Start by marking “Enforcer: Reckless Desires (Alpha Protectors, #4)” as Want to Read:
Enforcer: Reckless Desires (Alpha Protectors, #4)

Enforcer: Reckless Desires

(Alpha Protectors #4)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  312 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
I’m a stone cold killer…
I’m the assassin. The one they send to do the jobs no one else wants. They think I don’t have a heart, that I don’t care, and they could be right. So, why does Frankie insist on ignoring the warnings? She’s there, everywhere I look, her lush body calling to me, her words punching craters in my ego. She’s not afraid of me. She wants me, any way she
Published September 24th 2016 by Arran Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Enforcer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enforcer

Busybeth76
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Dark finds Light

Abel is the dark, mysterious and dangerous wolf shifter who works solo as an assassin and doesn't get close, to anyone. He and Frankie have been having an on and off fling for a while. Two assassins having a good time, in their off time. But the day Abel sees fear in Frankie's eyes is the day he realizes he needs to protect her, save her. She's his true mate. Frankie is also a loner, but she knows Abel fills the holes in her life. What follows is a fast paced, intense adventu
Charlotte
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved the story! I would have gave it 5 stars, however the author made my mind ask to many questions about the agency that were not answered. It was to clean, having been a cop and working for the government I know there is always something or someone else that controls the strings. Can't elaborate without spoilers..just made me think that there should be more. still a great read!
Shirley Bennett
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very fun- love Frankie & Able- they are perfect for each other - this was impossible to put down!
poppy
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just keeps getting better i really really like these book but have to admit Abel is my favorite and i adore Frankie gotta love a woman who can kick ass just like her man a super read recommended
Sherill

DANGEROUS & HOT BLOODED ROMANCE

Abel finds pleasure in the arms of Frankie every six months when the two meet by chance; no promises between them. Both are well-trained assassins and sometimes their jobs coincide where they challenge each other. This titillating tale has a lot of action, camaraderie, life-threatening moments, a little fun, emotional tension and delicious sensual moments too. There are a few hurdles to conquer until the happy ever after that is sure to melt your heart; it did
Tracy Hall
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very good

One of my favorites of the series. Just when the good guys needed a little shaking up, the line between good and bad turns a little grey. When Frankie the agent and woman come together with Able the werewolf operative the world blurs in lust and love. Then Able finds out she is trapped in a job that she never really volunteered for and all hell breaks lose.
Diann
This is a truly unique story. I loved that Frankie was an assassin too. She's
one tuff chick, a perfect match for Abel. They are both wonderful characters
with a great story. I enjoyed this story very much and would highly recommend
it to everyone, you will not be disappointed.
I was given a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Tracie Simister
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Title: Enforcer: Reckless Desires (Wolf Shifter Romance)
Series: (Alpha Protectors Book 4) Reckless Desires Destination
Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance
Author: Olivia Arran
Format: E-book
Published: Sep 24, 2016
Rating: 5 ✩'s
➵✵✰✵✰✵✰✵✰✵✰✵✰✵✰✵✰✵✰✵✰✵➵
Main Character’s Descriptions:
Abel is a wolf shifter alpha who is also an assassin he used to be part of a SWAT team but now works for Freelance Undercover Resolutions.
Frankie works for the Agency and has a handler who gives her jobs to do. She has a hau
Nikki Brooks
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Abel is an assassin and frequently finds himself up against a fellow assassin, the seductive and deadly, and if totally truthful, downright nuts Frankie! Abel is hiding his shifter side from her, after all he lost his previous fiancee as she couldn't handle his wolfy side. Frankie has her own secrets, who wants a relationship with a female who has been trained since essentially childhood to be a deadly weapon?

But as their worlds finally collide, will they escape unscathed or will the heat the fe
April Pawless
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
First let me start off by saying this is the fourth book in the Alpha Protector Series, I have not read the first three books in the series however I do plan to go back and read them now. But with that said this book can truly be read as a standalone I did not feel I was missing anything by not reading the first 3 in order. So if you picked this one up first like I did go ahead and read then go back and get the other 3.
I really enjoyed reading about Frankie and Abel. I always love it when the
Reviewer: Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Genre: #PRN#WolfShifter
My Score:   #4Stars☆☆☆☆
•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡
I think this book was a little different but it was very good. I like how she wrote everything, the characters who were well match wow and everything was very sexual yes I enjoyed this book.
     This is a story of Abel and Frankie they
both are working separately, on the same thing
Rochelle
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I received this ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review*

ENFORCER(Alpha Protectors series #4) by Olivia Arran

Abel and Frankie are both assassins and both very dangerous to the people they are after. One a shifter the other human. Frankie wants Abel, but knows it can only be for one night....or can it? A job. A challenge. Alpha wolf shifter vs. human.

This was a very interesting and intriguing read. It's filled with suspense, action and some hot romance. Abel and Frankie were awesome
Robin
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed unveiling this story. Two assassins meet and challenge one another. Frankie is trying to distract Abel from completing his job because she was hired to do it too and she really needs the money so she can pay her way out of the Agency. Abel used to be a SWAT team member but after the death of Holly he goes into another line of business. He and Frankie met when they ran into one another on another job in the past. Abel knows that Frankie is his mate but refuses to claim her.

