Start by marking “Wolf Sight (New Dawn, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Sight (New Dawn, #3)

Wolf Sight

(New Dawn #3)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  150 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Release Date: April 1st

The packs have aligned. Peace is here. But it came at a price.

Cage’s world shifted when Katalina arrived but not in the way he’d expected. The pain is tearing him apart, and with each day he loses a piece of himself. Unable to watch her love someone else, Cage see’s no other option but to leave the pack.
Will he find the answers he seeks? Or has he to
Published December 2016

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Sight, please sign up.
Hanna Pamplin But it's past April and it still isn't out I mean it's one day until the end of May.

Alaina Meserole
Wolf Sight was a pretty good book. It's the third installment of the New Dawn series and I honestly thought it was going to be last one. I think I heard somewhere from someone that there might be a 4th book? No clue when but I'll dive into it!

Cage and Anna are two peas in a pod. I love them together. Their journey was beautifully told - even though it started out with her trying to find the Winter Wolf. Now this particular wolf is Cage's brother, Toby.. but eh, let's get back to the Cage stuff!

O
Kat
Love this series, I hope Anna becomes a key character in future books

This is my favorite series of Ms. Raithby's the characters, they feel like old friends now.
I think this is my favorite one ... Or.. ok they're all my favorites. Because although each book focuses on a particular couple, the interaction of the sub characters makes it more about the family (pack). This book above all is about faith, about love conquering all...
Congratulations to Rachel, as each book is released, I see her becomi
Candy
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, best-of-2017
That was some great reading. A wolf who didn't know himself anymore because of change in the packs and a psychic who wasn't sure if she was gifted or cursed. Cage and Anna were two pieces to a puzzle that only Cage could actually solve. Cage and Anna were on two different paths where the fork in the road brought them together. There was action and tenderness and a bit of heartache in this story and it had me riveted. Rachel you're writing flows with ease and keeps the reader interested. You brou ...more
Diana Gioia
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure of this book at first. But It was really good. Definitely recommend this read <3
Kathy Rouchelle
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by this author, unfortunately, I started with the last book..lol..but that is fine because what I read was a wonderfully written story that grabbed my attention and pulled me into the world of these exciting, loyal, strong, and beautiful wolf shifters. This story introduces us to Anne, a beautiful but troubled and broken psychic who's visions of the future have all but destroyed her life and has pushed her into traveling to save a boy she has only seen in her vis ...more
Kathy Wideman
This is the third book in this series and they should be read in order. This book focuses on Cage and Anna, a girl who sees the future. Cage’s world shifted when Katalina came home and choose someone else. He had been trained his whole life to be the best to be able to protect and care for Katalina. He doesn’t know what to do now. Where does he fit what should he do? No one believed Anna was seeing what she was seeing and she lost those close to her because of it. She has been running from her a ...more
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Wolf Sight is the third book in the New Dawn series, and we find out just what Cage has been up to since he left the Pack. It isn't pretty, and he nearly lost himself within his wolf. He ends up in Canada where he never expected to be tracked down, especially by a crazy girl. Anna is going by her gut, not knowing how much longer she can deal with the information and visions she receives.

A lot of this book is actually before Cage and Anna get together, but it needs to be. That way you see how Ann
Megan
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review- Megan/Scandalous Book Blog***

The third book in the New Dawn series is Wolf Sight and it is Cage and Anna's story. Cage is lost; his entire life he was told what his future would be and who he would spend forever with but when Katalina and Bass met that future no longer exists for Cage. He chooses to leave his pack, his family and run away from his feelings. But how can Cage ever move forward if running away has become second nature to him...Anna
United Indie Book Blog
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is the third book in this series. This is Cage and Anna is so perfect fro each other. If you love shifter romances you need to read these books. I love how we got to see more from all of them. I'm really hoping that there will be more books in this series. This book takes you on a journey of emotions like amusement, joy, love, anger and heartbreak. These books are really great, well written, and well thought out. I a ...more
Chantelle Bouffanie
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is the third book in this series. This is Cage and Anna is so perfect for each other. If you love shifter romances you need to read these books. I love how we got to see more from all of them. I'm really hoping that there will be more books in this series. This book takes you on a journey of emotions like amusement, joy, love, anger and heartbreak. These books are really great, well written, and well thought out. I a ...more
Shay
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
After 3 books

"Becky and her team at Hot Tree editing continue to polish my work to perfection and cheer me on. So thank you!"

