Start by marking “Dragon's Soul (The Dragon Fey Saga 2)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Soul (The Dragon Fey Saga 2)

Dragon's Soul (The Dragon Fey Saga 2)

Crown Prince Killian Rhys's life has been defined by duty for as long as he can recall.
Duty ties him to a wife he does not love.
Duty separates him from the woman he loves, a woman once believed to be beneath him.
Duty holds him to the people he will one day rule.
Can Killian break free of duty's chains before his wife binds him with more than vows?
Will he find a path to
Published October 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dragon's Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon's Soul

Nikki Cook
Oct 19, 2016 Nikki Cook rated it it was amazing
Serena is learning the ways of her people, doing what she can to be the queen they deserve. Leaving her heart in Killian's care, she tries to focus on her duties as a princess. Not an easy task, as Serena is not only fighting against a hidden past, but also those who are against her hiding in her ranks.
Killian is trying to find a way to fulfill his duties as the prince, without breaking Serena's heart - or his own. Unfortunately for Killian, dark forces are working against him in ways which he i
Rissa Blakeley
Oct 03, 2016 Rissa Blakeley rated it it was amazing
If you loved Dragons Heart by Michelle Rabe, you will love Dragon's Soul even more. She has carefully crafted another book full of intrigue and fantasy. The writing is excellent and you really feel you are standing in the shadows watching the story unfold right before your eyes. It's one you will not be able to put down because you will need to know what happens next. Well done and happy reading!
Hazel Lewis
Oct 04, 2016 Hazel Lewis rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free for an honest review

Where to start to be quite honest I really didn't think I would get in to the first book as it sounded quite confusing with all the different breeds of people but once I caught the hang of it I could put the book down and quite frankly same happens in this book what a start I love how Michelle gives you a quick encounter of what's already happened to refresh your memory if you like me and have read tons of books between this book and the next on
Elizabeth
Oct 25, 2016 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, kindle
I have been waiting for this book - the second in The Dragon Fey Saga. I pre-ordered at the first opportunity. Even so it was a very pleasant surprise when it popped up on my Kindle.

Michelle Rabe is not a prolific writer. No three books a year following the same formula. Every word she wtites has been given due consideration to ensure it is right; that it adds to the story being told.

The Dragon Fey Saga has romance, love, lust, beautiful scenes where your own imagination has to tell the story...
Kenya
Oct 22, 2016 Kenya rated it it was amazing
Well well, what can I say but the once again Michelle has done it again. This book picks right up where the first started and once again immerses you into the heart of the story. I found myself wanting to cry, laugh, scream and throw a tantrum at all the twists and turns in this book. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next book so I can see what happens next. All in all a very very satisfying read.
Brenda
Oct 23, 2016 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Michelle Rabe did it again!
I fell in love with Serena and Killian in Dragon's Heart and their story left me frustrated, aching, and wanting more.
If you like a book with villians you love to hate, then you definitely want to read this series! Katia makes me want to strangle her!
There is love, intrigue, and DRAGONS!
Seriously, this is a wonderful follow up to its predecessor and I'm greatly looking forward to the next in the series!
Elizabeth Robbins
Oct 22, 2016 Elizabeth Robbins rated it it was amazing
Even better than book 1! Evil, scheming dark fae, true love thwarted at every turn, and dastardly politics abound in this story of intrigue and plotting. My only regret is that book three isn't immediately available for me to devour!
Fatimah Rashid
Jan 04, 2017 Fatimah Rashid rated it really liked it
A good sequel, can't wait for the next book!
Diana Stiefer
Diana Stiefer rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2016
Brian Brockhausen
Brian Brockhausen rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2017
Bianca42
Bianca42 rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2017
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2016
Michelle Rabe
Oct 21, 2016 Michelle Rabe added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Alan Ferkinhoff
Alan Ferkinhoff is currently reading it
Oct 22, 2016
SD
SD marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2016
Deborah Wellenstein
Deborah Wellenstein marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2016
Laura Reading
Laura Reading marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2016
Toniese Bailey
Toniese Bailey marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2016
James
James marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2016
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2016
Micielle
Micielle marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2016
Fee Roberts
Fee Roberts marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2017
Jonathan Mercieca
Jonathan Mercieca marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2017
Debbie Kilburn
Debbie Kilburn marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2017
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2017
A lifelong California girl, Michelle Rabe tried the Hollywood thing but decided she preferred an author’s den to the actor’s trailer. She now lives in the Phoenix, AZ with her unhelpful author cat and a very understanding roommate. If you can’t find her in a cemetery with her camera you can find her online at: michellerabe.com
More about Michelle Rabe...