Start by marking “Resuscitation (Trauma, #3)” as Want to Read:
Resuscitation (Trauma, #3)

Resuscitation

(Trauma #3)

Trust. No. One.

A mantra that Dr. Cian O’Reilly has lived by; never allowing any new insiders to pierce his inner circle. Until her. Dr. Athena Payne was his game changer, the woman he wanted to bring into his cloak of darkness; to share in his malicious desires of torture and terror as the executioner of all who escaped justice. But when faced with an alleged betrayal of t
Published October 2nd 2017

The Life of Anna by Marissa HoneycuttThe Dominator by D.D. PrinceComfort Food by Kitty ThomasSick Fux by Tillie ColeUnbound by D.D. Prince
DARK READS
142 books — 126 voters
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsTears of Tess by Pepper WintersConsequences by Aleatha RomigEpilogue by C.J. Roberts
Best Dark Books Ever
950 books — 1,405 voters

More lists with this book...

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Reviewed By Beckie Bookworm.

photo Happy-Reading-1_zpsvky3whcs.png
 photo Doctor_Stranger_Ep_15.1_zps8vmjsnqa.jpg

Resuscitation (Trauma #3), By Cassia Brightmore, well where do I start with this one after the cliffhanger of the last book I was so hoping a certain somebody would see sense and desist from his course of actions.
With this not happening I can honestly say I may have hit a HARD LIMIT!!!!
The Deeds undertook in Resuscitation to me are in no way ever redeemable whats so ever.
I just can't get my head around it I bloody Knew that Dr Death as
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

Damn, I did not think this series could get any better...
After the ending of book 2, I have been waiting so patiently for this book and it did not disappoint.
This book started right off, from where book 2 left us hanging.

What a book it was so much was happening in this book my heart was beating so fast at parts I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I did not know how it was all going to play out.This one had so many twists and turns my head still trying to get around it all... and that ending!!
Rose
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First let me say, THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER!!! This is NOT the end of the series!!! Usually, I hate cliffies, but this is what I know to expect from this author!

Having said that, this series just keeps getting more and more wickedly perverse!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!! Normally I prefer to read Romance, but I got caught in Cassia Brightmore's particular brand of twisted more than two years ago and I love her books!!! Every time I think I have a lock on where she's going, BOOM! Here comes another wild spin
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Oct 04, 2017 rated it liked it
This pains me to do, but I was not able to forgive an act that was done in this book. I think this is the end of my journey with this series. That the third book - which I thought would be the last in the series - also ends with a huge cliffhanger was too much for me.
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 wtf stars!! Whhyyy must this author torture me like this?!?!

This is book 3 in the trauma series. Do not read as a stand alone.

Ok so book three. At this point everyone knows who Cian is and who Athena is. And what they mean to each other. Now the crazy shit that took place at the beginning of the book...that is a whole other level of crazy fuckery! Be prepared for one crazy twisted ride.

This book had me hooked right away. I love this series. I love the good guys, I love the bad guys, I love
Stacy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't think I can handle waiting for another book, I thought for sure this was going to be the end. This book just chewed me up and spat me out! Talk about book hangover.

Cassia Brightmore is truly a mastermind of mind f*!kery. Cian and Athena were beyond brilliant, and the savagery that is portrayed in this book is top-notch. I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes the dark romance genre. I don't want to give anything away, but just know Cian does see the error o
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
Wowza!! This series just keeps getting better and better!! It starts right where book 2 ended and had me immediately on the edge of my seat, barely containing a scream. LOL!! The team is at it again but things are a little more intense because of the constant Watcher news and Cian's loss of control. And I tell ya what, that ending was....was... GAH!!!!

