Start by marking “Faithless” as Want to Read:
Faithless

Faithless

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Charlize young, beautiful and in love for the first time. Surrounded by friends, it seemed her life was finally on the right track. However, she can't see what waits around the corner... Will the golden girl fulfill her dreams? Will love take her places she never thought she'd see? Only time will tell...and time gives nothing away... "If you liked Gone Girl, you will LOVE ...more
Published August 22nd 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Faithless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faithless

Tresa
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great story, you get two in one!!! Charlize's story, the main character as told in first person who leads us through her life a few days before and up to her death, and the detectives Rebecca and Randy who work hard to solve Charlize's murder. A definite dark and twisted book and I absolutely loved it!!! Kept me guessing until the end!
Mona williams
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this book was awesome! its about a young rich woman who has alot of friends. so many lies and secrets here. will keep you guessing until the end. couldnt put the book down. thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!