Start by marking “Breaking Point (Alpha Core Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Breaking Point (Alpha Core Trilogy, #2)

Breaking Point

(Alpha Core Trilogy #2)

Sierra Mason has landed the career of a lifetime, becoming a special agent for a firm run by the best in the business. She has proven herself more times than she can count and has given all of herself to her job... and then some.

But everything isn’t always as it seems.

When the truth is uncovered about her firm's investors and who they are tied to, the team is thrown into
Kindle Edition
Published July 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Breaking Point, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking Point

Blow Pop
Aug 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, arc, reviewed
Content warnings: heterosexual relationships, violence, PTSD, mentions of the forced augmentation that was done in the previous book, sex

Review can be found here at Blow Pop's Book Reviews.
Nick
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great addition to a great series

I try to leave reviews right when I finish a book. I do this not only so that it's fresh in my mind, but also because I think it's important to give my perspective on individual books in a series while the story is unfolding for me. It's easy to say "The Two Towers" is great in hindsight, once you've finished the whole Lord of the Rings trilogy, but if you just finished reading that particular book, well...you might say it was a bit slow. It's a common trap for
Jean
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it

More Action..

This book is the sequel to the Edge of Darkness.

Sierra, the female lead, is learning to deal with her "abilities", while hiding her feelings for her partner, Calder.

She can't deal with anything right now other than trying to control her abilities because she is afraid of hurting someone.

Calder has to go on a mission and things don't go to well for him, Sierra is determined to do anything to save him.

The pace picks up rather quickly and the story line has a few twists.

Overall, this
Lillian Cummings
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
How do start over? Sierra's life has been changed forever, she now has special abilities that she never wanted. She just wanted to a good agent and hopefully one day find love. She has been pulled into a world that is evil and has so much hate. Her one anchor is Calder, he is her partner and secretly her one true love, she just can't tell him that.
Calder has wanted Sierra since the first day that he meant her but she pushed him away so he has been her friend since. He is trying to help her cope
Norma
Aug 15, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Like a man in a boutique, browsing curios"
I received a complementary copy of Breaking Point in exchange for an unbiased review. I was unaware, when i started the book, that it was the second in a series. Had I done so and had first read the preceding episode, I might have rated this book more highly. But I doubt it.
This is a book of two parts: an intriguing, exciting science fiction thriller which is substantially swamped by a tedius and poorly written psychological exploration and romance of o
Vikki Romano
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dennis
rated it did not like it
Mar 10, 2017
added it
Nov 02, 2018
kathleen h. beemer
Nov 29, 2018

Alpha Core Trilogy (3 books)
  • Edge of Darkness (Alpha Core Trilogy, #1)
  • Synapse Continuum (Alpha Core Trilogy, #3)