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
JustCin
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The story that Cassia is weaving continues to get more terrifying with each page...Cian's inability to trust almost cost him Athena - and their journey together is rocky. When you think things are turning around for them, it comes to light that someone knows what they are doing....the past has finally come to haunt Cian - and in a most unexpected and inexplainable way....the twist and turns in this are insane....I can't even begin to imagine what the next book holds...
Dirty South Books
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is like wine, just keeps getting better and better! Cassia, you my dear, are one heck of a suspense writer!
Debbie
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
I really liked the first book in the series. So I went on to read the 2nd book in the series, which was basically more of the 1st book. The 2nd book ended in a "cliffhanger", so for $2.99 I had to get the 3rd book in which I thought was the last in the series. That's the fool me once, shame on you part.
So I read more of the same content as in #1 & #2, killing, evilness, with A LOT of sex, some graphic sex and ...romance? #3 ends with ano
Linda Stewart
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I certainly didn't expect this one to turn out the way it did! Shocking is an understatement. First and Foremost, the one thing I have to say about this book is that, even though it's been over a year since the second book in this series was released, which means I've waited a year for this installment, Cassia Brightmore did a fantastic job of reminding you of the little things you may have forgotten from the first and second books in this series. I was afraid, with it being over a year there wo ...more
buzy_reading
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: medical
In Resuscitation, Cassia delivers a violent and graphic depiction into Cian’s vengeance. With themes of trust, justice, revenge, and vengeance, Resuscitation had me skirmish in my seat with anticipation.

The supporting cast of characters played an intricate role at Lincoln Hospital with interns arguing about OR cases. The excitement for trauma patients was eerie. The eagerness for cutting by the interns created a sense of darkness, in these characters. The need to draw blood, scrape a scalpel ov
Selena Lanovara-scott
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one hospital you do not want to be in. If They even think you done something bad you might not make it out alive. Now see back and watch how it all unfolds.

Dr. Cain aka The Judge aka The Executioner aka The watcher you pic your fav did the most horrific thing to the one he loves. Thinking she was the mole also cost her. Now furry is going to be let when he finds out who tried to set him up

Dr, Athena can she forgive what has happened. Can she trust that she will ever be safe. How could he
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMGOMGOMG. This book!!! I've been not-so-patiently waiting for this book, #3 in Cassia's Trauma Series to come out, and it did NOT disappoint!!

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, reading through this book. Will he do it? Does he actually believe that Athena would betray him? There are so many twists and turns in this third book, I found my heart pounding more than a few times. And the ending! That was something I didn't see coming. But warning: it's another cliffie, and if you don't li
Tammi
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have been dying for this book after the cliffhanger in the last one. I honestly never dreamed this one would take the turns it did. Cassia is definitely the queen of mindf#ck when it comes to books.
This series just keeps getting better. You never see the twists coming.
I have to say this is one of the darkest, sickest most twisted series I have read and I love it!! Can't get enough of Cian the psycho vigilante surgeon and his medical staff.
I am so glad there will be another book in the series
Lynn  Lexie-shea
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dark. Yes.
Twisted. Check.
WTH just happened here? Oh you better believe it!!!!!!

That's pretty much the gist of my review. This series keeps getting darker, twisty-er and OMG worthy with each book I read. Right from the beginning you are set into a state of immovable shock. If you choose to read this book please know you MUST read the first two in order before you pick up this one and go into this series with an open mind. As the books prior, I give this one 4.5 stars, but again, the ending killed
Mindy
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for nothing in exchange.

I fell in love (well as much as you can with these twisted characters) with them in the first book and this was my most anticipated one of the series.
This book is twisted in a good way. I love it I was hooked from the very beginning and it didn't let go. This book has some twists and turns and it kept me thinking the whole way threw. Some things I figured out and some I didn't see coming.
This is a book 3 and I would recommend reading
Cindy Fong
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“ They were a mix of chaos and pandemonium, mayhem and revenge”

Wow, from one heart pumping moment to the next, this installment of the Trauma series did not disappoint and lived up to the quote above. The relationships of all of the characters are tested, secrets are revealed, and a mole is still in the hospital and is putting Cian's vigilantism on the line. The end of this book leaves us with a bomb being dropped and now I need the next installment now to see what devilry is next for us readers
Jessica
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an arc of this story. No form of payment was received.

