Start by marking “Wilderness (Secret Agents, Secret Lives, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wilderness (Secret Agents, Secret Lives, #3)

Wilderness (Secret Agents, Secret Lives, #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
A mission to extradite Thomas Reilly, a dangerous criminal, ends in treachery and a crash landing in the Canadian wilderness for Agent Martine Dubois.

Grizzly bears are the least of Martine’s problems as she and Reilly hunt each other through British Columbia’s Great Bear Forest.

Whatever the outcome, Martine is determined to survive and return to Phillip Marsden: top spy, t
Published 2016 by Clan Destine Press

To ask other readers questions about Wilderness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wilderness

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Brianna
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dear Author, please stop whumping your main characters. I know they are trained for this but really, ow! The newest instalment of the adventures of our spy duo Martine and Philip goes international with a routine prisoner collection leaving Martine in the fight for her life in the Canadian wilderness.

Wilderness has less Philip than previous instalments, instead we get to see Martine and her impressive survival skills in the inhospitable and occasionally rank smelling (bear pee anyone?) wilds of
Narrelle
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I grew up in a home bursting with books. My father was in the Royal Australian Air Force – we moved roughly every three years – and my parents were passionate advocates of reading and the importance of access to a library of ideas, no matter where we lived.

Between a childhood spent on the move yet steeped in literature, and a naturally dramatic personality, it’s no surprise I became a storyteller.