Start by marking “Underneath It All” as Want to Read:
Underneath It All

Underneath It All (Country Heart #1)

Callie earns her money as a stripper in Dallas. Every day she woke up and hated her childhood and how she had let it run the rest of her life.
When she was younger she wanted to become an attorney. With perfect grades to get into Law school and an internship at a top Attorney office in Austin, she was bound to reach any goals she had.
One man ripped her life apart.
Her li
ebook
Published October 26th 2016 by Danielle Taylor

To ask other readers questions about Underneath It All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Underneath It All

Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
Oct 20, 2016 Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa) rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Okay first of all I just wanna congratulate Danielle Taylor, a fellow Clover, on her debut novel. Writing is not an easy thing to do. No matter how many readers and reviewers, or whoever want to critique on the mistakes and blah blah blah, it's a tough thing to write and put together a book.

This book. I didn't know what to expect from this book. The beginning started off kinda slow for me. Like really slow. And I found it somewhat lackin
Nikki Costello
Nov 26, 2016 Nikki Costello rated it really liked it
A good debut novel from Danielle Taylor it had a strong story line and great characters that I enjoyed getting to know.

Callie is a stripper, after been forced to leave her home through no fault of her own she's made a life for herself the best way she can. She hates the way her past dictates her future, growing up she had dreams of becoming an attony but all that was obliterated. One night at the club she meets Jace immediately she knows there's something different about him. Is there a chance t
Ellen Cracknell
Oct 28, 2016 Ellen Cracknell rated it really liked it
Great engaging book with twists, turns and a great set of three dimensional characters
Nicole Goodin
Jan 04, 2017 Nicole Goodin rated it really liked it
I think this story has great themes. I liked the characters alot and I really wanted to know how things were going to turn out. I give the storyline 4 stars.

The editing and formatting wasn't great, it was a bit hard to read at times but that's not at all a major to fix. 2.5 stars for the editing and formatting.

I think Danielle has done a really great job of introducing us to her character and I would love to read more about Callie and Jace, and their friends too.

Good bones to this story, a littl
Rebecca Barber
Mar 16, 2017 Rebecca Barber rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Callie has had a pretty shitty life - can Jace turn it around...
Autumn Breier
3.5 out of 5 Stars

Underneath It All is book 1 in the Country Heart Series. I liked Underneath it All and can't wait to continue with the series. Underneath it All was the first book by Danielle Taylor that I have read and it won't be the last. I loved Callie and Jase.
Caroline
Dec 21, 2016 Caroline rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing romance novel, I loved it. I enjoyed all elements, the plot was had me from the start, the writing style was consuming and the characters were awesome. Congrats Danielle on a great book, I can't wait to read book 2.

This book is the story of Callie, a stripper that grow up in a disturbing household, and Jace, former footballer now rancher. From the moment they meet, in a strip club, their lives are changed. Callie wants to know Jace, not just have sex with him for money, as is
C.  (Christy)
Nov 27, 2016 C. (Christy) rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Underneath It All is a good romance filled with plenty of angst, conflict, and drama. Callie was a wonderful heroine, and I really loved how she was able to overcome her past through her relationship with Jace. There are a few times in the novel, however, where Jace makes stupid mistakes that some readers may have a hard time forgiving. For me, though, the story was so engaging that I was able to look past his faults. Overall, it was an enjoyable read, and I’m really looking forward to the next ...more
Laura Jackson
This book is not what I would call an "easy read" there are some difficult to read parts to the story line but, in my opinion, they are dealt with with care. The characters are fabulous and I can't wait to hear more from all of them.

I finished the book within a few hours of starting it! I've got a feeling book two will be just as good.
Erika Shannon
Jan 14, 2017 Erika Shannon rated it it was amazing
Loved meeting Callie and Jace.

Callie has been given a rough hand in life.
After meeting Jace while at her work these two have an instant connection.
But can these two find a happily ever after. Or will there past divide them.

This story has it all. I just couldn't put it down. Love it and cannot wait to read Above It All.
J.A. CollardAuthor
Jan 08, 2017 J.A. CollardAuthor rated it really liked it
This was a great start to what I think is going to be a great author. I loved this storyline, it captivated me from the beginning and I'm dying to read book 2 which I've heard is not that far away. Well done Danielle can't wait to read more
Lylian Aguiar
Jan 12, 2017 Lylian Aguiar rated it it was amazing
Hot love story full of emotion. Callie is a strong woman with a hard past, Jace is every girls dream. Together they built a strong relationship. Loved the storyline, loved the characters. A must read for a good romance lover.
Elsie
Elsie rated it it was ok
Jan 10, 2017
Tonya Pierce
Tonya Pierce rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2017
Kelly Hutcheon
Kelly Hutcheon rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2017
CoffeeMom Hodges
Jan 17, 2017 CoffeeMom Hodges rated it it was amazing
As I start all my reviews. There are four elements that to me make a great book. It must make you laugh, cry, want to throw it, and then never want to put it down. Danielle Taylor covered all my criteria. Underneath It All had the perfect mix of dilemmas and hotness that keep me wanting more. It grabs you the moment you start. Callie and Jace love this dynamic duo! These characters were written with so much persona that they feel like they were jumping out of the book. This was a hard book to pu ...more
Shelly
Shelly rated it it was ok
Mar 16, 2017
Brittany Bevins
Brittany Bevins rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2017
kym  white
kym white rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2017
Karen Powell
Karen Powell rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2017
Beth Thomas
Beth Thomas rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2017
Kelly Anne
Kelly Anne rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2017
Bianca
Bianca marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2016
Cynthia
Cynthia is currently reading it
Oct 25, 2016
Tamara Harrington
Tamara Harrington marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2016
Lisa Richards
Lisa Richards marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2016
Patsy
Patsy marked it as to-read
Mary Cloud
Mary Cloud marked it as to-read
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Janet Watson
Janet Watson marked it as to-read
Hushfd
Hushfd marked it as to-read
Sandra McMahon
Sandra McMahon marked it as to-read
Megan Harrington
Megan Harrington marked it as to-read
Steve Weber
Steve Weber marked it as to-read
Ann Fantom
Ann Fantom marked it as to-read
Rajeeva Jayaratne
Rajeeva Jayaratne marked it as to-read
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Patrick Siu
Patrick Siu marked it as to-read
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich marked it as to-read
Dawn Monroe
Dawn Monroe marked it as to-read
Wildnmild4u
Wildnmild4u marked it as to-read
Eva Millien
Eva Millien marked it as to-read
Deborah Wellenstein
Deborah Wellenstein marked it as to-read
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Linda Romer
Linda Romer marked it as to-read
Sharon Shafran
Sharon Shafran marked it as to-read
Daniel Morrell
Daniel Morrell marked it as to-read
Alan Saxon
Alan Saxon marked it as to-read
Amy Miller
Amy Miller marked it as to-read
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2016
Ellie W
Ellie W marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: book under different author. 4 189 Oct 22, 2016 08:31PM
Danielle is the new indie author of the Country Heart Series.
Danielle was born in Tasmania, Australia where she has lived all her life.
She is currently twenty-six and is a mother to two boys and a wife.

Danielle spends her days as a stay at home mum with her children as well as studying and writing her books.
When Danielle has free time she likes to hide away and read. Romance and MC books are he
More about Danielle Taylor...

Country Heart (2 books)
  • Above It All (Country Heart Series #2)