Start by marking “Wolf Sight (New Dawn #3)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Sight (New Dawn #3)

Wolf Sight

(New Dawn #3)

The packs have aligned. Peace is here. But it came at a price.

Cage’s world shifted when Katalina arrived but not in the way he’d expected. The pain is tearing him apart, and with each day, he loses a piece of himself. Unable to watch Katalina love someone else, Cage sees no other option but to leave the pack.
Will he find the answers he seeks? Or has he taken the wrong path
Published December 2016

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Sight, please sign up.
Hanna Pamplin But it's past April and it still isn't out I mean it's one day until the end of May.
Rachel Raithby Hello, yes there will be 5 full length novels and a couple of novella's. Book's 1 - 4 are out now with 4.5 releasing Aug 5th 2019

Start your review of Wolf Sight (New Dawn #3)
Alaina
Wolf Sight was a pretty good book. It's the third installment of the New Dawn series and I honestly thought it was going to be last one. I think I heard somewhere from someone that there might be a 4th book? No clue when but I'll dive into it!

Cage and Anna are two peas in a pod. I love them together. Their journey was beautifully told - even though it started out with her trying to find the Winter Wolf. Now this particular wolf is Cage's brother, Toby.. but eh, let's get back to the Cage stuff!

O
Jessica Belmont
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awesome. Wolf Sight is the best book in the series so far. I’m really enjoying the idea of switching to different main couples for us to get to know different characters. I really enjoy the world-building becoming more in-depth as well.

Rachel M. Raithby has created some very compelling characters that feel very real. I have a lot of love for the characters that we’ve met already, and I really enjoyed getting to know the ones introduced in this book. The plot was fast-paced and entertaining the r
Kat
Love this series, I hope Anna becomes a key character in future books

This is my favorite series of Ms. Raithby's the characters, they feel like old friends now.
I think this is my favorite one ... Or.. ok they're all my favorites. Because although each book focuses on a particular couple, the interaction of the sub characters makes it more about the family (pack). This book above all is about faith, about love conquering all...
Congratulations to Rachel, as each book is released, I see her becomi
Candy
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, best-of-2017
That was some great reading. A wolf who didn't know himself anymore because of change in the packs and a psychic who wasn't sure if she was gifted or cursed. Cage and Anna were two pieces to a puzzle that only Cage could actually solve. Cage and Anna were on two different paths where the fork in the road brought them together. There was action and tenderness and a bit of heartache in this story and it had me riveted. Rachel you're writing flows with ease and keeps the reader interested. You brou ...more
Diana
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rereads
I wasn't sure of this book at first. But It was really good. Definitely recommend this read <3 ...more
Billy J Stratton
Good ending.

Enjoyed these three stories after finishing them all. Happy to see a HEA for all the characters. Was glad to see the packs trying to get along with each other.
Kathy Rouchelle
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by this author, unfortunately, I started with the last book..lol..but that is fine because what I read was a wonderfully written story that grabbed my attention and pulled me into the world of these exciting, loyal, strong, and beautiful wolf shifters. This story introduces us to Anne, a beautiful but troubled and broken psychic who's visions of the future have all but destroyed her life and has pushed her into traveling to save a boy she has only seen in her vis ...more
Jac K
This is Cage's book. Cage was brought up being brainwashed/told that he would be Katalina's mate, and spent his life dreaming and waiting for them to be together. Katalina was raised outside of the pack (all this occurs in Winter Wolf) and when she learns she's a shifter she falls in insta-love with her mate Bass.

Cage left the pack in Wolf Dancer, because it was killing him to watch the woman he loved, love another man. In this book he meets Anna, a troubled phychic who is following her visions
Kathy Wideman
This is the third book in this series and they should be read in order. This book focuses on Cage and Anna, a girl who sees the future. Cage’s world shifted when Katalina came home and choose someone else. He had been trained his whole life to be the best to be able to protect and care for Katalina. He doesn’t know what to do now. Where does he fit what should he do? No one believed Anna was seeing what she was seeing and she lost those close to her because of it. She has been running from her a ...more
Megan
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review- Megan/Scandalous Book Blog***

The third book in the New Dawn series is Wolf Sight and it is Cage and Anna's story. Cage is lost; his entire life he was told what his future would be and who he would spend forever with but when Katalina and Bass met that future no longer exists for Cage. He chooses to leave his pack, his family and run away from his feelings. But how can Cage ever move forward if running away has become second nature to him...Anna
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Wolf Sight is the third book in the New Dawn series, and we find out just what Cage has been up to since he left the Pack. It isn't pretty, and he nearly lost himself within his wolf. He ends up in Canada where he never expected to be tracked down, especially by a crazy girl. Anna is going by her gut, not knowing how much longer she can deal with the information and visions she receives.

A lot of this book is actually before Cage and Anna get together, but it needs to be. That way you see how Ann
Tori Elmquist
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Cage and Anna

Ilk be honest, Nico and Olivia are my favorite, but Cage and Anna are a close second. Rachel Raithby is a very talented storyteller and i will always recommend her books.

In this installment, we see what caused the devastation we learned about in Wolf Dancer. We are presented with betrayal, alliances, escapes, and near misses. There's a little bit if a Cassandra syndrome here, and a battle that takes far more emotional strength than physical.

