Start by marking “Heartbreak Warfare” as Want to Read:

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  5,036 ratings  ·  1,215 reviews
Briggs,

Remember when we parted ways in Germany? It was the day I broke your heart. What you didn't know was that I was breaking mine too.

I thought they’d be enough–my husband and my son. That I’d get home and everything would go back to the way it was . . .

Before the war.
Before the ambush.
Before you.

But, no matter how hard I try, I can’t erase the trauma we shared. I can
Published November 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Heartbreak Warfare, please sign up.
Amy Lee
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  5,036 ratings  ·  1,215 reviews

Start your review of Heartbreak Warfare
Bibi
Nov 14, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ah, this book....this book...I hate it with the magnitude of a thousand suns

*Spoiler Alert*

You see, the problem I had with this plot is that, from the onset, Katy seemed predisposed to having an affair
even though she believed herself in love with, Gavin, her husband; except, what I do know is that a woman in love will hardly pay notice to another man’s "mesmerizing eyes" let alone flirt with him. So for her to land in Baghdad and then on the very first night notice Briggs and his “honey colore
Christy
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars!!!

photo IMG_2158_zpszgknfgh3.png

After reading this story all I could think was WOW. What an epic book. And hello feels. This story was everything. It gave me all the feels, moved me, was crazy angsty, heartfelt, and a true masterpiece. Kate Stewart is one of my favorite authors, and I’ve never read Heather M. Orgeron before, but what a duo they make! The writing was truly top notch and the story was unique, intense, and moving.

Katy is a soldier. She’s leaving her husband and son for a tour, even though it’s th
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
rr
Don't pass out or anything, but until a couple days ago, I'd never read anything by Kate Stewart or Heather M. Orgeron. I know. I know. I dwell beneath rocks, but not anymore! I've seen the light, and now, I'm in full on stalker mode.  If the quality of this book is any indication of how incredible the rest of their work is, I have a lot of catching up to do! This book alone made me a fan for life!

nsia

Okay, enough about my shortcomings. If you know me, you know that I don't go looking for books
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE+++++++++++ STARS*****
{Beta Read}

I am two different women, living in two separate worlds, in love with two different soldiers. In the haze that’s now my life, clarity is all I pray for.”

I must warn you that while I genuinely thought this story was INCREDIBLE, you are sure to suffer emotional turmoil while reading it. This was not an easy read AT ALL!! At times, I wondered if I was going to be able to get through it. It’s incredibly DARK and GRITTY at times and it was written in a way th
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's LIVE early!!! 😊😊😊

Gavin 😍😍😍 I LOVE YOU!!! ❤❤❤
OMG this book was so freaking good! I read it in a one day... ❤

(view spoiler) I highly recommend it to you. ;)

*ARC kindly provided by WordSmith Publicity in exchange for an honest review. ❤❤❤
["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Malene

******6 Hero Stars******

Trauma always leaves a scar. It doesn’t matter how tough we are. It follows us home. It changes our lives.
Heartbreak Warfare is an epic military romance. It hit me hard. For three days I lived and breathed this book. Katy and Briggs’ story.
It’s raw, ugly and brutally honest. Nothing is swept under the rug. War is ugly! It leaves a scar and changes you. Affects you. Not only the soldiers, in this case Katy and Briggs but also the people at home. Their loved ones.
The
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

HEARTBREAK WARFARE: Is co written by Kate Stewart and new to me author Heather m. Orgeron. A full length, military novel. 'Heartbreak Warfare' has been one of my most highly anticipated books that I have been stalking the ass off since Kate Stewart announced this goody on facebook!!

As soon as I jumped into this I was hooked, didn’t want to put it down, couldn’t put it down even if I wanted to, li
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
You know, I was warned, I was, yet my heart is under my feet, shattered into many tiny pieces.

I knew I’d either loath this story or I’d love it. And I’m gonna say this to all you on the fence on reading this story, take the chance, Do it. Read this. It’s simply fricken beautiful. That’s all I can literally say right now.

I fell in love with three characters. Deeply fell for them and I am still torn right down the middle. This story builds you up, tears you down, shatters you, pieces you togeth
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: ALL THE HEARTS!

description

Heartbreak Warfare is a devastatingly beautiful read, vividly and effortlessly capturing the kaleidoscope of emotional contradictions within the tethered bonds to family and country. Ms. Orgeron and Ms. Stewart have penned an elegiac tale: stunning, comforting in its sensitivity, and—true to its title—heartbreaking.

“Run far and fast, dance that sexy dance, have that second baby. Smile, Scottie. Lighten up, tell jokes, live a long and happy life, for me.”

