Start by marking “Air (The Elementals #2)” as Want to Read:
Air (The Elementals #2)

Air

(The Elementals #2)

Despite being the junior Elemental, Logan’s never had to worry about failing a mission before. Not until an overgrown and annoyingly attractive shifter comes along.

Being an Elemental is in Logan’s blood. Hers is the gift of Air, a vast power she’s still struggling to control. Then a Were named Connell hunts her down. His wolf is missing, and he blames her.

A den of werewol
Published November 28th 2016 by L.B. Gilbert Books

To ask other readers questions about Air, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Air

Mindy Lou's Book Review
I absolutely loved this book! It was funny and entertaining. Connell is a very dominant alpha wolf, however someone stripped him of his wolf. He chased down Logan, the air elemental, believing she was responsible only to become completely smitten with her. Once Connell realized she wasn't responsible and offered to help him find the culprit, he realized his reactions to her where that of a mate. Logan is a very powerful being as an elemental. The fact that Connell couldn't go all alpha on her wa ...more
Yuli Atta - Damaged Pages
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After reading Fire, my expectations were pretty high and Air was nothing less than I anticipated. It's captivating, action packed, there are a more obvious love and even more humour. I couldn't put it down! L. B. Gilbert is really climbing to my Top favourite authors with enviable speed.

Her writing is captivating and very good. It's not hard and it's easy to read and understand although it's pretty hard for me to find the proper words to describe it. Her chapters... Read the rest on my blog

I w
KelticKat
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 "KickButt" Stars!

This was a great action/romance/adventure tale.

Logan is an Air Elemental - and this Lady take the whole "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" thing to the next level! She was a fun, spontaneous, feisty female MC.

She is tracked by a werewolf, minus his wolf, Connell. Connell believe she is the one that stripped him of his wolf and he has tracked her across three continents. Then, Dang it all, he discovers she's his mate too....what a mess.

Together - somewhat reluctantly they agree t
Angela ReadingCave
Feb 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Kimberly Gould
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is definitely good on it's own, with the previous issue, Fire. However, I found the exposition a bit heavy. As I didn't read Fire, I don't know how much of that is just putting us on even keel with those who did. The twist at the end wasn't obvious, so that was refreshing, but almost all the other relationships were predictable, not bad, just obvious. I did enjoy this book and received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Sophie Koufes
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book two in the Elemental Series & I liked this book even more than the first one. The narrative is complex & intertwined with a unexpected twist & shocking ending. I loved Logan's character who is an air elemental with snarky characteristics & Connell's who is a dominant alpha wolf characteristics. A paranormal romance that is captivating & entertaining. Looking forward to reading the next novel in this series.
Sheryl
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW I thought book 1 was good but I think this book is a little better. You need to read book 1 first to appreciate the story line in this book. Fantastic characters and story line in this book.

I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book. This is book 2 of the series The Elementals by the author.
Damian Southam
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Air picks up the story around the time that the young Chinese elemental Logan must punish the Burgess family for Sage's crimes revealed in Fire, by Diana. The wind whispers the truth and the lies spoken by the people she hunts. Logan has been waiting patiently around the Georgian estate in countrywide England, until a time when most of the family is together so her message is carried further. Like Diana's fireplace entry into the coven in Fire, Logan chooses a similarly sylish entry through an u ...more
Grant Leishman
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
Reviewed For Readers' Favorite by Grant Leishman

When Logan, an Air Elemental whose role in life is to police other Supernatural’s behaviour, is thrust against Connell, a macho, Alpha Werewolf, searching for the person who stole his Wolf, sparks are sure to fly. These two unlikely partners join forces to uncover the mystery happening in Connell’s Were pack. Who is stealing the shifter form of these Werewolves, for what purpose and what ancient magic are they utilising to achieve their evil aims?
Shayay
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in this series, and I love this book too! If you haven't read the first book in the series, I suggest doing that first because you will have a better understanding of the events in this book, and although this book is told from different character's POV's than the first there are connecting events and the same characters are in both books. In Air, we follow Air Elemental, Logan, as she helps wolf shifter, Connell, find out who has stolen his wolf out of his body. Logan has ...more
Penny Noble
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the first book I have read by this author, and this is the second book in a series. Being the second in a series in no way was detrimental to my enjoyment of the book. We are introduced to Logan who is a wind elemental. She is young, but she is still a very capable elemental. The story opens with her punishing the people from the first book, Fire, by taking away their magic. As the book progresses, we find out Connell is a wolf that has lost his ability to shift and blames the elementals ...more
Zee Wyatt
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not as enjoyable as the first book for me but thats only because I liked the heroine, Diana, in first book more. Just a personal taste. I do love how the two heroines were so different. Many authors make the mistake of saying the characters are different in a series but really they are interchangeable.

I did get the impression that Diana was a bit more excitable, a bit more naive. So in that aspect it was done really well.

Don't get me wrong I did absolutely enjoy this book! It was so good. I lo
Amanda Showalter
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. This book has Logan who is an air elemental, she showed up in book one (Fire) to help Diana. Logan has a problem, she is being watched, at least she thinks she is. Connell is the one following her and while he thinks that he is able to hide his actions from her he is wrong and she knows that he is there. Connell thinks that Logan is a thief and that she took something from him. Connell's mind is blown when Logan not only finds and confronts him but she also is willing to help ...more
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
This is the second book in this elemental series and I absolutely loved it.
Logan is an 'air' elemental, she disintegrates and goes with the currents place to place. Connell is an Alpha werewolf, 2nd in charge and in dire straights. Somehow his wolf was stripped from him and he has no memories of how. Can they solve this mystery together and return his wolf? Can they find the attacker before more wolves are harmed? Why is this even happening?
Great story line, fast paced and action packed. I highl
Megan
I liked Logan. Its an unusual name for a girl, I'm not sure if its a common name for a chinese girl? I assumed the name Logan was an american name.