I real
Dee Archer
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Abel is an assassin with a secret and a dark, troubling past. Frankie is also an assassin, working for a secretive, controlling Agency. Her backstory is so convoluted even she doesn't know all its secrets. Abel & Frankie meet one night on a rooftop when they both happen to be aiming for the same target. Captivating mystery about the Agency and how it's operations and agenda intertwines with the darkness of the past of both Abel & Frankie. Plot moves quickly keeping one riveted to the unf ...more
DebA
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enforcer: Reckless Desires Collection (Alpha Protectors Series, Book 4) gets 5 stars!

Assassin Abel is an alpha wolf shifter who has strong feelings for human assassin Frankie. Her life is about to change forever due to Abel's challenge. Read and discover what lengths Abel will go to get the woman he loves permanently.

Read the story and discover why “Enforcer: Reckless Desires” is not to be missed!

Readers are to be amazed and fall in love.

The full review can be found on the below URL:

Sandy
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I really didn't know about this one when I started. Two Hitman Able and Frankie have been stumbling across each other for a while. Able a werewolf shifter working with FUR, and Frankie, a six foot female bombshell working for The Agency. Who ties who in the most knots? Not everything is as it seems and when Able is ready to let his past go, he learns Frankie's secret. She is in deep trouble, can he save his fated mate. I really fell in love with these characters. I received this in exchange ...more
L M
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great addition to this series.
This book has made this series even better.
I just loved Frankie, her sharp wit and capability was fantastic. One hell of a heroine and her interaction with Abel was wonderful, sweet and funny.
Abel was so cool but I was really sorry about Holly, what a poor excuse for a woman she was.
It is always a good read for me when the baddie is dealt with and the ending in this was fantastic.
Loved it, great story.

I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.
Linda
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great story about two people that are trained killers. One is pushed into the role and the other takes it on voluntarily. They meet occasionally but both are fearful of more than sex. They don't do relationships. When feelings develop, it puts them both at risk.

I really liked the story and characters. Frankie is tough on the outside but very caring. She is in a tough situation and does her best. Abel is the perfect one for her. He understands and wants to protect. I loved them together
Sue
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
WOW this book brings the heat in more ways than one, both assassins, both with secrets but Frankie and Abel are perfect for each other and ignite the pages with their presence.
Can they ever have more than a casual hook up ? Forced into a life she never asked for Frankie's employers make it dangerous for her to get too close to someone but Abel isn't just anyone, he's a shifter with his eyes set firmly on his mate and no one is going to stop him claiming what's his.
A well told story about a coup
Judi
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wolves are bad@ss, but this chick rocks too...

Enforcer first is a action story about assassins Abel and Frankie. And they are both dangerous. Luckily they both only kill bad guys. But, they also find a kindred spirit in each other, can it be more? Frankie is one kick@ss woman, she's self reliant also pragmatic, she knows she can only have Abel for one night, right? And that's all this lone wolf wants anyway, yeah?
Diana Page
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved Frankie and Able's story !! Great action scenes, hot sex, snarky commentary !! What's not to love !! Enforcer is the perfect mix of paranormal romance and "Agency" story. You get a bit of shifter and a lot of heat, packed with some history. I recommend this book to anyone who loves paranormal romance and/or police/cop type books. 5☆'s. I received a gifted copy in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
Michelle
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Two assassins and one needs money the other does not he just does his job but when he sees her every where he can't seem to shake her and he really does not want to she is curvy beautiful and he wants her so bad and she has the hots for him but she should just find another way oh yeah oh hake I will keep him. Loved this books I got it free for an honest review and it was a awesome read great characters could not put it down. Michelle
Lory
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a very interesting read. I totally love that Frankie was an assassin she was fierce and sassy she definitely wasn't a damsel in distress making her a great match for Abel. I like the bantering between them it was really funny. This book was also filled with lots of action and suspense keeping you engage from beginning to end. Overall a good read looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I received this book in exchange for my honest review.
Carolyn Fields
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Frankie and Abel are both Enforcer of their Reckless Desires of fated mates!
Another great episode from a great author. Frankie is a human assassin. Abel is a wolf shifter assassin. They run into each other often and love and mating is sparked. I received an ARC in lieu of an honest review. I honestly love this story and this series!
Leona Bowman
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I would say I loved this story. the character mold together and the action and suspense keep you on you toes. I started this book, and never but it down on until I was finished. definitely worth reading. I got this story for a honest review.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Assassin's fate

Frankie's got a job to do, a few more and she's free from the Agency who trapped her. Abel has a weakness and that is Frankie, every time she comes around he wants her. What they don't know is they are being set up.
Natalie
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enforcer

I can't even the find any more words to describe how reading books by this author makes me feel. I'm excited, thrilled and super stoked to read any and every book by her.
Frances Demartinez
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This book was very entertaining to read. I could not stop reading this book until I finished the whole story.
Liezel Jeans
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Two assassins, one shifter, two hearts, one dream. Super fast, sizzling hot read. Love this series. Thanks for my copy I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Deb Evans
Dec 05, 2016

Alpha Protectors (6 books)
  • Guardian: Reckless Desires (Alpha Protectors, #1)
  • Sentinel: Reckless Desires (Alpha Protectors, #2)
  • Defender: Reckless Desires (Alpha Protectors, #3)
  • Watcher: Reckless Desires (Alpha Protectors, #5)
  • Her Dragon Protector (Alpha Protectors, #6)