Start by marking “The Perfect Close: The Secret To Closing Sales - The Best Selling Practices & Techniques For Closing The Deal” as Want to Read:

If you want to discover how to close sales using the absolute best practice (one that's non-pushy, flexible, natural & easy to learn) then read this book.

Author James Muir shares unique insights on how ‘closing the sale’ can be done with a natural, non-pushy sales strategy that breaks the stigma often associated with professional sales.

Everything has changed. Th

Published September 29th 2016 by Best Practice International

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Close, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Close

Matheus Natan
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business
This book is awesome! I recommend to all b2b sales professionals, from young padawans to managers. The perfect close allows advances in the sales process without tension between prospects and the Sales person ✌🏿
Tim Hughes
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you think about an Olympic polevaulter, you could just turn up and pole vault. That said there is probably a large amount of preparation required before the athlete even turns up at the event. Here we have a sales book is isn't just "another" book about process, but focuses on the close. Of course, nobody turns up and closes a deal there is preparation required. James takes you through the steps, what you need to do during a sale to prepare and then how you can use different techniques to get ...more
Waseem Abunnadi
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was actually a cool gift, given to me by my manager. It was a pretty good book. There's many things they don't teach you in Business school. Among them: how to properly communicate with people, understanding their needs, and practising the sales process correctly.

There were many things that I did not know before and learned once I read this book. That is the reason why I consider it to definitely be a good read. It certainly does the job, especially for a first sales book.
Paul
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is far better than I expected. It is not about closing techniques. It is more about ADVANCING techniques. It is very different from other sales books. It could seem to be filler but the author gives value throughout the book. It is authentic and honest sales technique. I highly recommend it.
Dave Park
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The summarization of The Perfect Close is:
1. (read the book to find out)
2. What's the next best step?
Daryll Dorman
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Very good sales book with a lot of practical and immediately applicable ideas! I highlighted a lot and will come back to it often.
Almir
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it

This book is from Marketing & Sales section, and I bought it because I was looking to learn new things which could help to improve marketing strategies with my blog. I have to say that book isn’t quite what I was looking for, but there are good tips and insights shared in this book which I can use. This book is best suited for corporate sales people who interact with their customers and have meetings with them, and have a small percentage interactions by phone, email etc.

Yolanda René
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anyone Can Benefit from The Perfect Close

I'm not new to sales but I have always been intimidated by the close and my sales career (although sales is not my trade) could have been more robust in the past.

However as a small business owner I needed this manual. Well written, organized, good use of graphics. I can use what I've learned in these pages immediately.

Recommend.
Tanya Jeter
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book to sales people at all levels in their career. Topics include moving forward with honest intent, planning for every encounter, advancing the sale, and an easy technique to close/advance business.

As a senior seller, I already apply many aspects of these teachings during my sales encounters. Now I will be able to put everything together and have a process that will work every time!

Read this book if you are in sales!
Peter Morrell
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
James Muir has set the tone with his book, The Perfect Close. What is amazing about this book, is that is one of those books that can used adapted, and implemented by anyone at any level of their sales ability and experience. If you are new to sales, get this book!! If you're a journeyman, or at the top of the profession you will benefit from the lessons learned and implemented in The Prefect Close. James Muir, lays out a very easy tp follow map of the process from the beginning of the sales pro ...more
Nathan Simmons
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I will have to come back to this. Suffice it to say that this book is so good, so filled with relevant and applicable knowledge and best practices - that I am immediately re-reading it so I can better digest, reflect and implement.
Superlative work.
John Pullen
Dec 11, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Only Sales Guide You'll Ever Need
  • High-Profit Prospecting: Powerful Strategies to Find the Best Leads and Drive Breakthrough Sales Results
  • Secrets of a Master Closer: A Simpler, Easier, and Faster Way to Sell Anything to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: (Sales, Sales Training, Sales Book, Sales Techniques, Sales Tips, Sales Management)
  • Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence and Impact
  • Sell It Like Serhant: How to Sell More, Earn More, and Become the Ultimate Sales Machine
  • Wealth Can't Wait: Empower Your Freedom, Create Your Future and Build a Life Worth Living
  • Sales Management. Simplified.: The Straight Truth About Getting Exceptional Results from Your Sales Team
  • Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling
  • You've Got 8 Seconds: Communication Secrets for a Distracted World
  • How to Be a Power Connector: The 5+50+100 Rule for Turning Your Business Network Into Profits
  • The Challenger Customer: Selling to the Hidden Influencer Who Can Multiply Your Results
  • The Art of the Pitch: Persuasion and Presentation Skills that Win Business
  • Youtility: Why Smart Marketing Is about Help Not Hype
  • A Tribe Called Bliss: Break Through Superficial Friendships, Create Real Connections, Reach Your Highest Potential
  • The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers: Grow Yourself FIRST to Grow Your Business FAST (The Miracle Morning Book Series)
  • Procrastinate on Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time
  • No Meat Athlete: Run on Plants and Discover Your Fittest, Fastest, Happiest Self
  • Starlight and Time: Solving the Puzzle of Distant Starlight in a Young Universe