Start by marking “Our Lady of the River's Mouth” as Want to Read:
Our Lady of the River's Mouth

Our Lady of the River's Mouth

The tiny truck-stop town of Our Lady of the River’s Mouth is a dead end. It’s a dead end for Frannie, nineteen years old and already a lifer at the local diner and it’s certainly a dead end for all those girls they keep finding out in the woods.

The bodies have been showing up for a few years now, almost like another fixture of the town but Frannie reaches her breaking poin
Published December 15th 2016 by Epic Extreme

To ask other readers questions about Our Lady of the River's Mouth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Our Lady of the River's Mouth

Start your review of Our Lady of the River's Mouth
Taelor Donnolly
Mar 21, 2017
Sarah VonEwegen
May 12, 2017
Lisa
Dec 02, 2017
Nicole M. Taylor was an only child, born deep in the corn-ears of rural Michigan where she honed her talents for being supercilious, eating pop-tarts and making up strange fictional situations.

Today, she lives in San Jose with her husband and a small fetal alien named Magoo. She writes speculative fiction about witches, ghosts, robots, reptoid aliens and pianists. She also works occasionally as a