Start by marking “Rock Stars Do Like Christmas Stockings” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Rock Stars Do Like Chr...

Nikki Ashton

Rock Stars Do Like Christmas Stockings

(Rock Stars Don't Like... #3)

The Dirty Riches boys are back to entertain!

Tom Davies is the final member of the band to settle down, or so everyone thinks. What they don't know is that Tom has been having a relationship with Jake's sister, Abbie, for the past year, and things are getting serious between them. There's just one obstacle on the road to their happiness - Jake!

With one secret affair, one
ebook
Published December 1st 2016 (first published October 30th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Rock Stars Do Like Christmas Stockings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Stars Do Like Christmas Stockings

Start your review of Rock Stars Do Like Christmas Stockings
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
*****5-star read*****

I have a confession; I haven’t read any of the other books in this series!! *cue gasps* Did it detract from my enjoyment of this novella? In a word, no!! If anything, it’s made me want to go and download the others and start to read asap so I can get the answers to all the questions I have lol!

I freely admit I’m a sucker for a bad boy rocker story and the women that tame their wild ways. So, to see all the guys, except for Tom, basking in their HEAs made me all gooey inside!
Karen Wood
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 3rd and final book in this series, it may be the shortest one but still full of fun and banter.

Tom is the Bass player in Dirty Riches and the only member of the band still single, and he wants what his bandmates have. He has been secretly been seeing Abbie for the last year, and things are getting serious, the only problem is having to tell her brother Jake!

There is a lot of all the Bandmembers, their wives and family in this book as they have two days to organise a big Christmas par
Jan
Rockstars definitely do like stockings,

That was so bloody good,

Have you heard the saying it cracked me up? well it did so many times, I laughed out at the antics and words of the characters & I don't think I will look at a santa outfit the same and not laugh and think of Tom.

The plot: Tom is the bands bassist and Abbie is the sister of another band member Jake, you could say they have been secretly been having it off and getting jiggy for a year without everyone knowing but feel now is the ti
Sandra R
3.5 stars, mostly because there are so many characters in this story that my eyes were rolling around and I zoned out a few times. I really do not like to be bombarded with dozens of characters. That said, it was a well written romance novella set at Christmas. It was fun and silly and was all about wrapping up the romance of the last single Dirty Riches rocker, Tom, (before he hits 40, of course). You do need to read the other 2 books first, because if I was confused after reading the first 2, ...more
Yvonne Nelson
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't think five stars is enough. I loved this book. In fact I think it was my favourite of the three. Had me laughing all the time and probably in places i probably should have too. Highly recommended
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
I loved being back in the Dirty Riches world. Tom and Abby’s concerns of moving their relationship up a level, made a captivating story and had me at times yelling at the characters, to just let the world know about their love. Paired with the antics of organising a Christmas party and Tom’s phobia of a certain man, this novella is a delicious treat that made my heart swell and my sides split with laughter.

Nikki Ashton has a real talent of making you love her characters hard and having you look
Suzie
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in the series.
Sharon Craig
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another good read

Loved the storyline of each band member. Enjoyed reading all the books in series. A ways kept me interested and easy going.
Tracy
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Nikki Ashton books. I love the way that she tells a story, the writing is enjoyable and easy to follow. I've read all the other 'rockstars'books and as she says at the end, this is a nice, rounded off conclusion to the series.
I have rated 5 stars because I am judging it on what I have just read not what I have read before. I really would have liked the book to have been longer and more focussed on Tom and Abbie. Although I did enjoy the other characters featuring, it was just too short.
I
Laura Jackson
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having read other books by Nikki Ashton I was excited to read another tale about one of the members of Dirty Riches. While this book may be the smallest of the series don't let it fool you into thinking its over in a flash and nothing really happens!

Not only do we get to hear about Tom and Abbie's relationship but also a catch up of the other band members and their other halves.

My only hope is that isn't the last we hear from the band - they're too good not to feature in more books!!
Donna
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg!!! How I have missed this great group of Rock God's and their amazing families. I really enjoyed this funny, love filled book. The story was great and true to the norm of these, practical joking bunch of tamed wild men.

This series is brilliant and I can not recommend them enough. If you like a great book that you can laugh and swoon at whilst you read it, then these are the books for you
MRS M L FOSTER
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fab read!

what a great story, she does it again! Was great to catch up with all the characters from other books shame it's come to an end will miss them all. Would definitely recommend
Clare
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
never dissapointed with the rock star boys ❤
Tracey Owen
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read

As usual a fantastic book by Nikki. A good ending to the dirty riches stories. Well worth the read. X
J France
Mar 01, 2018
Vicky Wynne
Apr 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Brash Boss (Cocky Hero Club)
  • The Redemption (Filthy Rich Americans, #4)
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
  • Black Tangled Heart (Play On, #3)
  • The Obsession (Filthy Rich Americans, #2)
  • Sicko
  • Wrapped in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder, #1)
  • The Initiation (Filthy Rich Americans #1)
  • Happily Letter After
  • BlackJack (Standish Bay Romance, #1)
  • The Goodbye Man (Red Market, #1)
  • Slave (Club Oxygen, #4)
  • Dirty Rock
  • Bully King
  • Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy #4)
  • Losing the Forbidden (Forbidden #2)
  • Irish (Tarnished Souls MC Book 3)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
I live in Cheshire with my husband, two dogs and mum in law and write romantic humour and contemporary romance. My first two books, Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? and No Bra Required both stayed at number 1 on the Amazon Humour list for 3 & 4 weeks respectively. My ambitions of becoming a writer started at the age of 10 when I started writing poetry at school, and was given the honour of reading o ...more

Rock Stars Don't Like... (3 books)
  • Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers (Rock Stars Don't Like... #1)
  • Rock Stars Don't Like Ugly Bras (Rock Stars Don't Like... #2)

News & Interviews