You should read this book as part of
Chantelle Bouffanie
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is the third book in this series. This is Cage and Anna is so perfect for each other. If you love shifter romances you need to read these books. I love how we got to see more from all of them. I'm really hoping that there will be more books in this series. This book takes you on a journey of emotions like amusement, joy, love, anger and heartbreak. These books are really great, well written, and well thought out. I a ...more
United Indie Book Blog
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is the third book in this series. This is Cage and Anna is so perfect fro each other. If you love shifter romances you need to read these books. I love how we got to see more from all of them. I'm really hoping that there will be more books in this series. This book takes you on a journey of emotions like amusement, joy, love, anger and heartbreak. These books are really great, well written, and well thought out. I a ...more
Shay
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
After 3 books

"Becky and her team at Hot Tree editing continue to polish my work to perfection and cheer me on. So thank you!"

This line at the end of the book is my reason for 3 stars. This is the third ebook I've read from this author, all in the same series. Every single one needs serious editing. It's driving me crazy. If this is a legit team, and/or if this author has an ARC group, lots of people are failing her. This is the harshest thing I've ever said about a book, especially one that I ge
Sabrina
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wolf sight is Breath taking! Every chapter kept me turning to see what would happen next, and there is never a dull Moment! I love that we get to hear from the other characters from the first two books. All ofor them have major roles in the series, which is something I love! I hate series that have a main character and when we get to book 2 the character barely makes a scene. Wolf sight is smart, and beautifully written. Check it Out! You will love Anna and Cage, yes this one is all about him!!

Kristi Jung
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Long.. but worth it

I felt like this book dragged on a bit too long, but because it is well written its worth it. The amount of emotional turmoil the author was able to write is amazing, and the story makes it all worth it.

The romance / falling in love does not happen until roughly 60% of the book. It is still worth the read, as we learn about the characters in depth. ALSO! There is a lot of changing perspectives in this book, and all but Bass gets about equal time. We see: Nico, Bass, Kat, Anna
A.C. Wilson
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cage and Anna

This story was amazing! The wolf story continues with Cage running away from home, Kat battling her pack life and "human" needs and Anna, a psychic, pushed by visions to save a boy's life. You'll want to find out if faith and love are enough to bring two people together while unseen forces are tearing them apart.
Brilliant book and I look forward to more!
Kathy Brickert
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

I have loved all these books, but this may be the best yet! Fabulous characters and a plot that keeps you turning pages as fast as you can read! Loved that Cage finds happiness and love the introduction of a new human, well sorta human, character into the tale! Can't wait to read on in this amazing story! Wonderful read!!!!
Margie Lopez
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Wolf's journey

This was excellent reading. The storyline was perfect and the characters were inspiring. This author was impressively great. I couldn't put down the story. I look forward to reading more from her. Kudos to her staff team as well. Readers this is a treat😇
Caroline travis
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant read,

A lovely easy read, thank you hope there's more series of the story coming out. Book 4 hopefully. Very soon
maryssa
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Great way to add to the series, but I want more!! This book was just a teaser! We want another story to continue the series!
Susie Prater
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Satisfying

I have read and greatly enjoyed the whole series. The love stories are beautiful, and wisdom is woven throughout the struggles, challenges, and triumphs.
FRANK MIELE
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it

I wish there was more natural love like with bass and lay or with lib and nico this book was all about how Anna and how she had visions
Anita Johnson
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I pray there will be a 4th book

Please tell me that a fourth book is coming very soon. I do not want the story to ever end
Michelle
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I loved this book .
They whole series is wonderful
I can't wait to see if there will be a book 4
Julie McMillan
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome series!!!

Can’t say that I find anything wrong but absolutely loved every book in the series. Hope there is more to come and if not happy with the endings so far.
Norman James Bennett
Fun read

Nice completion of the end of book two. Keeps the slow reader entertained. Keep up the good work. Fun read.
Yesenia
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
👍👍👍👍

It's hard to catch my attention because I'm not much of a reader but I finished the book and I will most definitely be continuing the series
Elisabeth
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I still want more.

I am let wanting more, more of the stories. I want to see Cage & Anna, Nico & Olivia, Bass & Kat all grow more into their relationships. I want to see more.

• Shifted Fate (The Wolves of Forest Grove Book 1)
  • One True Mate (Westin Pack #1)
  • The Grumpy Fairy (A Grumpy Fairy Tale, #1)
  • Heartless (Crossbreed Series Book 9)
  • Shades of Fury (Raven Point Pack, #1)
  • Balance (Matefinder, #3)
  • Forever Mine (Westin Pack #3)
  • Shades of Magic (Raven Point Pack #2)
  • Shades of Deceit (Raven Point Pack #3)
  • No Prince
  • Pop Star (Famous #1)
  • Red Rider (The Sworn Saga, #1)
  • Buried Angels (Detective Lottie Parker Book 8)
  • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)
  • Confusing Hearts (Westin Pack #4)
  • Playboy Princes (Royals of Arbon Academy, #2)
  • Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
  • Silver Wolf (The Sworn Saga, #2)
Rachel M. Raithby started her writing career in 2013 and hasn’t looked back. She draws her inspiration from the many places she has lived and traveled, as well as from her love of the paranormal and thriller movies. She can often be found hiding out with a good book or writing more fast-paced and thrilling stories where love always conquers all. A Brit who has lived in many places, she now resides ...more

New Dawn (5 books)
  • Winter Wolf (New Dawn #1)
  • Wolf Dancer (New Dawn #2)
  • Lost Wolf (New Dawn #4)
  • Wolf Queen (New Dawn #6)

News & Interviews