Start by marking “Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends?” as Want to Read:
Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends?

Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends?

Nate Wright’s a winner--in his own mind, anyway. So when things go wrong, he’s at a loss to explain why. How does his soccer team manage to lose to a school with a sixty-game winless streak? What’s he doing at the movies on a Friday night . . . with GINA? And why, oh why is one of his classmates (hint: she’s Nate’s dream girl) suddenly moving 3,000 miles away? It’s all
Published February 28th 2017 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Big Nate, please sign up.

Start your review of Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends?
♛ Garima ♛

Loads of funny stuff between Nate's team losing the match by a loser team to Nate's accidental date-night with Gina (Gah!) but I was really sad to see Jenny go...please tell me she will be back!

Robert
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this was a good book and i liked it very much because of the silly jokes and silly title. It was my 5th favorite book it the whole big nate series and I am happy that lincoln pierce decided to release yet another book in his humorous series. It is too bad he didn't include the comic about the mouse that wants cheese because that one is super funny. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Like if you agree.
Darnia
I always love this series and I didn't read any newest copy during 2k16. But now, I've got this one. Still funny and entertaining, but I hope one day Mr.Peirce would give Nate a girlfriend. I felt sorry for him when Teddy and Francis (and also Arthur) doing double dates *smirk*

I received this copy for free through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
Wayne McCoy
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
'Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends?' by Lincoln Peirce is another consistently great entry in this series.

From school picture day to losing to the worst team around, Nate's life isn't easy. There is tabletop football and teaching nerdy little bookworm Peter how to play hockey. This time around, he also has to say goodbye to Jenny as well. Will she finally actually like Nate?

I've enjoyed every one of these collections. The humor is consistent throughout the series. It's a good one
Silas
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was another great Big Nate book! I felt really bad for Him (No Spoilers) When She (No Spoilers) left. I wonder if I get a girlfriend, she will move 3,000 miles away.
Micah Witter
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good laughs,on the go or on the couch.
Tobias St.Clair
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It reminds me of a Diary of a Wimpy kid but in my opinion Big Nate books are better. It mostly takes place in his school where he is always up to his antics with his best friends Teddy and Francis who tend to let Nate do his own thing I think Lincoln Peirce did achieve his goal in writing this it made me laugh I loved this book which is why I gave it a 5 stars rating and I think everyone in this class should read it because it honestly a great book.
Christopher
Feb 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a funny book.
Maureen Lubitz
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on You Have Your Hands Full

I received a copy of this book from Netgalley/the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

My oldest daughter is almost ten years old, and she loves Big Nate comics. Needless to say, she was very excited about being able to read What’s a Little Noogie Between Friends?

Nate is a fairly typical middle school boy. He goes to school, plays sports, and spends time with his friends. He has a reputation as a slacker, and this forms the basis for most of
Ms. Yingling
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Copy received from the publisher.

In this comic book, Nate is up to his usual shenanigans. His friends are all going to the movies with dates, so he laments his single state to his father, who is less than sympathetic. When he gets to the crowded theater, he has to sit next to Gina, and his friends think they are together! Nate also is still begging for a dog, since Spitzy is not the best example of the species. His grandparents visit-- I love his snarky grandmother who can remove splinters in
Michael Williams
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The the book that I read and am writing this review about is for the book big nate what's a little noogie between friends. I really like this book because it is really funny.

This is a fiction story about a boy and his friends and the boy is named nate. Nate is a troublemaker at school and has a major crush on a girl named jenny. Nate is really jealous of a foreign exchange student named Artur. Artur is now dating Jenny and nate is really mad because Artur is better that him at everything. Artur
Sandra
Another great instalment to the series.

My 11 year old loves reading Big Nate and often stays up past his bedtime to read 'just one more page'. He loved Nate's shenanigans and found them laugh out loud funny. This time around, there were some touching moments as well which gave us an opportunity to have meaningful discussions.

As a mom, I love how many issues facing elementary and middle school children at this moment are dealt with through comedic relief and camaraderie. If you have a child that
Logan
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this is just one of many Big Nate books I have read. I like this book because it is another book about a kid surviving school. It is easy to relate to the problems that Nate faces. Nate has goofy friends that he hangs out with. They try to make him feel better about the stuff he is going through. The book is funny and easy to read.
Maya Felix
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

