Start by marking “Children's book: Let's Go Buggees!: Explore the world and meet new friends in an experiential way, beautiful illustrations (The BuggeesBunch Book 1)” as Want to Read:

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
We are so happy to have you with us on this marvellous adventure to explore the world.

Together we will go places, see new faces, learn a lot, and have tons of fun.

Hidden in our books are secret links. Find them, and with one click you will be up high, looking out at new horizons.**

"Let's Go Buggees" is the first book in the BuggeesBunch series. Each book will transport

Published September 13th 2016 by Simple Story

To ask other readers questions about Children's book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Children's book

P.S. Winn
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is book one in what seems to be an adventure series that will keep going and bringing fun to children. Readers follow the adventure and see the world through the eyes of three ladybugs.I'd say this book will be great for readers of different ages and fun for parents to share as a bedtime story because of the large pictures that enhance the story.
Sheila
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nava Almog’s Let Go Buggees turns the timeless idea of pop-up picture books into a very neat clickable ebook, with “secret links” to video content, brightly heralded for children to find them. Ladybugs, Yogi and Sheen, awake to a bright new adventure told with simple rhymes, clear bright images, and fun video with a TV cartoon feel, happy music, and cool images. I particularly liked the dancing bugs and the flying lanterns, but each child reader will probably choose their own favorite.

The buggee