This line at the end of the book is my reason for 3 stars. This is the third ebook I've read from this author, all in the same series. Every single one needs serious editing. It's driving me crazy. If this is a legit team, and/or if this author has an ARC group, lots of people are failing her. This is the harshest thing I've ever said about a book, especially one that I ge
Sabrina
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wolf sight is Breath taking! Every chapter kept me turning to see what would happen next, and there is never a dull Moment! I love that we get to hear from the other characters from the first two books. All ofor them have major roles in the series, which is something I love! I hate series that have a main character and when we get to book 2 the character barely makes a scene. Wolf sight is smart, and beautifully written. Check it Out! You will love Anna and Cage, yes this one is all about him!!

Kathy Brickert
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

I have loved all these books, but this may be the best yet! Fabulous characters and a plot that keeps you turning pages as fast as you can read! Loved that Cage finds happiness and love the introduction of a new human, well sorta human, character into the tale! Can't wait to read on in this amazing story! Wonderful read!!!!
A.C. Wilson
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cage and Anna

This story was amazing! The wolf story continues with Cage running away from home, Kat battling her pack life and "human" needs and Anna, a psychic, pushed by visions to save a boy's life. You'll want to find out if faith and love are enough to bring two people together while unseen forces are tearing them apart.
Brilliant book and I look forward to more!
Margie Lopez
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Wolf's journey

This was excellent reading. The storyline was perfect and the characters were inspiring. This author was impressively great. I couldn't put down the story. I look forward to reading more from her. Kudos to her staff team as well. Readers this is a treat😇
Yesenia
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
👍👍👍👍

It's hard to catch my attention because I'm not much of a reader but I finished the book and I will most definitely be continuing the series
Susie Prater
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Satisfying

I have read and greatly enjoyed the whole series. The love stories are beautiful, and wisdom is woven throughout the struggles, challenges, and triumphs.
Michelle
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I loved this book .
They whole series is wonderful
I can't wait to see if there will be a book 4
Anita Johnson
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I pray there will be a 4th book

Please tell me that a fourth book is coming very soon. I do not want the story to ever end
maryssa
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Great way to add to the series, but I want more!! This book was just a teaser! We want another story to continue the series!
Julie McMillan
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome series!!!

Can’t say that I find anything wrong but absolutely loved every book in the series. Hope there is more to come and if not happy with the endings so far.
Billy J Stratton
Good ending.

Enjoyed these three stories after finishing them all. Happy to see a HEA for all the characters. Was glad to see the packs trying to get along with each other.
FRANK MIELE
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it

I wish there was more natural love like with bass and lay or with lib and nico this book was all about how Anna and how she had visions
Norman James Bennett
Fun read

Nice completion of the end of book two. Keeps the slow reader entertained. Keep up the good work. Fun read.
Caroline travis
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant read,

A lovely easy read, thank you hope there's more series of the story coming out. Book 4 hopefully. Very soon
Elisabeth
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I still want more.

I am let wanting more, more of the stories. I want to see Cage & Anna, Nico & Olivia, Bass & Kat all grow more into their relationships. I want to see more.
Andrea
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beta read. I loved the first two books in this series and the third carried on in the same high standard. I live all of the characters and the plot is so well-handled and well-written that I was at the end of the story before I realised. A brilliant book in this very, very good series.
Timmy L Wuensche
Aug 09, 2018
Brooke Harland
Jun 11, 2018
Addy
Mar 09, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Rachel M. Raithby started her writing career in 2013 and hasn’t looked back. She draws her inspiration from the many places she has lived and traveled, as well as from her love of the paranormal and thriller movies. She can often be found hiding out with a good book or writing more fast-paced and thrilling stories where love always conquers all. A Brit who has lived in New Zealand, and Australia, ...more

New Dawn (3 books)
  • Winter Wolf (New Dawn, #1)
  • Wolf Dancer (New Dawn, #2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
  • The Boy I Hate
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
  • Happy All the Time
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99