Start by marking “Heartbreak Warfare” as Want to Read:

4.63  ·  Rating details ·  1,363 Ratings  ·  554 Reviews
Briggs,

Remember when we parted ways in Germany? It was the day I broke your heart. What you didn't know was that I was breaking mine too.

I thought they’d be enough–my husband and my son. That I’d get home and everything would go back to the way it was . . .

Before the war.
Before the ambush.
Before you.

But, no matter how hard I try, I can’t erase the trauma we shared. I can
Published November 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Heartbreak Warfare, please sign up.
Amy Lee
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Billy J Stratton
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Christy
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars!!!

photo IMG_2158_zpszgknfgh3.png

After reading this story all I could think was WOW. What an epic book. And hello feels. This story was everything. It gave me all the feels, moved me, was crazy angsty, heartfelt, and a true masterpiece. Kate Stewart is one of my favorite authors, and I’ve never read Heather M. Orgeron before, but what a duo they make! The writing was truly top notch and the story was unique, intense, and moving.

Katy is a soldier. She’s leaving her husband and son for a tour, even though it’s the l
*****FIVE+++++++++++ STARS*****
{Beta Read}

I am two different women, living in two separate worlds, in love with two different soldiers. In the haze that’s now my life, clarity is all I pray for.”

I must warn you that while I genuinely thought this story was INCREDIBLE, you are sure to suffer emotional turmoil while reading it. This was not an easy read AT ALL!! At times, I wondered if I was going to be able to get through it. It’s incredibly DARK and GRITTY at times and it was written in a way th
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
rr
Don't pass out or anything, but until a couple days ago, I'd never read anything by Kate Stewart or Heather M. Orgeron. I know. I know. I dwell beneath rocks, but not anymore! I've seen the light, and now, I'm in full on stalker mode.  If the quality of this book is any indication of how incredible the rest of their work is, I have a lot of catching up to do! This book alone made me a fan for life!

nsia

Okay, enough about my shortcomings. If you know me, you know that I don't go looking for books th
Bibi
Nov 14, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ah, this book....this book...I hate it with the magnitude of a thousand suns

*Spoiler Alert*

You see, the problem I had with this plot is that, from the onset, Katy seemed predisposed to having an affair
even though she believed herself in love with, Gavin, her husband; except, what I do know is that a woman in love will hardly pay notice to another man’s "mesmerizing eyes" let alone flirt with him. So for her to land in Baghdad and then on the very first night notice Briggs and his “honey colore
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's LIVE early!!! 😊😊😊

Gavin 😍😍😍 I LOVE YOU!!! ❤❤❤
OMG this book was so freaking good! I read it in a one day... ❤

And I have to say unfortunately my guy didn't get the girl but still this book was really, really great. I highly recommend it to you. ;)

*ARC kindly provided by WordSmith Publicity in exchange for an honest review. ❤❤❤
Malene
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing

******6 Hero Stars******

Trauma always leaves a scar. It doesn’t matter how tough we are. It follows us home. It changes our lives.
Heartbreak Warfare is an epic military romance. It hit me hard. For three days I lived and breathed this book. Katy and Briggs’ story.
It’s raw, ugly and brutally honest. Nothing is swept under the rug. War is ugly! It leaves a scar and changes you. Affects you. Not only the soldiers, in this case Katy and Briggs but also the people at home. Their loved ones.
The rep
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

I haven't read a book that punched me in my heart and my gut and destroyed me so thoroughly like this in a long, long while. I'm left raw and in need of a good ole hug.

HEARTBREAK WARFARE is a life lesson. About how we shouldn't judge people's decisions because we haven't walked in their shoes - so start this story with this mindset because it'll make you uncomfortable. It starts out with Katy leaving home and her husband and son for a deployment she doesn't want to go o
Dri ✰
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
★ 2 STARS ★

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬

Quando li a sinopse, eu tive o sentimento de que não iria gostar, mas confesso que fiquei intrigada devido a tantas 4-5 estrelas que este livro tem recebido. Por isso decidi dar uma chance e conferir com os meus próprios olhos e então, ter uma opinião sobre...

