Start by marking “100% Love Guaranteed” as Want to Read:
100% Love Guaranteed

100% Love Guaranteed

"A spellbinding true story of love, passion and adventure. One can't help but be swept away by 100% Love Guaranteed." --Dr Tammie Matson, author of Elephant Dance.

True love was something Roger had given up on by the time he left Australia to see the world. Girlfriends, he'd decided, simply weren't worth the effort. But all that was about to change when he arrived in Ecua
ebook
Published September 13th 2016 by Octopus Ink

To ask other readers questions about 100% Love Guaranteed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 100% Love Guaranteed

Roughseasinthemed
Jan 21, 2017 rated it liked it
With a title like that, the reader might be forgiven for expecting a Mills and Boone drama, although with a slightly exotic touch as it is set in Ecuador. In fact, the first part of the book is redolent of predictable romances where couples meet, are attracted, fall out, make up, rinse and repeat. It was like reading about a pair of teenagers except he's 30 ish and a software engineer, and she's a 22-year-old medical student.

Luckily the story picks up when Keays is arrested because his visa has
J.A. Kalis
Jan 10, 2017 rated it liked it
It’s an easy read. The well-written story sounds very real and personal, full of intimate details of the author’s romantic adventures in Ecuador. Roger Keays, an Australian, describes his roller-coaster relationship with an Ecuadorian girl, Taty. The story revolves about Roger and Taty, their playing on the beach, night life, sex, breaks, etc. I felt disappointed that there was very little information about the country and its culture, as if Roger was not interested in learning anything about th ...more
Lillian Lee
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I took this book through Kindle Unlimited and I enjoyed Roger's journey to find himself as well as his battle to balance love and ration.
The little tidbit saying that the story is a true one made the reading more enjoyable. I liked the that the author remained truthful to his writing. That doesn't always happen when someone writes something autobiographic.
I liked the evolution of the story and the two characters: Taty and Roger. They appear real and complex and people can identify with them ea
Anna Kucheva
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book for all girls and women who wants to know their boyfriends better. Roger describe his feelings very honestly and even though its just his feelings it helps to try to understand men’s sight at relationship in whole. This touching confession of a man who loved is useful in building own love and life, it gives kind of feedback from another side, giving you a bigger picture.

This book is full of summer vibes, passion (veeery beautiful scene of sex on the beach), fun, adve
Fiona
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love, adventure, betrayal and growth – this book was an interesting and at times surprising read, with both humour and raw honesty. I particularly enjoyed the reflections on the value of love towards the end of the book, though don’t expect a typical love story on these pages… The unconventional lifestyle and adventures within are part of the appeal and remind you that at any time you can break the mould and live your own adventures should you truly wish to. A great read for lovers of travel, ad ...more
Roger Keays
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Goodreads let me review my own book! Ha ha. Honestly, I think you should decide for yourself if you like it. All I can say is that this is my best work.
P.F. Munroe
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Initially fell in love with the story and the main character... he seemed like a sensitive, deep, soul!
I love travelling so felt that I could relate in that way. I've come across many Rogers. Older guys constantly trying to "find themselves", always targeting younger girls. Perpetually sowing wild oats...
That love turned to annoyance!

The start when the narrative is set in a Southern American jail is very deceptive. I thought it would be a little more action packed-it isn't, its a jail term for
Jennifer C
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-read
Roger - thank you for sharing your story. For opening up and showing us the view from your eyes in an honest and compassionate way. Your journey - both emotionally and logistically was an honor to experience. Your writing is descriptive, from the heart, easy to read and comprehend and transported me to the places - both physical and emotional, that you shared.

I do hope you write more. I would love to know more about all the fascinating places around the world you have been. You mentioned needin
Roger Keays
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Rose Collins
Jan 02, 2018
Cathie Johnson
is currently reading it
Oct 12, 2018
Roger Keays is an artist, an engineer, and a student of life. Since he left Australia in 2009, he has been living as a digital nomad in over 40 different countries around the world. Roger is addicted to surfing. His other interests are music, psychology, languages, and finding good food. You can subscribe to his weekly blog at rogerkeays.com or by stalking him on Facebook and Twitter.