Love the ambient colors and story.it leaves an impact on the character and really shows you what the mind of a sixth grader that's a trouble maker would be. It also has great choices and selections in this bunch of comics. Worth every penny.
Estefania
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOL I love this book I can't wait to Read more Big Nate books!!!!!! I could Read this book a 100000000000 times!!!!!!! ...more
Eli H
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was a really funny Big Nate book and it is new so it has new stories that your haven't seen yet.
Sarah FitzHenry
Aug 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 3-5
Confession: this is the first Big Nate book I have ever read. With readers of all ages clamoring for them, these books generally don’t need much marketing, so I’ve never needed to. But when a few third grade fellas i’m particularly fond of asked me to give one a try, I decided it was time to get to know the boy behind the lines at the circulation desk. But I’m left with just one question - has Big Nate always been this… mean? He’s not really nice to his friends (but that is definitely mutual), ...more
Sam
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brett
Sep 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I really liked this book. This is about a 6th grader named Nate right and he's a pretty funny guy. And he and his friends are going to have to get through six grade together. If you were wondering if his friends are named Teddy, Chad and the nerd of the group Francis. But when he realizes the love of his life is moving the whole world drops “even though she didn't like him back she was dating his arch nemesis Artur” But if you want to know what happens you have to read this book. I thought this ...more
Annikai
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Robert Gowdy
Dec 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: educators teaching about loneliness
I was skeptical about this book at first for the fact that it was a graphic novel and I was suspicious about the quality of the writing, but the novel actually dealt with some very real issues. The graphic novel was drawn up with ink and pen giving it a "comic book" feel. The book touches on the topic of bullying, heartbreak, competition, and much more. I would recommend this book to an older grade school crowd. 3rd grade and higher.
Paul Franco
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This comic strip is consistent in bringing the funny, and that’s all you can ask. Whether it’s soccer, table football, Star Trek: The Next Generation. . . Nate always finds a way to pull a screw-up from the jaws of victory. You’d think it couldn’t get any worse for him than his crush moving away, but when he ends up at the movies next to his nemesis—and they’re mistaken for a couple!—noogies hardly seem to matter at that point.
Sydnie MacDonald
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this book was wonderful! Nate is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! Sometimes he can be a poor role model (DON'T be like him) such as, messy, not that good at school work, and kinda offensive. NOT trying to be rude really u gotta love that guy! I hoped this helped u. Oh! Also, Nate likes this girl Jenny. Personally he and Dee Dee are way cuter! (My opinion wink). I recommend this totally! C:
Luke Sachs
Oct 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Lincoln Peirce always does a great job with writing her books and making her books very enjoyable to read. Her book what's a little noogie between friends was a book that was not hard to read but it put me at ease with other stuff going on in that day. So if your life is stressful or you are having troubles with something you could read this book and enter a different world with nate. The book will put some laughter and chuckles into your days.
NOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAUSSERMAN
i like this book a lot just because like he was doing like interesting stuff and they flipped from scene to scene and went back to that scene again i like the format of this book because of that.this book is also funny because the girl that Nate likes is moving and then hes panicking and every thing so that is also very interesting. so i give this book a 4 1/2 stars

May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny

This book is totally worth the money. This book made me laugh out loud for 1 hour straight. Bye this book for kids 7-16 and they will be laughing really hard. One of my favorite books, and I am picky when it comes to books. I rate it 10/10, 5 stars, best comic book i have read in a while.
mrsayf
Nov 20, 2018 rated it liked it
The book is not ordered correctly and it is not cmplete

It isnt correct and not complete it is not in cotrect order
When I bought it I thought that kindle will make it up for me but it looks like I was wrong so I will give it 3 stars
Diego paolasini
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good and incredibly funny the plot adds more character to nate and his friends

Good and incredibly funny the plot adds more character to nate and his friends. I would buy the whole collection!!
Zackery Wilson
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nephew liked.

Great for a 9 year old to read on their own. Was thoroughly entertained while reading and didn’t want to stop. Very popular series in his school.
Joaquin
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was a really great book, since I love graphic novels, I usually like reading these types of books. I like the transitions throughout the book too.
Overall it was a 5 star for me.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)
  • Garfield's Big Fat Hairy Adventure
  • Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14)
  • Garfield Vol. 1
  • Dave the Villager 20: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Dave the Villager 19: An Unofficial Minecraft Novel (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Garfield Vol. 8
  • Garfield Vol. 2
  • Peanuts: The Beagle Has Landed, Charlie Brown
  • Peanuts Vol. 7
  • The Amazing World of Gumball Vol. 1
  • Garfield Vol. 7
  • Garfield Vol. 6
  • Garfield Vol. 3
  • Diary of Steve the Noob 45 (An Unofficial Minecraft Book) (Diary of Steve the Noob Collection)
  • Garfield Vol. 9
  • Peanuts It's Tokyo, Charlie Brown
  • Garfield Vol. 4
Lincoln Peirce is a cartoon artist from Portland, Maine. He lives with his wife and two children, and occasionally gives lectures to students about cartoon creating. Peirce writes the comic strip "Big Nate". Peirce's comic strip, Big Nate, is featured as an island on the famous children's website, Poptropica. Big Nate appears as the first cartoon on The Maine Sunday Telegram in the comics section. ...more