She is just as kick ass as Diana and i love her for it. She throws her weight around so well.

I'm curious to see who is properly behind this. I think it is obvious but we will see.
M.M. Chabot
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
L.B Gilbert never disappoints. I was really looking forward to this book as I loved Logan in the first book, Fire. The author introduces this book, so it can be read as a standalone, which is great. She does a fantastic job of creating the scene, characters and it makes you just consume this book in one sitting. Who doesn’t love a bad-ass chick as the main character? ☺
Ellen
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Air is book two in the Elemental Series and I have to say I enjoyed this book even more than the first one. This one picks up soon after Fire left-off. Air is an action-packed read that takes place in an exciting world of magic and with supernatural creatures with a really good mystery, a strong, spunky kick ass heroine at its heart, and some romance through in. Well worth reading.
Joanne Watkins USA
Apr 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Good but...

Logan and Connell are a good couple in terms of spark and engagement on the page. The misunderstanding part was somewhat annoying as an obvious plot device. My biggest issue was the age point. Logan is 19 and this was her first relationship. I really think that she as barely older than a child. This really bothered me.
Mnms
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
The series is still going strong. I love the interaction between the characters as well as the characters themselves, the story is sweet and the plot thickens. The only criticism I have is in regards to the investigation. It seems a bit random and fantastical at times, but it's still good stuff.
Robert D Grady
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable story

Not normally a romance reader, really enjoying this series. Stories are well written and very engaging. Got to the last fifth of the book and couldn't put it down. Gladly bought the next book in the series when I finished this one.
Lynn
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of my favourite parts of this book is the part where Logan calls Connell a pussy after his first flight with her. The idea of calling the big fierce werewolf a pussy appealed.

Then she made it better be telling his sister, just gold.
ELMH
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great sequel to Fire. I enjoyed meeting these new characters. And now find myself impatiently waiting for the third.
Lisamarie Crawford
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good story

I really enjoyed the first book - and this book was just as good. I can't wait for the next book.
Jamie
Jul 15, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars. Some of the Alpha male stuff was over the top. He was suffocating at parts.
taylor
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo Untitled-4_zpsfo7diuzl.jpg

My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read.

After Logan, the youngest Elemental, strips two witches of their powers, word spreads through the supernatural community. Eventually, it reaches Connell, the son of the Alpha of one of the largest packs in the world who has recently had his wolf stolen from him. Positive that she is either responsible or knows who is, he hunts her down with every intention of holding her accountable and forcing her to return his wolf. He’s perplexed when
Jennifer Erwin
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am really enjoying this series and am eagerly looking forward to more from this author in this series.
Julia Handley
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Logan is a force to be reconned with. The youngest of the elements...Air. she gets caught up in a investigation with Werewolves. Which is how Connell comes crashing into her life.

Once again I absolutely loved The Elementals book. You can't help but get caught up with these women's life's. Strong, brave and protectors. Logan and Connell work together to see who is hurting his people. Also trying to figure out there feelings for each other. Connell, such an alpha male and a hint of insecurity due
Lene Blackthorn
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After reading Fire, book one in the Elementals series, I was curious about Logans story, since she appeared as an interesting character already in the first book. I must say I was not disappointed.
Considering the fact that Logan hates shifters and Connell is exactly that, this alone hints at a fun read, and despite their differences, the couple is simply cut for each other. Connell did his job in researching Logans habits in the effort to know his enemy, but Logan notices she is being observed
E.A. Turley
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Air by L.B. Gilbert.
4 out of 5 stars.
Connell has followed Logan, the Air Elemental, over four countries under the impression that she or one of the other Elementals were responsible for stripping him of his wolf. But it's when he finally catches up with her that he starts to think that maybe he was wrong.
Logan doesn't know what's happened to him but tells him it wasn't one of the elementals as they would have left him fully human, not with his shifter abilities but no inner animal. Plus, the fac
Caprice
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Air is the second book in The Elementals, a series by L.B. Gibson. It follows Logan, the Air elemental as she investigates a case in which two Weres have had their wolves robbed from them.

This book was very good. I again found the major characters and some of the minor ones to be well developed. The story was also well written and well developed, especially the mystery aspect. Logan was an entertaining character, and I liked the way her strength was so much more than people thought because of h
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Cross to Bear (Gabriella Cross, #1)
  • Edge: Season One, Volume One (Edge: Season One #1-4)
  • Cursed (Spellbound Regency #1)
  • Torment: Reckless Desires (Dark Wolves, #1)
  • The Last Descendant (Sanyare Chronicles, #1)
  • The Viscount's Son (The Viscount's Son, #1)
  • The Mountain Lion's Secretary
  • Awaken (Dark Paradise #1)
  • The Phoenix Decree (The Phoenix Decree Saga, #1)
  • Kiss Of A Vampire (The Vampire Prophecies #1)
  • The Mountain King (Dragon, Stone & Steam #1)
  • Howling Moon  (A Tale of the Sazi, #4)
  • Miriya (Double Helix Case Files, #1)
  • Tempest (MetaWars, #3)
  • Darkness Splintered (Dark Angels, #6)
  • Eternal Flame (Night Watch, #3)
  • Not Without Juliet
  • A Pirate's Wife for Me (Governess Brides, #11)
USA Today bestselling author L.B. Gilbert spent years getting degrees from the most prestigious universities in America, including a PhD that she is not using at all. She moved to France for work and found love. She's married now and living in Toulouse with one adorable half-french baby.

She has always enjoyed reading books as far from her reality as possible but eventually the voices in her head

The Elementals (3 books)
  • Fire (The Elementals #1)
  • Water (The Elementals #3)