Start by marking “The Ashes Series Boxed Set: Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
The Ashes Series Boxed Set: Books 1-3

The Ashes Series Boxed Set: Books 1-3

3 College Romances that will steal your heart!

Book 1: OUT OF THE ASHES (Paige and Clay)

Paige Hill, a recovered burn victim, lost everything in her family’s house fire. As she picks up the pieces and enters college with the help of her best friend, Clay Forbes walks into her life...and everything changes. The sexy, bad-boy soccer star turns Paige’s world upside down in the
Kindle Edition
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Ashes Series Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ashes Series Boxed Set

Wendy Livingstone
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This box set is books 1-3 of this amazing series. I really love this authors work, and she never disappoints. These books are the stories of Paige, Clay, Gillian, and Drew. This storyline is packed full of drama, mystery, challenges, drama, and is a sweet sexy read.
Diana has once again done a brilliant job in writing this story which flows seamlessly. I was hooked and enthralled from the very beginning. I cannot recommend this author’s work enough, and cannot wait to read more from her.
I volunta
Heather Kirk
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series!! Review to come on the blog!
Christie72
Great series!!! The first two books, Out of the Ashes and Settling Ashes are about Paige and Clay. Paige is recovering from a horribly traumatic event. Her tenacity and strength really endeared her to me. She has a hard time trusting anyone except her best friend, Gillian. Gillian does her best to help Paige learn to live again and enjoy being a college student. It’s a struggle for Paige, but she’s trying. When Clay enters the picture, Paige tries her best to push the player away, and he’s defin ...more
Crisi Esser
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ohmygod..... amazingness at it's finest!!! Diana Gardin has become one of my favorite authors with this series. Paige and Clay have such strong chemistry together I'm surprised the sparks weren't jumping off the page! While Paige struggles to fully recover from the trauma of the fire, Clay's bound and determined to catch her attention. Unfortunately people from the past don't like to stay where their supposed to be (the past) and feelings get hurt. Running is a comfortable option, and Paige does ...more
Stephanie
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read an ARC in order to provide an honest review. Diana Gardin strikes again! I was immediately drawn into this series. When you have such a tight knit group of friends like this, you can overcome any situation. The love and bonds that came out of these situations are unbreakable. Can't wait for the next books in the series.
Iluvbooks44
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Diana's books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
There are books that you find as a reader, but sometimes, the book finds you instead and that's what happened with The Ashes series. It practically just fell in my lap and while I'd seen Ms. Gardin's books around, I didn't see these coming. I'm really glad they found me though, because it is an excellent series and I definitely want to read more of it and Ms. Gardin!

Well, reading Out of the Ashes was a little weird for me at first, but only because my best friend's name is also Paige and it was
Marie-Elizabeth Dohar
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: ARC received in exchange for an honest review

The Ashes Series boxed set is author Diana Gardin's latest release. The set contains the three new adult novels released in the series to-date: Out of the Ashes; Settling Ashes; and Ashes Adrift. The first two books were previously released in 2012 and 2014 respectively, with Ashes Adrift being released only days before the set.

Out of the Ashes and Settling Ashes tell the story of Paige and Clay, with Out of the Ashes ending on a cliffhan
TDCbookreviews
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series has seriously got me hooked on this author, once you think you know what is happening it completely changes. I loved the mystery and the challenges each character had to overcome. The books flowed easily and some of the subjects in the books were really hard to read, but the characters were able to go through it with ease.

I simply loved Paige, you could feel her pain and I personally couldn't have overcome half of what she did. Books 1 & 2 were about her and Clay with some hints
Reckless Readers
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Out of the Ashes
It all starts at the book store when Paige meets Clay. He's persistent even then just get her to talk to him. It's funny because she's so stubborn to not let anything get to her that she doesn't even tell him her name the first time they meet. She's been through this horrible tragedy that just follows her around everywhere. It's this shield she keeps up just to stop anyone from noticing her. It doesn't stop Clay through. He is so relentless! He pursued her until she finally gives
Cassandra Taylor
Reviewed on behalf of Amo and Sarah’s Book Corner

Out of the Ashes book 1

5 Stars

Paige has had an extremely traumatic experience, she is finally starting to recover with the help of her best friend Gillian and is starting college.

Clay is a star soccer player and a bit of a lady’s man. When he meets Paige that all changes and he wants to get to know her better.

