Start by marking “Dragon's Soul (The Dragon Fey Saga 2)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Soul (The Dragon Fey Saga 2)

Dragon's Soul

(The Dragon Fey Saga #2)

Crown Prince Killian Rhys's life has been defined by duty for as long as he can recall.
Duty ties him to a wife he does not love.
Duty separates him from the woman he loves, a woman once believed to be beneath him.
Duty holds him to the people he will one day rule.
Can Killian break free of duty's chains before his wife binds him with more than vows?
Will he find a path to
Published October 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dragon's Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon's Soul

Pam Nelson
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Dragon’s Soul Stars

Ahhh I am so happy I listened to this book, I wanted book 2 soooo badly. It took me a bit to get into the first book but no time at all to get into this one.

I am rooting for Killian and Serena. But there is always someone in the wings plotting and scheming!!

Katia…Killian’s wife, not by choice… I want to hurt her like really badly. I am terrible but she is EVIL!! Why didn’t she just marry Killian’s father if she wanted power I swear.

I love that Serena schemes for good to
Rissa Blakeley
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you loved Dragons Heart by Michelle Rabe, you will love Dragon's Soul even more. She has carefully crafted another book full of intrigue and fantasy. The writing is excellent and you really feel you are standing in the shadows watching the story unfold right before your eyes. It's one you will not be able to put down because you will need to know what happens next. Well done and happy reading!
Nikki Cook
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Serena is learning the ways of her people, doing what she can to be the queen they deserve. Leaving her heart in Killian's care, she tries to focus on her duties as a princess. Not an easy task, as Serena is not only fighting against a hidden past, but also those who are against her hiding in her ranks.
Killian is trying to find a way to fulfill his duties as the prince, without breaking Serena's heart - or his own. Unfortunately for Killian, dark forces are working against him in ways which he i
Hazel Lewis
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free for an honest review

Where to start to be quite honest I really didn't think I would get in to the first book as it sounded quite confusing with all the different breeds of people but once I caught the hang of it I could put the book down and quite frankly same happens in this book what a start I love how Michelle gives you a quick encounter of what's already happened to refresh your memory if you like me and have read tons of books between this book and the next on
Elizabeth Robbins
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Even better than book 1! Evil, scheming dark fae, true love thwarted at every turn, and dastardly politics abound in this story of intrigue and plotting. My only regret is that book three isn't immediately available for me to devour!
Curly's Ramblings
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook review: Dragon’s Soul is a nice edition to the series. Jillian and Serena are back and their longing for one another is as strong as ever despite royal marriage meant to keep them apart. The story is entertaining and the characters were interesting and likable. The narrator did a great job! I received a free copy of this audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.
Elizabeth
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, kindle
I have been waiting for this book - the second in The Dragon Fey Saga. I pre-ordered at the first opportunity. Even so it was a very pleasant surprise when it popped up on my Kindle.

Michelle Rabe is not a prolific writer. No three books a year following the same formula. Every word she wtites has been given due consideration to ensure it is right; that it adds to the story being told.

The Dragon Fey Saga has romance, love, lust, beautiful scenes where your own imagination has to tell the story...
Kenya
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well well, what can I say but the once again Michelle has done it again. This book picks right up where the first started and once again immerses you into the heart of the story. I found myself wanting to cry, laugh, scream and throw a tantrum at all the twists and turns in this book. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next book so I can see what happens next. All in all a very very satisfying read.
Brenda
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Rabe did it again!
I fell in love with Serena and Killian in Dragon's Heart and their story left me frustrated, aching, and wanting more.
If you like a book with villians you love to hate, then you definitely want to read this series! Katia makes me want to strangle her!
There is love, intrigue, and DRAGONS!
Seriously, this is a wonderful follow up to its predecessor and I'm greatly looking forward to the next in the series!
Fatimah
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good sequel, can't wait for the next book!
Tone Hansen
Apr 10, 2017
Nicole
Oct 20, 2016
Michelle Rabe
Oct 21, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Alan Ferkinhoff
SheLuvsGod
Aug 04, 2018
Kat Valentine
Sep 13, 2017
A lifelong California girl, Michelle Rabe tried the Hollywood thing but decided she preferred an author’s den to the actor’s trailer. She now lives in the Phoenix, AZ with her unhelpful author cat and a very understanding roommate. If you can’t find her in a cemetery with her camera you can find her online at: michellerabe.com

The Dragon Fey Saga (3 books)
  • Dragon's Heart (The Dragon Fey Saga, #1)
  • Dragon's Blood (The Dragon Fey Saga)