Start by marking “Fundamental Kotlin” as Want to Read:
Fundamental Kotlin

Fundamental Kotlin

Fundamental Kotlin is a book focused on Kotlin programming language and it’s comparison to Java. This book is focused on language’s most important features and aspects. Book doesn't go in too much theory since it's focused on exact examples with notes and code provided.
This book is for developers and for people who are on its way to become developers. It is essential to h
ebook, First Edition, 102 pages
Published 2016 by Miloš Vasić

Start your review of Fundamental Kotlin
Jovan Ristic
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent written book. After reading I realized the essence of Kotlin. Excellent starting point for working with Kotlin. The mechanisms described in the book successfully applied in everyday work. I congratulate the author and I hope that it will soon come out with advanced topics of Kotlin.
Marko
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book! For me as the student this was more than enough to get into Kotlin! I hope there will be more books soon! :)
Dragiša Rakić
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is the pure example how a sofware engineering reference book should be written. Also, this is a piece of the literature which misses for Kotlin so far: the (almost) complete reference. To get the maximum of this book, you should be fluent in Java or Swift or antique Object Pascal gracefully used in Delphi IDE. Even Objective-C and JavaScript counts, with the wider scope on mind.
Every major aspect of the programming language is covered: Variables and constants, typecasting, control flo
Maja
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars

Short and comprehensive. This book is great for introduction to Kotlin basics. It easy read and good for beginners. :)
Vanja Petkovic
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book about Kotlin. Every Kotlin developer should have this manual in his arsenal. Great job!
Aleksei Popov
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In my mind, this book is a seminal work. It was the first real programming book I ever read, and although I've never done anything significant in Kotlin! The author's explanation of the various concepts has served me well!
Juris
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kotlin
Great book for programmers. Short, but concise. Must have for Android developers.
Alejandro Fernandez
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book to start with Kotlin!
Steve
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book! I must say it was short, but it help me a lot to start with Kotlin!
Wolfgang Schäuble
Nov 27, 2018
Rivu Chakraborty
Nov 12, 2017
Igor Ustinov
rated it did not like it
Aug 06, 2019
Oct 14, 2017
Milosr
Nov 25, 2017
Miloš Vasić
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jelena Irichanin
Nov 06, 2017
Miloš Vasić
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Hossam Elsawy
rated it it was ok
May 18, 2017

• Kotlin in Action
  • Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide
  • Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
  • Make Your Own Neural Network
  • Learning Concurrency in Kotlin: Build highly efficient, robust, and concurrent applications
  • Kotlin Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide
  • The Algorithm Design Manual
  • Gradle Recipes for Android: Master the New Build System for Android
  • Python Machine Learning
  • Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow
  • A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »