Start by marking “Expendable (Secret Agents, Secret Lives, #2)” as Want to Read:
Expendable (Secret Agents, Secret Lives, #2)

Expendable

(Secret Agents, Secret Lives #2)

Secret Agent Martine and her spymaster lover, Philip Marsden, are back in action and on the trail of international bad guy Bartos Rigo.

Will they have to compromise their love or their honour to get the job done?

Expendable is the second in the erotic and action-packed Secret Agents, Secret Lives series by Narrelle M Harris.

It's the sequel to Double Edged and is followed by
Published 2016 by Clan Destine Press (first published July 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Expendable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Expendable

Brianna
Expendable is the second instalment in Narrelle Harris’s erotic spy series following the adventures of Australian spies Philip and Martine. The next chapter opens with our spy duo recovering from the events of Double Edged.

Happily, it is not their relationship that is in recovery but as the two of them move back into their roles as spy master and spy, the divisions between work and home life, duty and love, become more difficult to keep separate and stay true to. It is a bit of a relief to read
Julie Bozza
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: female-male, fiction
An exciting sequel, featuring terrific set pieces in the bedroom and out on the job, along with an interesting thread considering the conflicting demands of love and honour. Nicely done! And I'm looking forward to more. :-)
Narrelle
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sally
Aug 12, 2013
Vivek
Oct 16, 2013
Tamara
added it
May 26, 2014
I grew up in a home bursting with books. My father was in the Royal Australian Air Force – we moved roughly every three years – and my parents were passionate advocates of reading and the importance of access to a library of ideas, no matter where we lived.

Between a childhood spent on the move yet steeped in literature, and a naturally dramatic personality, it’s no surprise I became a storyteller.

Secret Agents, Secret Lives (2 books)
  • Double Edged (Secret Agents, Secret Lives #1)