Start by marking “Welcome to Beantown (Boston Belles, #1)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to Beantown (Boston Belles, #1)

Welcome to Beantown

(Boston Belles #1)

Gianna Moretti, Alexis Cole and Shelby Lansing are about to discover just how true that is.

When the three of them are thrust together in an new city and on their own for the first time at Boston College, none of them expected to click so s
Paperback, 1st edition, 234 pages
Published January 20th 2016 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to Beantown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Welcome to Beantown

Paula  Phillips
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
As I am a fan of college fiction and friendship stories as soon as I saw this book Welcome to Beantown, I knew I had to read it. In it, we meet three girls who are all ready for adventure and headed off to college. Each girl comes from a very different background but will find themselves drawn to one another and become great and amazing friends Despite their personalities being all very individual. We have Gianna, who is Italian Boston and comes across a bit like the Rizzoli family from Rizzoli ...more
P. Marie
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This story is about friendships we all have encountered in our lives that have made us who we are today. Gia, Shelby and Lexi meet and form a bond and grow together. Each girl has their own struggles and you find yourself laughing and identifying with each of them. This is a laugh out loud feel good story.
Shannon
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These are my Happily Ever After Novel Thoughts...

Thank goodness there will be a second book!!

This is a loving book between some unlikely friends when they meet at college their freshman year.

“You need to open your eyes, experience people of all walks and enjoy what each of them bring into your life.”

This is an important lesson and each of the girls are learning about each other and others they meet. They are also learning not everyone they allow into their lives is good or healthy for them.

“D
Kate Benson
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When you're an avid reader, every so often, you get that book that you don't expect. Maybe it's not your genre, it's an unknown author, it could be a million different things, but you give it a shot anyway and then it happens...
You're hooked.
This was one of those books for me.
With one debut author and another I'd never read, I didn't know what to expect, but they delivered. They transported me to this place I'd never been and made me feel like I was home.
This genre is not what I would normally
Phyl
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gia, Lexi and Shelby are embarking on their college adventures, with their totally different personality and backgrounds it complements each other quite well.
What makes this a great read is how they fumble their way through college, boys and their families together, it’s a great sisterhood. There are so many funny moments, like I laughed out loud moments which I wish I could spill but I won’t spoil. A great college read but it does end quite dramatically set up the next book nicely.
Carol Custer
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful, fun, inspiring story of friendship and life. Loved this book and highly revommend
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

I really enjoyed the debut novel, Elle Vanzandt and P. Marie have come together and created this great story of 3 young women all from different backgrounds going off on their first college experience and all living away from home for the first time. Gia, Lexi and Shelby form a bond of friendship immediately and it's great to see each character grow with each new experience they encounter.

It's a f
Dawn Peto
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Started reading this book this morning. Could not put it down! An honest, real portrayal of the unbreakable bonds of friendship, and family. I now want to go to GIa's house for the holiday's. Found myself cheering for Frankie and Lexi. Well written. Bravo P. Marie! Look forward to the book signing (and the sequal)!
Angela Casasanto
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Can't wait to read the next one.
Theresa Notaro
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Loved this book !!!! I read it in a day, couldn't put it down and looking forward to the sequel !!! Highly recommend it !
Heather Heck
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welcome To Beantown is A wonderful debut story by Author P. Marie. It's a great, heartfelt story of 3 girls from opposite ends of the world meeting in college and forming a lifelong bond and friendship.
Gia, Alexis, and Shelby couldn't have been raised more different, but that doesn't stop them from becoming the best of friends and the support system for each other that'll last a lifetime! Together they experience love, laughter, and loss in one form or another, but the one thing that holds stron
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received this ARC from IndieSagePR in exchange for an honest review!

WOW! I absolutely adored every single moment of this extraordinary book! I started reading this book the other night right before bed and only made it through the first few chapters before forcing myself to lay down. However, on Wednesday (2-1-17) I had a two-hour gap in my schedule before another class so I decided to give myself a brief break from studying for a te
Mimi Perezsanchez
Loved it ❤❤ wow all three characters were amazing, if you are looking for a book that is funny this is it well I was laughing one minute and tear up the next, I loved it ❤❤
Jen
Jan 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, new-adult, clean
There’s nothing better than building lasting friendships and I love stories about friendships that turn into families. I strongly believe that family isn’t always defined by blood, this has held true in my life and I’m sure it’s held true for many others out there. So when I saw that Welcome to Beantown was about the bonds formed in college, I was pretty jazzed—especially as both authors were unknowns to me. I was pleasantly surprised by the book. I had been a little worried that the story would ...more
Christie72
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great debut novel by these two writers! It’s the story about three young women from very different backgrounds who become fast friends their freshman year of college. While there is some romance, the emphasis is on their friendship!