Wow! This book continues right where book 2 Flatline ended. This book is dark and twisted. So many twist and turns. Some easy to figure out and others leave you thinking WTF just happened. This story me sitting on the edge of my seat.

One click this book when it releases on the 2nd of October. Grab book 1 and 2 today.

Cassia Brightmore is a talented lady. She pulled me in from the first page of Lincoln Hospital book 1 and held me
M L Dyson
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Words fail me on this one! This story has so many twists and turns I was never sure what was going to happen!! Dr O'Reilly's wife was dead, he was heartbroken and furious when there was no justice for her death. Decisions were made that had far reaching and permanent consequences. When Athena came along she embraced him as he was - a poor broken soul. They say you reap what you sow and in this case that seems to be betrayal and injustice. I honestly don't know where this story is headed but I ca ...more
Jeneane
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
HFS what a crazy ride in the next installment of The Trauma Series. Resuscitation starts right off from where Flatline finished. The reader is left panting sweating swearing and on the edge of their seats from the beginning to the shocking end. Cassia once again leaves the reader thinking WTF just happened and when will we get more? So many twists and turns in this story and so many crazy new characters that will leave you guessing. So excited to see what happens in this crazy series next
Natalie Miernicki
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow another dark and dangerous ride on the Cassia Brightmore Trauma series roller coaster! This book was everything I was hoping for and more... I was hooked from page one and was kept entertained reading, gasping, hoping and loving every page until the amazing ending that will have everyone reeling... It certainly did me I'm still trying to process what I read, so freaking excited that this isn't the end yet... I will wait with baited breath for more Cassia twisted mind f*&kery!!
Autumn Beaty
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Classically Cassia

I enjoyed the twists and turns in Resuscitation. Athena and Cian’s relationship is full of turmoil, darkness, lust and vengeance. Once I began reading it was very hard to do anything else but keep turning the pages. The cliff hangers in Cassia’s stories always gut me but they also keep me coming back for more. I definitely didn’t see this one coming.
Monique
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Dark Romance...

Wow!!! This had me at the edge of my seat. Cassia did such an amazing job with this story... I normally don't like Dark romance books but I will always Read Cassia Brightmore's books and this book is definitely a must read... can't wait to see what else happen 's I need more of this series...
K.M. Lowe
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!

I love this series! I've waited patiently for this book to release, and then I had to wait until I had time to devour this book. OMG! This series is so addictive. It is so wrong, it oh so good. I never seen any of this coming in this book. Clan...please tell me he gets his revenge and ends up back in Lincoln hospital. I was screaming at the end of this book.
Athena...my heart was breaking for her at the beginning, but her and Can are well suited. I Need book 4...NOW!
This series is A-M-A-Z-I
Rebecca Waldron
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Wow. Wow!

Cassia Brightmore does not disappoint! Once again, she has blown my mind with such an amazing story!! I'm not sure where Athena and Can't story will go from here, and I honestly couldn't guess. I did not see that ending coming! I have read ever book by Cassia, and if she continues writing like this, I will continue to read them! Awesome job again!!!!
Monique
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Dark Romance...

Melissa Parnell
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dark, thrilling rollercoaster ride that you will absolutely love! It is everything that you have come to know from Cassia Brightmore. It is sexy. It is graphic and intriguing and at times hard to read, but definitely worth it.

Oh and did I mention the patented twist that gets me, EVERY TIME!! My jaw drops at the ending of every one of her books. I am never able to see those twists coming and I am in awe of her creativity and storytelling ability.

I can't wait to read more in this series and more
D.L. Gallie
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cassia has done it again; I bloody love this series. Each book keeps getting better and better and the twists just keep coming and coming
Dirty South Books
Cassia Brightmore is a Canadian dark romance author. She loves writing dark stories with twisted characters that she hopes will thrill the reader as well as make them fall in love.

She loves hockey, video games and online shopping. If she's not writing or editing, you can usually find her doing one of these things. Writing is her passion and publishing her first book as an indie author is truly a

Trauma (3 books)
  • Lincoln Hospital (Trauma, #1)
  • Flatline (Trauma, #2)