Start by marking “Amy's Academicals (Unveiled, #1.9)” as Want to Read:
Amy's Academicals (Unveiled, #1.9)

Amy's Academicals

(Unveiled Series #1.9)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Sometimes it sucks being the youngest sister. I mean your scope for originality is totally limited. And it doesn’t matter what you do, you’ll always be the baby of the family. Don’t get me wrong, my sisters are awesome…but every sidekick eventually wants to be the super hero…’

Amy is thrilled when she wins a scholarship to a summer-camp for young scientists in Geneva. Betwe
Kindle Edition, First
Published November 1st 2016 by Blue Stone Press

To ask other readers questions about Amy's Academicals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amy's Academicals

Jennifer Kelland Perry
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
I'd been meaning to read a J.A. Ironside book for some time now, and finally got around to trying out one of her novellas for starters. What a perfect read for one sitting! The characters are believable and likeable (especially Amy), the dialogue crisp and intelligent, and the description and action are superb. Even the paranormal event is told with originality and seems very realistic.
I especially enjoyed her references to actual past events and the way she seamlessly incorporated them into the
Maggie Evans
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It is hard to go into why I like this one without going into spoiler territory.

The character interaction is really, really strong (as always) and once again J. A. Ironside has come up with a great idea for a ghost. Each ghost in this series has something different to offer in terms of what they are, why they do what they do, and this one is no exception.
Katrina Tinker
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so glad that this “1.9” book of the series existed! After reading the “1.5” book about Grace, it was great to read this book that focused on the other sister, Amy. Besides giving more depth to the character of Amy, this book was its own thrilling (and scary!) adventure. I’m writing this after I started reading book 2 in the series, “I am the Silence”, and I realized as I got into that book, that this “1.9” sets the stage for that book. It was good to read them in order!
J.A. Ironside
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This was a lot of fun to write - a bit less manic drama that 'I Belong to the Earth' and not as dark as Ciaran's book or as snarky as Grace's. It does overlap with the beginning of 'I am the Silence' but there are no big spoilers (just a few tantalising hints...) Enjoy!
Dissecting Dragons
Jennifer Bradshaw
Feb 20, 2018
Nancy
Apr 12, 2018
Noted cheese enthusiast, J.A.Ironside (AKA Jules), masquerades by day as member of the Gloucestershire County Council library service which funnily enough has rather less to do with books than you would think. Otherwise you will find her writing or reading (or doing martial arts).

Her addiction to the written word began early – Jules grew up in rural Dorset, in a house full of books – which set he

Unveiled Series (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • I Belong to the Earth (Unveiled, #1)
  • Girls' Night In (Unveiled, #1.3)
  • Friendly Fire (Unveiled, #1.4)
  • Amazing Grace (Unveiled, #1.5)
  • I am the Silence (Unveiled, #2)
  • Ciarán's Chance: (Unveiled, #2.1)
  • The Black Dog of Lyme (Unveiled, # 2.2)
  • I Hold The Tide (Unveiled, #3)
  • I Rule the Night: (Unveiled, #4)
  • Lucas Underground (Unveiled, #3.5)