They spend some time together and begin a relationship. One of Clay’s ex flings does not like the fact he is in a relationship with Paige an
Once
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
First of all this three book series is AMAZING!! Second of all it is an absolute STEAL of a price!!! I always love a great value and Diana Gardin has given an incredible value bundling her Ashes series together.

Book one and two are Paige and Clay's story. Book one starts out with Paige trying to overcome a very traumatic event that happens to her. She's shy and self conscience but very smart and beautiful. Clay is the exact opposite. He has the whole sexy, confident, player persona down pat. Whe
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I hadn't ever heard of this series before but after reading this series over the past day and a half, I'm so glad I did!!!

Starting this series, you get so wrapped up in their stories and their lives. Yes, Paige and Clay are the first 2 books but you get to meet all their friends and learn their friendships and bonds. It's not just the story of the couple, its the story of all their friends and how each event affects them all.

The one thing that kinda threw me was just how much happens to these
Tina
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Speechless. This series is definitely a must read. Diana Hardin completely rocked my world. My heart was ripped from my chest while simultaneously being pieced back together to make it fuller than ever. This series is one for the record books.

“ ‘It's a Phoenix'. He put a finger under my chin in order to tilt my face up to look at him. ‘Because the love we share will rise again and again. The same way you did after the fire. No matter what happens to get in our way. I will always love you, and I
Jan
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant box set from Diana Gardin.

I loved this group of characters and friends, all in there early 20's nearing the end of college and working, the party days and manwhore ways are over for the boys and it's a journey of falling in love and becoming adults.

In book 1 & 2 it's Clay and Paige's story followed by Drew and Gill in book 3.

I was completely engaged in the plot throughout both story's and each packed with its own angst,drama, danger, hotness, twists and turns and everything I lo
Tracie Simister
Format: Ebook
Published on: November 17, 2016

I voluntarily reviewed a Courtesy Advanced Reader Copy of this book
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
What I liked/Didn’t Like: This is a three-book boxed set in which three different
Gina Paulus
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love to stumble upon new to me authors Diana Gardin totally had me glued to my kindle with the ashes series, Paige and Clay are the heart and soul of the first to books and omg did they deliver, it seems like these 2 were never going to be together that something/ someone was out to get them never have I rooted so hard for a couple to be together, I lost track of how many times I cried over them. The final book of the series ties up Paige and Clay but best friend Gillian and her bf Drew and a ...more
Michelle Bishop
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved... and mean really loved Clay/Paige and Gillian/Drew books!! Their stories kept you hooked the whole time and wanting more. I couldn't and didn't want to put them down. Love raising above all things and love is worth the fight! This is something they will all have to learn. Don't let the past get in the way of happiness in the future! Can they let each other in to do that?? Theses books were awesome and must reads for 2016!!!
Kellane Ayanna Mitchener
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was voluntarily gifted this book to read and between bouts of sleep and visiting family members I was able to finally finish it but as with books by Diana I didn't want this box set to end. I enjoyed all the characters and the storylines. I would definitely recommend this author to my friends hands down. Read it for yourself!!! Plus I ended up buying my own copy so that says something about Diana's writing...
Reading with 2 book lovers
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this was a first read for me by the author and wow what a way to start. i loved paige and clay show us there love and relationship in the firsr 2 books with paiges froend gillian and drew in the 3rd book.
diana gardin has done some great writting and i will definitely be reading her orher books.
i voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This was a great series! It's dark, it's gritty, it's sexy it's funny. I loved all of the characters. This author really knows how to help her readers escape to another world for a while. I read the books one after another. I had to keep reading! I couldn't stop! I was addicted to this series!
Liz Booker
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
4⭐ read for me I don't know if the second book was necessary I think Paige and Clay deserved their HEA after book one. I really wish the third book has overlapped some with the first two books, I would have liked to read about Gillian & Drew's romance from the beginning. But it was all nicely done, as I've come to expect from this author.
Tracy
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My first book by Diana and I loved it!!! this is a great series. loved the emotions it made me feel and the wow I didn't see that coming moments! Paige is a great character that you can't help but love from the first words....
Natalie Hughes
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Overall good read... I personally loved Ashes Adrift (#3) the most as i felt there was still some unanswered questions at the end of book 2. Definitely worth reading all 3. Get them now :)
Christy
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Diana's nooks are always a guaranteed winner! At first I thought she broke me. I was a crying mess! But she pulled me back and I recovered as I started book 2. Highly recommend!
Megnificent76