Start by marking “The Spy Who Came For Christmas” as Want to Read:
The Spy Who Came For Christmas

The Spy Who Came For Christmas

(Holly NC #3)

Heat up your holiday with some sexy suspense...Everyone in town thinks that Jemma White is as sweet as the delicious treats she makes at her chocolate shop—but they’re wrong. Jemma is ready to let her wild side out, and she’s just found the perfect man to make all of her fantasies come true. Grayson Cole is a too-sexy-to-be-true stranger who has escaped to Holly for the ho ...more
Published September 27th 2016 by Hocus Pocus Publishing, Inc. (first published December 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Spy Who Came For Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spy Who Came For Christmas

Alp

Another enjoyable short story by Cynthia Eden. This one was a nice blend of romance, suspense, and thriller, with sexy, swoon-worthy hero and sweet scarred heroine. If insta-love is your thing, then you're in luck. This one is for you!
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
I was looking through this author's books since I haven't read some of her books.
And I love Christmas I mean I really really love it I can't wait until it gets here, the bug starts really early for me and I even put up the Christmas tree in November that is how much I love it. My girls usually laugh at me calling me weirdo but what can I said I just love it and this novella was just perfect for that bug. 😍

Anyway...
I loved the hero, he was the usual Cynthia Eden's heroes who are bada**s and crazy
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this novella as part of the All He Wants for Christmas anthology. I don't think the anthology is on sale any more (I bought it back in 2015) but this story can now be purchased separately.

Jemma is the owner of Holly's chocolate store and she's well known for the delicious treats she creates. The locals consider her as sweet as her creations but most of them don't realise she has a wild side that she's been desperate to let out for a long time. A wild side that she is able to let loose whe
Lyndi W.
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star
Aww. That was sugary sweet and cute.
Leagh
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, own-on-kindle
This book was fantastic! If you've ever read anything by Cynthia Eden then you'll understand why I snatched this book up as soon as possible. Cynthia just has a way with words that is unparalleled.

Hot, sweet, sexy, great story; that is what sums this book up. The plot is cute with just a touch of suspense to keep you on your toes and the chemistry between Holly and Grayson is combustible. I loved both these characters and thought they were well written. The secondary characters added the perfec
Stacie Crews
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: anthology
Excellent
Angel Padillo
This was an action packed Christmas novella. For such a short story, both Grey and Jenna were well developed. The story was exciting and sexy.
Dulcinea
Read as part of All He Wants for Christmas bundle/anthology. I really enjoyed this story.
Midge
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lovely Christmas romance

I love stories about Christmas romance and this one was so good. I liked the characters, Jemma and Grayson. The fact that Jemma runs a chocolate shop was fun as well as Grayson being a newly retired spy. There is suspense as in who is threatening them, and my favorite, a very happy ending.
Catherine Edward
Dec 28, 2015
Bianca78
Dec 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Award-winning author Cynthia Eden writes dark tales of paranormal romance and romantic suspense. She is a New York Times, USA Today, Digital Book World, and IndieReader best-seller. Cynthia is also a three-time finalist for the prestigious RITA® award. Since she began writing full-time in 2005, Cynthia has written over eighty novels and novellas.

Cynthia lives along the Alabama Gulf Coast. She love

Holly NC (10 books)
  • Melt For Me (Against All Odds, #3)
  • Sweet Rapture (Rapture Series, #3)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby (O'Connor Family #1)
  • Sinful in Snow
  • Quick Trick (Rough Riders Hockey, #1)
  • All He Wants for Christmas (The Rapture, #3; Spurs and Stripes, #2; Against All Odds, #3; O'Connor Family, #1; Rough Riders Hockey, #1; Holly NC, #1-6 & 7)
  • Tease Me, Baby (O'Connor Family #2)
  • It's Me Again, Baby (O'Connor Family #3)
  • Mistletoe Me, Baby (O'Connor Family, #4)