Start by marking “The Perfect Close: The Secret To Closing Sales - The Best Selling Practices & Techniques For Closing The Deal” as Want to Read:

If you want to discover how to close sales using the absolute best practice (one that's non-pushy, flexible, natural & easy to learn) then read this book.

Author James Muir shares unique insights on how ‘closing the sale’ can be done with a natural, non-pushy sales strategy that breaks the stigma often associated with professional sales.

Everything has changed. The

Published September 29th 2016 by Best Practice International

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Close, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Close

Start your review of The Perfect Close: The Secret To Closing Sales - The Best Selling Practices & Techniques For Closing The Deal
Dave Park
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The summarization of The Perfect Close is:
1. (read the book to find out)
2. What's the next best step?
Matheus Natan
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business
This book is awesome! I recommend to all b2b sales professionals, from young padawans to managers. The perfect close allows advances in the sales process without tension between prospects and the Sales person ✌🏿
Tim Hughes
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you think about an Olympic polevaulter, you could just turn up and pole vault. That said there is probably a large amount of preparation required before the athlete even turns up at the event. Here we have a sales book is isn't just "another" book about process, but focuses on the close. Of course, nobody turns up and closes a deal there is preparation required. James takes you through the steps, what you need to do during a sale to prepare and then how you can use different techniques to get ...more
Waseem Abunnadi
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was actually a cool gift, given to me by my manager. It was a pretty good book. There's many things they don't teach you in Business school. Among them: how to properly communicate with people, understanding their needs, and practising the sales process correctly.

There were many things that I did not know before and learned once I read this book. That is the reason why I consider it to definitely be a good read. It certainly does the job, especially for a first sales book.
Paul
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is far better than I expected. It is not about closing techniques. It is more about ADVANCING techniques. It is very different from other sales books. It could seem to be filler but the author gives value throughout the book. It is authentic and honest sales technique. I highly recommend it.
Daryll Dorman
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Very good sales book with a lot of practical and immediately applicable ideas! I highlighted a lot and will come back to it often.
Almir
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it

This book is from Marketing & Sales section, and I bought it because I was looking to learn new things which could help to improve marketing strategies with my blog. I have to say that book isn’t quite what I was looking for, but there are good tips and insights shared in this book which I can use. This book is best suited for corporate sales people who interact with their customers and have meetings with them, and have a small percentage interactions by p
Yolanda René
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anyone Can Benefit from The Perfect Close

I'm not new to sales but I have always been intimidated by the close and my sales career (although sales is not my trade) could have been more robust in the past.

However as a small business owner I needed this manual. Well written, organized, good use of graphics. I can use what I've learned in these pages immediately.

Recommend.
Tanya
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book to sales people at all levels in their career. Topics include moving forward with honest intent, planning for every encounter, advancing the sale, and an easy technique to close/advance business.

As a senior seller, I already apply many aspects of these teachings during my sales encounters. Now I will be able to put everything together and have a process that will work every time!

Read this book if you are in sales!
Avishkar Surana
Apr 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I started this book to strengthen my closing expertise. This book is fairly simple to remember and implement, though long, but it gradually builds up the concept.

WIIFM: this book is useful for any one front facing customer to close deals.
wayne hills
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

This book describes how I want to be sold. I always try to think about that when proposing an idea or intention. James lays it out in an easy way to follow with great tools to utilize.
Peter Morrell
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
James Muir has set the tone with his book, The Perfect Close. What is amazing about this book, is that is one of those books that can used adapted, and implemented by anyone at any level of their sales ability and experience. If you are new to sales, get this book!! If you're a journeyman, or at the top of the profession you will benefit from the lessons learned and implemented in The Prefect Close. James Muir, lays out a very easy tp follow map of the process from the beginning of the sales pro ...more
Lee Folger
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Crisp thoughtful book that helps reinforce the importance of process.
Robert Harrison
May 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It's a must read

Great read. Perfectly laid out information and descriptions. It's a must read if you are in any sales space. Worth the buy
Nathan Simmons
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I will have to come back to this. Suffice it to say that this book is so good, so filled with relevant and applicable knowledge and best practices - that I am immediately re-reading it so I can better digest, reflect and implement.
Superlative work.
Nov 25, 2018
Kevin Perez
Jun 11, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Motive: Why So Many Leaders Abdicate Their Most Important Responsibilities
  • Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
  • Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
  • Objections: The Ultimate Guide for Mastering The Art and Science of Getting Past No
  • A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump's Testing of America
  • Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling
  • The Power of Imagination: Unlocking Your Ability to Receive from God
  • Transforming Your Self: Becoming Who You Want to be
  • Summary of the Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
  • Happy: Why More or Less Everything is Absolutely Fine
  • Secrets of Closing Sales
  • The Soul of a Woman
  • Unhealthy Anonymous: Exposing the Greatest Threat to Your Health and Happiness
  • The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick)
  • Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization
  • Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual
  • The Ultimate Jim Rohn Library
  • Gap Selling: Getting the Customer to Yes: How Problem-Centric Selling Increases Sales by Changing Everything You Know About Relationships, Overcoming Objections, Closing and Price