É tão complicado e difícil resenhar um livro que me causou tanto conflito, revolta, raiva e angústia sem apontar exatamente os pontos onde cada sentimento veio à tona.
Infelizmente essa história nã
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

HEARTBREAK WARFARE: Is co written by Kate Stewart and new to me author Heather m. Orgeron. A full length, military novel. 'Heartbreak Warfare' has been one of my most highly anticipated books that I have been stalking the ass off since Kate Stewart announced this goody on facebook!!

As soon as I jumped into this I was hooked, didn’t want to put it down, couldn’t put it down even if I wanted to, like a sponge I abso
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
You know, I was warned, I was, yet my heart is under my feet, shattered into many tiny pieces.

I knew I’d either loath this story or I’d love it. And I’m gonna say this to all you on the fence on reading this story, take the chance, Do it. Read this. It’s simply fricken beautiful. That’s all I can literally say right now.

I fell in love with three characters. Deeply fell for them and I am still torn right down the middle. This story builds you up, tears you down, shatters you, pieces you together
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Beautiful, heartbreaking, magnificent! I have no words to describe the beauty of this book.

I won’t be writing about what this story is about but rather what it made me feel, because this book made me feel everything. Its rare that I cry while reading, in fact I can’t remember when was the last time I really did, but this book made me cry twice during the first 30% alone. I was so invested in these characters that I felt their pain, grief and sorrow so deeply in my heart I couldn’t help but cry
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
🔥5 stars🔥

An unforgettable,raw and intense story! I have no words I need time before I can write my review! It was fantastic, I’m a mess .This for sure is a story that will stay with you forever.

Heartbreak Warfare is intense and emotional , it will touch your heart like it did with mine.

The characters will be a part of you and you will never forget them.I highly recommend it to everyone.

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/ Wordsmith Publicity)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Katy Scott is a 25 yr. old woman who married the love of her life at 19, and has a six yr. old son she adores. She grew up an army brat who always knew she'd one day be a soldier. It's tough being a mother and a soldier when she has to say goodbye to her family when she's deployed to Baghdad to work as a medic. She is lucky however to be able to do this tour with her best friend. Once they arrive they meet some fellow soldiers who become cl
Laura- BookBistroBlog
By: Heather M. Orgeron and Kate Stewart
5+++ Houdini Stars

Boy oh Boy!!! I’ve just closed my kindle on this fantastic story and am speechless. Having been in the military life as a soldiers wife for 11 years, let me tell you, the story you read in this book is so real… I felt as though it was happening in real time. The fear each and every soldier comes to face, when they are no longer cashing a paycheck every month, they are at war fighting for our freedom and getting paid.

This
Karla
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
**3.75**
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
5 “I hate you both Heather and Kate because I am a mess” stars

This. This is why I hate love triangle.

I was a sobbing mess all the time.

This was an epic tug-of war on our hearts!

Till the last chapter I never knew who would "win" if you can call it win when one is destroyed and I never knew who I wanted to "win"!!!! Usually in love triangles I have a favorite and I just want to smash the girl and tell her to "make her mind!" but here, nope!

I did not know who I wanted her to end with….

This bo
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
You think you know what emotional pain is? If you haven't read this book, you have no idea! None! The beauty and complexity of this love story comes with so much heartache!!! I was left a sobbing mess afer finishing this book. My heart feels torn apart, ripped to tiny little bits and then trampled on. Am I being a tad overdrmatic?? No, I'm really not. Go read this and then come back and tell me how you feel.

I won't summarize this book for you. Just go in blind. This blurb also is bloody brillia
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “Forever” Stars

Sometimes a story brakes you and puts you back together. Sometimes the rawness and the realness of the story rings true and heartbreaking. Sometimes the words and the meaning of the story are so profound it makes you weep for the good and the bad and the ugly. And sometimes a story is everything and so much more. These two authors created magic with this story.

Those in the military and their trials and tribulations are always hero worthy. The trauma they suffer can be life and m
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Prepare ahead to have your heart hung, drawn and quartered by these two evil geniuses in this book. It'll not let your tears dry, even for a moment. A story about trauma and survivor's guilt that changes you forever and you never go back to the same moral parameters you were in before.
“This is my confession. I went to war loving one man and came back in love with another.