Katy
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
🔥5 stars🔥

An unforgettable,raw and intense story! I have no words I need time before I can write my review! It was fantastic, I’m a mess .This for sure is a story that will stay with you forever.

Heartbreak Warfare is intense and emotional , it will touch your heart like it did with mine.

The characters will be a part of you and you will never forget them.I highly recommend it to everyone.

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Beautiful, heartbreaking, magnificent! I have no words to describe the beauty of this book.

I won’t be writing about what this story is about but rather what it made me feel, because this book made me feel everything. Its rare that I cry while reading, in fact I can’t remember when was the last time I really did, but this book made me cry twice during the first 30% alone. I was so invested in these characters that I felt their pain, grief and sorrow so deeply in my heart I couldn’t help but cry
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As my good friend K would say - OH MY BOOK LORDS!!

I need time to process this. The intensity, emotion, and angst is just... unbelievable. I had to take this book in doses because it really took a toll on my poor heart. 😭🤧

I feel like I’m hungover. I need an energy cleanse. Something light and fun with flowers 🌸 and rainbows 🌈and unicorns🦄 . And puppies 🐶. Cause they’re cute.

😂 No, but seriously, I can’t handle the feels y’all.
Nicola
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ohhh am I in the minority here, but you when you don’t like something you don’t like it. Except Gavin. I actually loved him and that second star is all down to him.

I don’t even have the will to share my thoughts because it’ll just piss me off. Go check out the glowing reviews, my dead-inside self will be sitting over here in my little corner. On its lonesome.

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whoaaaaa! Still processing this one but, calling all angst lovers! This is intense. Definitely one of the more unforgettable romances of the year. Deep, heavy, turbulent, sad, I can’t stop thinking about it.
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/ Wordsmith Publicity)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Katy Scott is a 25 yr. old woman who married the love of her life at 19, and has a six yr. old son she adores. She grew up an army brat who always knew she'd one day be a soldier. It's tough being a mother and a soldier when she has to say goodbye to her family when she's deployed to Baghdad to work as a medic. She is lucky however to be able to do this tour with her best friend. Once they arrive they meet some fellow soldiers who become
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
5 “I hate you both Heather and Kate because I am a mess” stars

This. This is why I hate love triangle.

I was a sobbing mess all the time.

This was an epic tug-of war on our hearts!

Till the last chapter I never knew who would "win" if you can call it win when one is destroyed and I never knew who I wanted to "win"!!!! Usually in love triangles I have a favorite and I just want to smash the girl and tell her to "make her mind!" but here, nope!

I did not know who I wanted her to end with…
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
***3 STARS***

Do you have that one friend who you love but he/she does the stupidest stuff? Yes? Let me tell you about this book.

I went back and forth in my mind for 2 days trying to figure how to rate Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M. Orgeron and Kate Stewart. In the end, 3 STARS is all I can give.

First I want to state that this book is beautifully written. I can see how hard they worked to create the world within the pages. I don’t want to discredit that by any means. My 3 STAR rating is based o
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M Orgeron and Kate Stewart
Infinite Stars!!!

“All too often I’m reminded just how short life is, and because of you, I’ll die both soldier and thief.”

Sometimes you read a book, and you know that you have just read one of those once in a lifetime reads. A book that will stay with you for the rest of your days, and one that, if you are brave enough, you will read time and time again. I have an all-time favourites shelf, I have read nearly 3,000 books, and th
Bex | TotallyBex.com
★★ 6+++++ stars!! ★★

OMG, THIS BOOK FREAKING WRECKED ME...

I'm not trying to be overly dramatic, but this is one of the most amazing books I've read in a long time. I am so honored to have had the privilege of reading this story as it was being written, knowing in my gut that it was going to be magical all the way to the end.

Heartbreak Warfare is one of those books that you feel with your entire heart and seeps deep into your bones.

To put it succinctly, it's a gutwrenchingly brutal rollercoaster
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I enjoyed this read. It was angsty, but it wasn't the cryfest I was honestly expecting. The portrayal of the toll that war takes was great. Especially because we get to see that not only the soldiers are affected, but that the families and loved ones they return to are affected as well. I was team Briggs all the way right from the start! I know that cheating is a big trigger for many readers, but I think this book provides readers with the view that everything isn't al
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Trauma creates change you don’t choose.
Healing is about creating change you do choose.”
-Michelle Rosenthal

Wow! What an absolutely epic tale. Heartbreak Warfare was such an emotionally charged story filled with so much intensity, depth and utter turmoil. Whilst I did find this story hard to read at times and it absolutely made me ugly cry, I just could not get enough of this incredible story that moved me and brought up so many feelings and emotions that I can’t even remember the la
Laura Lee
By: Heather M. Orgeron and Kate Stewart
5+++ Houdini Stars

Boy oh Boy!!! I’ve just closed my kindle on this fantastic story and am speechless. Having been in the military life as a soldiers wife for 11 years, let me tell you, the story you read in this book is so real… I felt as though it was happening in real time. The fear each and every soldier comes to face, when they are no longer cashing a paycheck every month, they are at war fighting for our freedom and getting paid.

