Start by marking “The Last Dance” as Want to Read:
The Last Dance

The Last Dance

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
American-born prima ballerina Georgina Fairley made a mistake that could destroy her. Now, saving her career means selling her soul to the Russian government. A spy who uses her body to lure men and secure their secrets, Georgina is tasked with seducing Roman Zakharov, the most dangerous oligarch in Russia.

Roman Zakharov a man with a past as ugly as his disfigured face. An
Published September 27th 2016 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about The Last Dance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Dance

Claire
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’m so pleased to be reviewing another Kierney Scott novel. Her work is so easy to write about as she offers so much to comment on in a really positive way as she never disappoints.

Kierney is by far my favourite author in the erotic romance genre. This is probably because she writes my favourite heroines, actually I feel that heroines are the wrong word, kick ass bitches feels more appropriate!

Unlike many authors who write in this genre, Kierney always writes women who are strong willed, can loo
Arlena
Rating: Five
Review:

"The Last Dance" by Kierney Scott

My Thoughts....

This was definitely one of those romantic suspenseful reads that you will not want to put down until the very end. In the end the reader gets a well written story that will put a smile on your face and saying well done to the author. The two main characters Georgina and Roman were some very interesting characters in this hot and steamy erotic tal
Nikki LeClair
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read this in two days. If I could have, I would have read it in one sitting...it was so hard to put down!!! If only I could rate it above five stars!
From the fourth page I was drawn in, wanting answers to multiple questions already popping up.
This was a story of a passionate, heart wrenching love affair wrapped up in mistrust, betrayal and wonderful lust. It twisted into a tale of true love, be it dark, that keeps you wanting more as you turn the page.
Georgina was easy to like, to feel for.
Gina Henning
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ring Around My Heart

Wow, another brilliant love story by Kierney Scott. I loved the way she weaved a strong woman with an internal delicateness in this book. Georgina is a fierce, intelligent, sophisticated dancer turned spy but what lies underneath the ribbons of her shoes is even more amazing.

The unraveling of this novel is woven with such intricate details it makes you amazed at the depth of foreshadowing and character building Kierney Scott creates in her fictional worlds. They are so real i
Gina
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing

The unraveling of this novel is woven with such intricate details it makes you amazed at the depth of foreshadowing and character builder Kierney Scott creates in her fictional worlds. They are so real it maeks a romantic h
Christine
Oct 05, 2016
Tracey
Sep 25, 2016
Kierney Scott
Sep 25, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Julie