Start by marking “Becka's Awakening” as Want to Read:
Becka's Awakening

Becka's Awakening

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A curse and trust dispositions drive Becka crazy and she tries to rebel against her fate but she doesn't know how. When she suddenly spills her coffee on a stranger, she finds out that there's more to life than what she thought.
Kindle Edition, 1, 144 pages
Published September 29th 2016 by Scarlet Leaf

To ask other readers questions about Becka's Awakening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Becka's Awakening

P.S. Meraux
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
The set up for this novel really works. Finding out that the entire family is under this curse brought on by a vengeful matriarch is an interesting hook. The fact that true love is apparently the only thing that can break it is awesome.
As a reader I felt like the disappointments some of the other cousins had suffered in pursuit of breaking it were good in setting up future novels, long before Becka’s story started.

The author provided nice character development in showing the love and animosity o
Lydia Larue
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Becka's Awakening is a romance told in Third Person. Dawn created a wonderful pace throughout the entire novel. The chapters seemed to fly by, and it left me wanting to continue to read more.

Becka's Awakening was written well, and it had me flipping through the pages. All the dialog from every character flowed well.

The first chapter opens up, and we meet a slew of characters. We are also introduced to Becka this chapter. Judging by an argument in the opening chapter, she seems to be a supportive
Lillian Lee
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Plot develops nicely; the heroine and the hero are well-developed and their romance evolves fast against all the odds.

I thought that the third chapter was somewhat slow but I liked to see what the male character was thinking. Most of the time, the hero is there only to support the heroine.
Love Indie Romance
Oct 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Reviewed by: Jess

Actual rating: 2.5 stars

A free copy was provided by the author.

Initial thoughts:

I have more initial feelings than thoughts reading this; anger, confusion, shock. Maybe it's just my inner-feminist coming out and I'm being irrational but I refuse to believe that a book that is likely to targeted at a young or primarily female audience should state things like a size 6 being normal and 8 being kind of large. It's a romance novel so I can get over the blatant point that the woman is
Kat
Oct 05, 2016
Brooke Emmich
Sep 23, 2017
Nov 20, 2017
Born in Europe, some time ago, she started loving books very early and the next step was easy: writing became a dream and a purpose. She enjoys writing and baking - these two work very well hand in hand, and she enjoys spending time with her dog - or at least most of the time, as he is a hellion.
More about Rowena Dawn