This
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “Forever” Stars

Sometimes a story brakes you and puts you back together. Sometimes the rawness and the realness of the story rings true and heartbreaking. Sometimes the words and the meaning of the story are so profound it makes you weep for the good and the bad and the ugly. And sometimes a story is everything and so much more. These two authors created magic with this story.

Those in the military and their trials and tribulations are always hero worthy. The trauma they suffer can be life and m
Olga therebelreader
This story blew me apart with such an angsty, deep and moving story about a military love triangle and one tragic event that shatters everything. It is raw, it is gritty and it gutted me to my core. It is full of twists and unexpected turns. I liked that it is told from all three view points of the awesome threesome. The authors’ writing is emotional and dramatic and completely addicting! There is so much pain, drama and violence, my heart was breaking for the three.
The reason I give this 4 sta
Kate Stewart
Nov 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
💛🧡 NOW LIVE & FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED 🧡💛

Heartbreak Warfare is LIVE and FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2Ol04HD
AMAZON UK: https://amzn.to/2SD0MU9
AMAZON AU: https://amzn.to/2JwYpy1
AMAZON CA: https://amzn.to/2CXnJff

💛BLURB💛

Briggs,

Remember when I said we couldn’t speak after parting ways in Germany? It was the day I broke your heart. What you didn't know was that I was breaking mine too.

The Book Bee
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone that loves an emotional triangle that has depth and meaning
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"No matter where this journey takes us, when I close my eyes, it will be your face I see."

Wow....this was one of the most emotional books I've read in my favorite trope this year. It definitely sits at the top of the emotional range for me. I've made no secrets of my favorite trope being a triangle. I especially like it when it's a triangle with two amazing men and the decision isn't an easy one, requiring the heart to make a decision the mind refuses to deliver. I love them
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I love a good romance novel and God knows I love a good angsty love triangle. But more than anything, I love a story that is so powerful, it changes the way I view the world. Heartbreak Warfare, an ode to the American soldier, has altered my perspective forever on what it means to be a hero, a veteran, a serviceman, a survivor. This book consumed my weekend and it'll undoubtedly consume my heart and mind for days and weeks to come. Together Heather M. Orgeron and Kate Stewart deliver a poignant, ...more
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“All too often I’m reminded just how short life is, and because of you,
I’ll die both soldier and thief”.

I had a strong feeling that when I started this book, that it was going to be one of those reads. You know the ones: staying up all night to finish it because just the thought of putting off a few more chapters for another day, was unacceptable. You’re feelings are now held hostage, and your heart, the one thing that pumps blood, keeps you alive, keeps you moving, well that thing? It’s
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Prepare ahead to have your heart hung, drawn and quartered by these two evil geniuses in this book. It'll not let your tears dry, even for a moment. A story about trauma and survivor's guilt that changes you forever and you never go back to the same moral parameters you were in before.
“This is my confession. I went to war loving one man and came back in love with another.

description

This book is a test to how much pain can your heart endure before you curl up in a ball. Ms.Evil & Ms.Cruel just smash you
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
You think you know what emotional pain is? If you haven't read this book, you have no idea! None! The beauty and complexity of this love story comes with so much heartache!!! I was left a sobbing mess afer finishing this book. My heart feels torn apart, ripped to tiny little bits and then trampled on. Am I being a tad overdrmatic?? No, I'm really not. Go read this and then come back and tell me how you feel.

I won't summarize this book for you. Just go in blind. This blurb also is bloody brillia
Turning Pages At ...: Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M. Orgeron & Kate Stewart 47 30 Dec 14, 2018 06:40AM
Maryse's Book Blo...: Heartbreak Warfare 109 57 Nov 09, 2018 10:42AM

• Method
  • A Place Without You
  • Someone Else's Ocean
  • Long Live the Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts, #2)
  • The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • When Ashes Fall
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • The Kiss Thief
  • Bloodstained Beauty
  • Jersey Six
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • The Brave Line
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
  • A Five-Minute Life
Heather M. Orgeron is a Cajun girl with a big heart and a passion for romance. She married her high school sweetheart two months after graduation and her life has been a fairytale ever since. She’s the queen of her castle, reigning over five sons and one bossy little princess who has made it her mission in life to steal her Momma’s throne. When she’s not writing, you will find her hidden beneath m ...more