Start by marking “Death's Echo (The Complex #0)” as Want to Read:
Death's Echo (The Complex #0)

Death's Echo

(The Complex)

The Complex Book Series.
A Lone Planet. One Complex.
Unlimited Chaos.

After a brutal war between Humans and Metas an uneasy truce is declared in the Seldova solar system. At the conclusion of the treaty signing, the Complex is created on the lone planet, Lorn. The Complex is a blended community of Humans and Metas, all sent to test the waters of a more peaceful existence betw
Published December 2016

To ask other readers questions about Death's Echo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death's Echo

Edith
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I loved this book from the first page until the last.
Kat
*** I voluntarily reviewed this book, I gained no monetary incentives nor was I specifically requested to review the book, these are my honest ramblings and I hope you enjoy reading them - kat***

Rachel M Raithby has ventured into a slightly different genre with Death's Echo, with its Sci-fi off world vibe, but it was an easy read, we get to experience the struggles that Aqulla Dayshon, a Banshee who has to fight her very nature to survive in The Complex, with Death's Echo surrounding her she fin
Corrine Pickering
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Death's Echo (The Complex) by Rachel M. Raithby

### 5 Amazing Stars ###

I love it when a book completely takes you by surprise and is so hugely different from anything that I've read before. This one takes more of a sci-fi route, set on another planet with both humans and metas.

Whilst this is a fairly short book, it's full of so many twists. I totally felt their strong connection and their forbidden relationship is beautiful throughout.

Rachel has a wonderful way of writing, that completely draws
Kolleen Fraser
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-reads
Clever and mysterious. This was different that anything I had ever read before and I loved it. So good.
Susan
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Death's Echo is a story in the Complex series. Even though part of a series, each of these books can be read as a standalone. The only thing they have in common is the location - The Complex. This story is worth reading and somewhat better than average. This story is set at the very beginning of the opening of The Complex. The mystery of the killings is intriguing and keeps your attention.
Emily Dickson
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This banshee was a fantastic character and gave a new perspective on banshees. I really enjoyed this book and the characters were great. The sex was hot and the action was great with fantastic secondary characters.
Ken Furr
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

Good character development. It makes you want to find out more about them and what makes them unique. I want to read more about them and their world.
Tony Sommer
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Story

Full of action, suspense and intrigue throughout the story. I couldn’t put it down once I started it. Can’t wait to get another book by this author.
phoebess
Banshees are incredibly cool. This story was awesome. End of message.
Andrea
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this. I liked the clever plot, the new world I was taken to and all of the characters I met along the way
Jenni Crawford
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***I voluntarily reviewed this book for Katsindiebookblog, and I gained no monetary incentives nor was I specifically requested to review the book.*** Another great read by Rachel, stepping away from some paranormal you are thrown into a bit of Sci-Fi, I’m highly impressed by the diversity of this great author! There aren’t too many reads out there that involve Banshees, but when I do see them, I love seeing how authors interpret them and I was not disappointed here. Aqulla is doing everything ...more
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-challenge
Wow!! I really enjoyed this book! I haven't read many books with banshees as a main character and I must say it was awesome! Loved the action and mystery going on in the Complex. Loved the ending especially, and wish there were more!!
Rstocks
Mrs B Scott
Jan 08, 2017
Pnwism
Jun 14, 2017
Rachel M. Raithby started her writing career in 2013 and hasn’t looked back. She draws her inspiration from the many places she has lived and traveled, as well as from her love of the paranormal and thriller movies. She can often be found hiding out with a good book or writing more fast-paced and thrilling stories where love always conquers all. A Brit who has lived in many places, she now resides ...more

The Complex (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Blade of Forever (The Complex)
  • Hungry Touch
  • Night Whispers (The Complex)
  • The Curse Catcher (The Complex)
  • Cursed (The Complex)
  • Arrested in Peace (The Complex)
  • The Last Dryad (The Complex)
  • Shadow of Ruin (The Complex)
  • Halcyon