Each girl is very different from the other. Gia actually lives in Boston, but she lives in the dorm. She is sassy and independent. She comes from a very close-knit Italian family. I love their family dinners!!!! Lexi is from the South, and she is the daughter o
Mary Jo
This debut book co-authored by P. Marie was such a delightful and unexpected read. I was totally unprepared to experience the full spectrum of emotions that I did with this book; laughter, love, anger, empathy, sorrow, shock and joy. I could not wait to read the next paragraph, turn the page, get to the next chapter of each character, while at the same time I dreaded finishing the book. It meant I had no more pages to turn and that I would have to wait until I could continue learning and immersi ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆☆

"They say the college years are what really shape a person for adulthood, and although rare, unbreakable bonds of friendship can be made."

I"m so glad I choose this this book. Welcome to Beantown, is a cute light story of three friends dealing with college life, living on their own and building everlasting friendship. One thing these girls didn't anticipate was how much their lives would be changed.

Loved, loved this story. It definitely brought back memories from my college days. Welcome to
The Pink Bookshelf
Welcome to Beantown
Elle Vanzandt & P. Marie
#5Kisses
#NewAdult #RomCom

3 Girls
3 Lifestyles
1 Amazing story.
I adored this story so much. My favorite part of it was the bond that the girls formed. True friendships like theirs just makes my heart swell with such happiness. It makes you want to jump into the story and become best friends with them. Each of their personalities were so different, yet they gravitated towards each other's differences.
I would urge everyone to take a chance on this debut
Pauline Robertson
Beantown girls

If you are looking for a story that makes you laugh and tear up all at the same time. This is a great story, all three of the characters have you relating to them. A must read.
Natalie Alder
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't put it down

There is at least a little something for everyone in this book. What there isn't is a dull moment. Not a one. Well developed characters and scenes. A really, really great read.
Nadine Bookaholic
Jan 27, 2017 marked it as to-read
Release Blitz & Giveaway can be found on my blog:
Kim Owens
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I started the Boston Belles series with book one - Welcome to Beantown and moved straight into book two - Back In Beantown.
The Boston Belles series centers around three college students - Gia, Shelby, and Lexi - all from drastically different backgrounds, who form an unbreakable bond. Gia comes from a loud, loving Italian family that calls Boston home. Shelby comes from a large family, also full of love, that owns a ranch in Montana. Lexi is the daughter of a Senator and a socialite, and while
Stacy M. Burns
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A story about quick bonding friendships between three girls from different backgrounds in the greatest city in the world...Boston! This book is a great set up for many more adventures of the Boston Belles. You learn so much about each of these girls but you want to know more and you can't wait to see where life's going to take them! The nicknames and one liners by Gia will have you laughing out loud and you'll love her family...one thing that left me hanging, did Nonna's Patriots win the super b ...more
Kayla
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pleasantly Surprised

I discovered this author through facebook and saw that 5his book was on sale for $0.99. I didn't want to feed into the hype that this book has over 80 5 star reviews, but this book is deserving of every single one of them! I was pleaseantly surprised reading this book at how much I was pulled into the story. After reading this book when I think of bad arse females i will definately be thinking about Gia, Lexi, and Shelby! These 3 ladies sure are finding their own way and doin
Katherine Garrard
Sisterhood

Talk about a great book!!! What an amazing story of 3 young women from opposite sides of the track who are brought together during their freshman year of college. These women discover the strong bond of sister hood and what an amazing journey life can be with the right people behind you. Through the good and bad the connection they share is pure magic. This book had me laughing at the pure wittiness and humor. I highly recommend this book and cannot wait for the next!
Janet
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Boston Belles Loved them

I just finished both Boston Belles' books and loved them. It brought back some school and summer break memories. I loved that we were given glimpses into the 3 characters' (Gia, Lexi, and Shelby) family dynamics. I felt like Gia and Shelby did about Lexi's mom, hated her. I could feel how Shelby and Lexi felt the love from Gia's mom and feeling part of the large Italian family. When Lexi and Gia meet Shelby's family, I was making comparisons to my own sisters. Both books
Wendy
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!!!! What a great book!!

I loved this book right from the start. 3 amazing young woman with an amazing connection!! They are so different from each other. I think that is what makes their bond so strong. Gia is an absolute nut! Shelby is so laid back but has an inner diva locked inside her. Lexi is so much stronger than she thinks. The ending shocked me. I am looking forward to the next book in their journey.
Kelli
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so happy that I read this book. It’s not something that I normally would have picked up for myself so I’m so glad that that I read it. A great story about differences and how they can come together and become friends. Real friendships are hard to come by but when you make them, there are no stronger bonds. And what you won’t do for your best friends. Lexi, Shelby, and Gia have just began their adventures together and I can’t wait to read more into their lives!
Nicole
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, so much!! The Italian family in it, reminded me so much of my own family. Especially the Italian references. It felt like I was reading about my home. The 3 female leads are so relatable that you can't help but feel connected to each one, somehow. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to see laughter and to read about what true friendship and family is.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I’ve never visited Boston before, but this book made me feel like I was actually there. I love how books send me to different places for hours at a time.

Boston Belles (3 books)
  • Back in Beantown (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Farewell to Beantown (Boston Belles, #3)