Start by marking “Teasing in Texas (At The Altar, #10)” as Want to Read:
Teasing in Texas (At The Altar, #10)

Teasing in Texas

(At the Altar #10)

Jenni Thompson felt like life was passing her by. She was happy with her job as an RN, but she wanted more. Having lived her life under her mother’s exacting thumb, she is afraid to date someone, knowing he’ll never live up to her parents’ expectations. So she contacts a matchmaking service who agrees to introduce her to a man who is right for her at the altar.

Tony Jarret
Published September 24th 2016 by Unlimited Dreams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Teasing in Texas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teasing in Texas

Ugochi Akwiwu
Oct 06, 2016 rated it liked it
I wasn't blown away or anything. This was just okay. I think after the 5th at the altar, the series lost it's appeal for me.
Cindy
A contemporary take on the mail order bride. Short and fun with Osbourne's trademark sense of humor. I kind of wish I could find a Lachelle to match me up!
Love
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Creative Romance

This is a very enjoyable and sweet romance with adorable characters and fun moments and memorable friends and parent you will definitely enjoy every moment.
Donna
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book

I loved this book especially because it had Bridget and Kayla from Rivers end ranch. It was nice to read about Lazy Love. I cannot wait for the next book.
Marilyn Barton
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
The matching of Jenny and Tony. I thought this story was so different from the others and yet it was a good story, I just felt there was not as good as connection between this couple as the others.
Casey
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Still giggling

Life, love and marriage are serious business for sure. But a leavening of whimsy and humor round it outputs nicely.
Erika
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Now is the turn of Jenni and Tony. As with other books in the series, everything starts perfectly, and then silly arguments and problems start to arise. We have another case of another jerk that can't be happy if his wife doesn't fit into the mold he already constructed in his mind. His attitude just makes her sad and she does everything she can to make him happy, but it doesn't always work, because he just can't be happy and can't tell her what to do to make it up to him, as if being who she is ...more
Renea Westlyn
Loved it!!!

Thank you!!! I was so excited to see this book released! I adore the at the Altar series. When is the next one? I'm ready!
Ginny Lamere
Wow what a great book

Another fantastic book by Kirsten Osbourne. Jenni grew up with wealth but she didn't want that lifestyle she wanted to be what she called normal so she went to college and became a nurse much to her parents disappointment. Her friend Heidi suggests she contact Dr Lachele and she does she also tells her she needs to get married on a cruise ship. Tony grew up with just his mom and worked hard to become a CPA his friend Seth tells him about Dr Lachele and he contacts her to hel
Eileen
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Never disappointed in a book from this author. This is an amazing series and deals with real life issues. Jennifer and Tony come from such different backgrounds they would have most likely never met. Dr Lachele does it again. I wish she was real and could help folks find love and happiness. Differences are always bridged and love finds the way. A real feel good series
Sharon
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: at-the-alter
Hero: Tony Jarrett- CPA
Heroine: Jenni Thompson- RN
4.5* : Another great story in this series that is filled with fun, love and intrigue. The story progressed steadily, has well developed characters with witty/humorous dialogue and a fun developing plot. They marry on a cruise ship. This story has a very happy and satisfying HEA
Robin Malek
Simply Marvelous

Each suction story in the series just keeps getting better. Jenni and Tony are from such different upbringings and yet when they come together at the alter you just know that they were meant to be. Maybe not love at first sight but definitely feelings were involved.
Patti Brennan
Fabulous book

I loved this book it deserves 6 stars at least I love all the at the altar books this one was great. It was funny romantic and surprising. I am looking forward to the next one
Diane Cunane
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

This was such a sweet story. It was poor meets rich. I love how they could discuss their problems and resolve them. Also love Tonys reaction on learning the sex of the baby.

Shelby Young
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!!

I LOVE the Wonder Twins!!!!!!! Great characters that made me want to shake them! LOL Wonderfully written as always. Great job Kirsten!
Corey
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Teasing in Texas

Another good read from Kirsten Osbourne. Being from Texas I love the books set in my home state. Looking forward to reading more in this series.
Shirley Ketcham
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As Above

The Story Was Wonderful But I Can Not Believe It Just Dropped Off In The Best Part Of The Story. I Have a feeling of being Let Down.
Shirley Ketcham
Crystal
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So funny!

I adore this series, the books are also so very funny, and full of the romance of falling in love too. Jenni and Tony have their work cut out for them. :)
Betty & Joe Phillips
Nikki
Feb 06, 2018
raegen walter
Oct 01, 2016

At the Altar (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Married In Montana (At the Altar, #1)
  • Meddling in Manhattan (At the Altar, #2)
  • Wishing in Wisconsin (At The Altar, #3)
  • Dreaming in Dairyland (At The Altar, #4)
  • Kissing in Kansas (At The Altar, #5)
  • Only in Oklahoma (At The Altar, #6)
  • Blushing in Boston (At The Altar, #7)
  • Longing in Louisiana (At The Altar, #8)
  • Nursing in Northlake (At The Altar, #9)
  • Wooing in Wyoming (At the Altar #11)