Start by marking “Create Your New Life of Abundance: Make a Full Financial Recovery with a New Money-Attracting Mindset” as Want to Read:

3.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
Have you reached the end of your tether with your everyday finances? Do you want to create a better life, where money is in your control and not in control of you?

Then find out what's behind common money and relationship struggles (including the author's own story). Tuning into our beliefs, values and the way we think is the key. But we go a step beyond creating a prosper
Paperback
Published September 16th 2016 by Power of Words

To ask other readers questions about Create Your New Life of Abundance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Create Your New Life of Abundance

·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Aaron
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
An effectively well written book. The author offers sound advice reaccounting past experiences that can enable a reader to develop goals towards reassessing their own financial situation. I found the theoritical underpinnings to be of exceptional value when placing a paradigm in reeducating myself while readjusting my own new money attracting mindset.
Rachel Patterson
Stephanie Payne
Elena
Dee
Nov 18, 2016
Nov 22, 2016 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cara Bergman
Sep 09, 2017
Aussie Readers: Giveaway Aussie book - Abundance/Financial recovery 2 8 Nov 16, 2016 08:12PM
Librarian note: there is more than one similarly named authors on goodreads.

Jennifer Lancaster writes books that allow Australians to save more money, invest wisely, and market their business better.