Start by marking “As the Crow Flies (The Godhunter, #19)” as Want to Read:
As the Crow Flies (The Godhunter, #19)

As the Crow Flies

(The Godhunter #19)

Her star may be broken but her spirit isn't.
When the man she loves and her twin sons are threatened, the Godhunter is determined to protect them at any cost. Her enemies seem obvious to her, but as she chases the Battle Crow, Morrigan, Vervain discovers that the crow doesn't always fly straight. And it's not the only bird who feeds on carrion.
Grab your copy today and
Published September 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about As the Crow Flies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about As the Crow Flies

Corey Clancy
Urban Fantasy lovers, TRY THIS SERIES!!

You know that saying, "Never Judge a Book by it's Cover"? This defines The Godhunter series. At first glance they appear to be not much. Yet within the pages of each book is a world in which I never want to leave.

If you like urban fantasy taken to depths, enjoy the myths of the Gods, enjoy books with magic and mayhem; THEN READ THIS SERIES!! You will not be disappointed!

KEEP WRITING!

I wait impatiently for each new addition to your books!
Mary Geren
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great read.

I really enjoy the story (but then Arach is one of my favorites and he's in this one more)
I'm glad she's letting the characters grow. Each book they grow more and she explains things so you understand why they do or act a certain way
T.
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Easily my favorite storylines, so far. Fast-paced, major sub-plots progression, and tension with the prophesied death of one of the husbands. Lots happening in As The Crow Flies--love, war, conflict, and a long-awaited Wild Hunt. It's also great to see the bonds forming between the men-- and some really great snark dialog. Well done, Sumida.
Nichole Cook
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book....Great series!!!

You know the book is good when you want to read just a little more before you go to bed, then you look at the clock and realize it's almost 2am. Who needs sleep when Vervain and her guys keep you laughing, loving and having an all around good time while you're immersed in their world? :-)
Laurie Hopkins
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Well

That was something I wasn't expecting. Not only did I cry over the Kirill stuff, but I wasn't expecting the twist of who the earth queen was working with, and I think Morrigan should be given to the wild hunt.
Merreille
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! Their lives have become so intertwined with one another and I just love it!
Kira
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ru
Great book, love the series.
Mandi
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Still going strong!!

I suck at reviews. All I can say is this series is so good!! Thank you Amy for yet another great book!! Can't wait to read the next one!!
Malorie Sell
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesomeness

Loved every minute of it. The only bad thing was that I read it all in one day lol. Can't wait for the next one
Tiblu
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved,loved,loved this book!!!!

I loved the fluidity of this book,there bad times and good times but everything thing seemed to move as it should and I had a great time on the journey ;) The only thing that really got to me at all was one reviewer had remarked Vervains maturity and how much she'd grown through out the series and how they felt it had really shown in this book, Yeah that was was kinda my problem...
I'm not at all saying V was immature in this one,Not at all but sadly at a very cruci
Lauren Grice
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love The Godhunter series. Vervain is hilarious and I couldn't wait to read the next one every time. These books were awesome. Arach is my favorite. These were very well written.
JadeShea
Vervain has had a vision about one of her husbands being in danger. And now she must do everything she can in order to keep him from meeting his end. However, her two little ones may also be in danger and while she thinks someone is the cause she could be incorrect in that assumption.

This book was really good and really sad. I felt so bad for Vervain at times. It was awful, but I really love how the author keeps giving us more Vervain and her children. I hope we get to read about her having all
Querida Mendes
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

As always I couldn't put it down. Its hard to find a series that keeps its momentum, but this book like the rest are great and never boring. So excited for the next, please keep them coming.
Wicked
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great story

My only complaint is I want them to be longer. I can see this series be ever growing. It connections and breadth across pantheon, religion, and culture brings the whole world and it's many views in to expand any readers horizons.
And you know Vervain kicks and.
Stephanie Parker
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I don't know how Ms. Sumida does it, but these books get better and better! I'll be crushed when the series ends
Christy
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing writing! ADORE this series.

If you like Hamilton and Kenyon books, then you will love this author and the series. Totally AWESOME!!!! Can't wait for the next.
Barbara Beauchamp
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Amazing book not that I am surprised they are all amazing but this one is about krill and so glad with the outcome of the story. Loved it I need more p l e a s e !!!!!!!
Ketill Már
Jul 13, 2019
Jessica Ferris
Aug 31, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Finding Faerie (Pixie Dust Chronicles, #3)
  • Stone Cold Seduction (Set in Stone, #1)
  • Moonlight Hero (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #2)
  • A Cross to Bear (Gabriella Cross, #1)
  • Martinis with the Devil (Zyan Star Book 1)
  • Daughter of Darkness Trilogy Box Set
  • The Sowing (Moondreamer Chronicles, #1)
  • Make Me Burn (Fireborne, #2)
  • Fiend in Need (Queen Betsy, #4.5)
  • Greta and the Lost Army (Mylena Chronicles, #3)
  • Steal the Night (Thieves, #5)
  • Asmodeus: Demon of Lust (Princes of Hell #1-4)
  • Succubi Are Forever (Succubus Diaries, #4)
  • Genesis (Elemental Enmity, #3)
  • The Keepers Box Set (Alchemy, #1-4)
  • Love Is Mortal (Valerie Dearborn, #3)
  • Origin Exposed (Descended of Dragons #2)
  • Electric Legend (Raven Investigations #4)
Amy Sumida is the Internationally Acclaimed author of the Award-Winning Godhunter Series, the fantasy paranormal Twilight Court Series, the Beyond the Godhunter Series, the music-oriented paranormal Spellsinger Series, and several short stories. Her books have been translated into several languages, have made it to the top sellers list on Amazon numerous times, and the first book in her Spellsinge ...more

The Godhunter (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Godhunter (The Godhunter, #1)
  • Of Gods and Wolves (The Godhunter #2)
  • Oathbreaker (The Godhunter, #3)
  • Marked by Death (The Godhunter, #4)
  • Green Tea and Black Death (The Godhunter, #5)
  • A Taste For Blood (The Godhunter, #6)
  • The Tainted Web (The Godhunter, #7)
  • Harvest of the Gods (The Godhunter, #8)
  • A Fey Harvest(The Godhunter, #9)
  • Into the Void (The Godhunter, #10)