Start by marking “Holiday Witch (Torrent Witches #5)” as Want to Read:
Holiday Witch (Torrent Witches #5)

Holiday Witch

(Torrent Witches #5)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  176 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Harlow Torrent, part-time journalist and full-time Slip Witch wants nothing more than to take a holiday from witchy things... but when a series of thefts around Harlot Bay turn deadly, she's drawn into solving a murder mystery. Between murderous teenagers, a secret buried in the past, Hattie Stern on the warpath, Christmas approaching and Aunt Cass suffering a very froggy ...more
Published September 27th 2016 by Tess Lake

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Witch

Linda Cole
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Unique

This is not just another cozy witch book series but full of strong characters and twisty mysteries. It has humor and a strong sense of justice
Imjussayin
Holiday Witch:Torrent Witches 5
Best read in chronological order.

In A Nutshell:A cosy paranormal mystery based on witches. It centres on the Torrent witch family, and the setting is a small slow town. Holiday Witch warms up toward the end. No pun intended.

The Plot: The plot started in the previous book with a few thefts which multiplied in this book and worked it's way up to murder. The mother of the young witches know why but nobody has a handle on the who.

The Protagonist(s):Harlow Torr
Linda
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Up until this book in the series, I have been enjoying these novels yet in this story the three moms began to push their three daughters to rush to get married and have children saying something very close to "You'd better hurry up and get married and have babies. After all, those looks aren't going to last forever." I don't think that girls or women of any age should not have to listen to this type of thing even packaged in books or songs or other forms of entertainment. This interfered with my ...more
Krystyna
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
History on repeat

Terrific. A series of thefts and then a murder thrust the family and Harlow into investigating again. Is history repeating itself? Why? Added to this her Great Aunt is even more out there then normal plus the boys are seriously questioning some of the antics that the girls are getting upto. Being in love with a normal is no fun. How do you explain the goings on. Like the frog invasion. A fun zany read.
Beth
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
at one point I would have given this less stars. I was irritated and 5 books in I wanted something more to happen - and then it did with a bang. The character development for the secondary characters is weak, but I like the series over all for light and fluffy getting serious
Joan
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the book, but the editing left a bit to be desired. Takes away from the read.
Tracie Ann Mehta
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love all of these books. And how Adams took care of the evil ones who where
Steeling all of his friends . Way to go .
Michelle Taylor
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tess Lake is one crafty witch. First 5 books free on Kindle Unlimited, then she charges money for them-and I will definitely spend it! Hooked. Just wish they were longer.
Diana Blick
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
What I liked..and what I didn't

Overall I enjoyed this book; each book in the series has been an improvement from the last. I particularly liked the part Adams played in this book, and I found it hilarious that he was finally vindicated. In addition, our heroine's personality is filling out and I hope that the author continues to work on character development. I was quite pleased with the outcome of this story, and the intro to the next book in the last scene was intriguing.

On the down side, most
Relina Skye
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Holiday Witch" by Tess Lake is the fifth book in the "Torrent Witches Cozy Mysteries" series. Harlow Torrent just wants to enjoy spending time with her family and boyfriend. She really doesn't want to be the person who is always in danger due to suspicious comings and goings in her hometown. But when a series of thefts has a supernatural twist to them, she's stuck on the case again.
Overall, I thought that this was another great novel in the series. I really enjoyed reading it. The overall plot
Anne Marie Schauman
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good storyline

Very enjoyable and well written. I liked the whole series

Looking forward to the next release. Hope it issues soon.
Charlene Davis
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Reveal

This one has more funny scenes because everyone is trying to avoid telling the truth. Some real whoppers are given by the girls. And frogs chase Cassy. Find out why.
Joslyn
Oct 01, 2016
Joyce A. Raines
Mar 22, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Torrent Witches (10 books)
  • Butter Witch (Torrent Witches #1)
  • Treasure Witch (Torrent Witches #2)
  • Hidden Witch (Torrent Witches #3)
  • Fabulous Witch (Torrent Witches #4)
  • Shadow Witch (Torrent Witches #6)
  • Love Witch (Torrent Witches #7)
  • Cozy Witch (Torrent Witches #8)
  • Lost Witch (Torrent Witches #9)
  • Wicked Witch (Torrent Witches #10)