description

This book is a test to how much pain can your heart endure before you curl up in a ball. Ms.Evil & Ms.Cruel just smash y
Olga therebelreader
This story blew me apart with such an angsty, deep and moving story about a military love triangle and one tragic event that shatters everything. It is raw, it is gritty and it gutted me to my core. It is full of twists and unexpected turns. I liked that it is told from all three view points of the awesome threesome. The authors’ writing is emotional and dramatic and completely addicting! There is so much pain, drama and violence, my heart was breaking for the three.
The reason I give this 4 sta
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Trauma creates change you don’t choose.
Healing is about creating change you do choose.”
-Michelle Rosenthal

Wow! What an absolutely epic tale. Heartbreak Warfare was such an emotionally charged story filled with so much intensity, depth and utter turmoil. Whilst I did find this story hard to read at times and it absolutely made me ugly cry, I just could not get enough of this incredible story that moved me and brought up so many feelings and emotions that I can’t even remember the last book
The Book Bee
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone that loves an emotional triangle that has depth and meaning
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"No matter where this journey takes us, when I close my eyes, it will be your face I see."

Wow....this was one of the most emotional books I've read in my favorite trope this year. It definitely sits at the top of the emotional range for me. I've made no secrets of my favorite trope being a triangle. I especially like it when it's a triangle with two amazing men and the decision isn't an easy one, requiring the heart to make a decision the mind refuses to deliver. I love them b
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“All too often I’m reminded just how short life is, and because of you,
I’ll die both soldier and thief”.

I had a strong feeling that when I started this book, that it was going to be one of those reads. You know the ones: staying up all night to finish it because just the thought of putting off a few more chapters for another day, was unacceptable. You’re feelings are now held hostage, and your heart, the one thing that pumps blood, keeps you alive, keeps you moving, well that thing? It’s no
Nicola
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ohhh am I in the minority here, but you when you don’t like something you don’t like it. Except Gavin. I actually loved him and that second star is all down to him.

I don’t even have the will to share my thoughts because it’ll just piss me off. Go check out the glowing reviews, my dead-inside self will be sitting over here in my little corner. On its lonesome.

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M Orgeron and Kate Stewart
Infinite Stars!!!

“All too often I’m reminded just how short life is, and because of you, I’ll die both soldier and thief.”

Sometimes you read a book, and you know that you have just read one of those once in a lifetime reads. A book that will stay with you for the rest of your days, and one that, if you are brave enough, you will read time and time again. I have an all-time favourites shelf, I have read nearly 3,000 books, and there are
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whoaaaaa! Still processing this one but, calling all angst lovers! This is intense. Definitely one of the more unforgettable romances of the year. Deep, heavy, turbulent, sad, I can’t stop thinking about it.
Bex | TotallyBex.com
★★ 6+++++ stars!! ★★

OMG, THIS BOOK FREAKING WRECKED ME...

I'm not trying to be overly dramatic, but this is one of the most amazing books I've read in a long time. I am so honored to have had the privilege of reading this story as it was being written, knowing in my gut that it was going to be magical all the way to the end.

Heartbreak Warfare is one of those books that you feel with your entire heart and seeps deep into your bones.

To put it succinctly, it's a gutwrenchingly brutal rollercoaster
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
One of the best book I've read this year!
Without a doubt the best book I've read dealing with PTSD!
In my Top TEN of all the time!

This book consumed me and wrecked me before putting me all back together! It's one of those story where you go in, you live with the characters, you feel, you cry and then you start getting better.

This is why I'm reading, it's for these kinds of emotions and these kinds of book I'm reading every day!

Dilek VT
Oct 25, 2018 marked it as maybe
This book sounds too painful for me not only because of the brutal scenes in it but also because of the love triangle where both guys are wonderful. I wish one was an as*hole, then it would be easier. So, reading it will be a self-torture for me in many ways.

Although I don't get along well with Kate Stewart's books that much, I might give this book a chance because I have never read anything from Heather M. Orgeron and maybe the duo thing has made a difference, who knows?

For the time being, I am
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars 🌟
Maryse's Book Blo...: Heartbreak Warfare 109 42 Nov 09, 2018 10:42AM
Heather M. Orgeron is a Cajun girl with a big heart and a passion for romance. She married her high school sweetheart two months after graduation and her life has been a fairytale ever since. She’s the queen of her castle, reigning over five sons and one bossy little princess who has made it her mission in life to steal her Momma’s throne. When she’s not writing, you will find her hidden beneath m ...more
“The heart you’re ignoring is sitting on your sleeve, bleeding freely.” 2 likes