Start by marking “Dark & Dirty” as Want to Read:
Dark & Dirty

Dark & Dirty

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Introduction by USA Today bestselling author Jenika Snow.

Four dangerously dark and delicious stories that will awaken your dirtiest fantasies.

NOT ONE NIGHT by D.C. Stone:

One night of pleasure isn’t worth losing a lifetime of friendship. Or a reputation. Or a career. A spot in the social standing. That irritating innocence. Or the always-so-present pride.
...
But it is worth
Published November 15th 2016 by Writers in Crime

To ask other readers questions about Dark & Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark & Dirty

Nsi
Dec 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Redeemer - Well the author wasn’t lying when they said dark!! Drugs, addiction and semi non-consensual sex!! Also alluding to sexual act with an object not meant for sex... ticking all the dark and dirty boxes n not in the hot sexy way for that part!!

But this is a tale of forbidden love... and I mean that strictly cos they have to hide who they are or get killed for loving each other.

Gianni was not an anti-hero that’s giving him too much credit but I could feel his pain! Having to hide who you
Truuss
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, m-m
Slick Lea Bronson

It's al about pushing buttons, power exchange and showing your bare soul...
Intense to the bone, full of emotions, sensual, intriguing, dark, raw and highly highly .... everything.

Read the blurb and you know the subject..

I'm in love with Lea Bronson.....- correction..my emotions are speaking- in love with Lea's writing!!

Kindly received a copy from the author

Slick is part of four separate stories. Slick and Redeeming which I will read also are the m/m parts
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Each story has its own unique contemporary plot and sexy characters. I enjoyed them all. If you’re looking for sweet romance then run right along. If you like things on the edgy side then definitely give this book a try.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Terri Rochenski
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great group of hot naughty stories, long enough to satisfy, but short enough to gobble up in one sitting. IF the kids aren't too demanding.

A great group of hot, naughty stories, long enough to satisfy, but short enough to gobble up in one sitting. IF the kids aren't too demanding.
Terri
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
For now, I'm reviewing Slick by Lea Bronsen. I'll update my review once I've read the other stories.
I really enjoyed the interactions between Luke and Roman. I did feel Luke was often too cold toward Roman, but I understood that came from a place of needing to protect himself after the difficult life he'd lived so far. Roman wanted to protect himself, too, having been blindsided by what he believed was a strong and happy marriage, turning into a nightmare. He'd also never been attracted to anoth
Esther Alayeto
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Slick by Lea Bronsen and I really enjoyed it. It's a short story but is very well written and developed. Luke, an ex-con, and Roman, a CEO, are wonderful characters with a strong connection. Total opposites but their attraction is undeniable. I really like that their relationship is a slow build and how understanding and compassionate Roman is with Luke.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Janis F
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So the problem with novella's is, I always want more.

I loved all four of these stories. The characters were amazing, the stories amazing and the writing is what I would totally expect from these wonderful authors.

Thank you ladies! Keep writing!!
Bran Zesti
Dec 21, 2017
Shiva
Dec 23, 2016
Lea Bronsen
Sep 26, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
MJ86
Oct 17, 2016
Danyelle Wadsworth
Oct 18, 2016
D.C.
Oct 28, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kastil Eavenshade
Nov 04, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Debbie Elliott
Mila Carter
Sep 02, 2017
Michaela Cane
Sep 21, 2017
Award-winning author Lea Bronsen likes her reads hot, fast, and edgy, and strives to give her own stories the same intensity. After venturing into dirty inner-city crime drama with her debut novel Wild Hearted, she divides her writing time between psychological thriller, romantic suspense, historical romance, and dark erotic romance.

She's signed with Evernight Publishing, Decadent Publishing, and