Start by marking “Baby, It's Cold in Space” as Want to Read:
Baby, It's Cold in Space

Baby, It's Cold in Space

(Interstellar Lovers #1)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Travel off-planet for the holidays. Set thrusters to max with these steamy science fiction romance stories by eight exciting authors. Each SFR novella in this anthology delivers the perfect holiday gift--love--to warm readers during the coldest season of the year.

Limited time offer from New York Times and USA Today bestselling and award-winning authors of fast-paced scienc
Kindle Edition, 1st, 470 pages
Published November 24th 2016 by Bathory Gate Press (first published November 15th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Baby, It's Cold in Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby, It's Cold in Space

Elissa
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love when top-notch authors get together to share their talents in a multi-volume anthology. You are guaranteed at least one great adventure and in this case are likely to enjoy all EIGHT great tales.

I'm still grinning from Erin Hayes' delightful "Solar Express," which is full of quirky humor, multiple species, asteroid storms and Christmas cheer. We could sure use some Vzeikians on this planet!
Teri
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
So far I have only had the chance to finish Solar Express by Erin Hayes, here is my review:

Who says step-brothers are evil beings, okay maybe she never said it but she sure did feel it. A quirky yet cute romantic sci-fi that will have you laughing at the differences and little "Human" sayings that get lost in translation. These two end up being not only team mates but have to go thru some rough times in order to get home for Christmas or Charis-must. Cute story interesting characters, interestin
Denise
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great collection of stories

I enjoyed all of the novellas in this box set. Even though they all had space as the theme, they were all completely different. I will definitely look for other books from these authors.
Julia Handley
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The solar express by Erin Hayes only

I've got to say this was a fun alien and human read.

Kear’yl is a Vzekian space Ranger. Her father has remarried a HUMAN Ahhhh the horror hahaha ok probably not as dramatic as I was but you get the idea. Her human stepmother wants to have a proper family Christmas, that also means with her human step brother too. So her and her step brother Houston have a few days space travel, alone,in convined space and they do not get on so well.
To be honest when these two
Denise
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked most of these stories. A few of them had the potential to be really good if they were actual novels rather than short stories. But the rest were excellent. I love discovering new authors in my favorite genres!
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Baby, It's Cold in Space is an anthology by eight different authors, with the common thread (obviously) of all being Sci-Fi related. As with every anthology, some stories I liked a bit more than others, but none of these are in any way 'poor'. Whether it is the action packed, but humorous, The Solar Express by Erin Hayes, or the sad but hopeful Angelo 13 by Rosalie Redd, there is something here for everyone.

Every story was well written, with enough detail to satisfy - which can be hard to achie
Mandy Parmenter
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Solar Express by Erin Hayes
Kear’yl is a Vzekian fearless space ranger but has always avoided her human stepbrother Houston. Her father is the Chief Commander and she just cannot understand why he married Huston mother. Her stepmother has made plans for a family Christmas on Fl’steri. So (much to her displeasure) Kear’yl is given the job of picking up Houston from Earth and delivering him to Fl’steri. Can she get them both there in one piece and will she be able to fight her attraction to him
Nicole Normand
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
You have different genre with different authors (8). They are all Sci-Fi Romance but you have a mix of alien, holiday, stepbrother, military, and contemporary. Like any anthologies some stories touch you more than another but they are all from great authors and none of the stories are boring. They are short, fun, romantic, and easy to read. Some would need another editing pass but nothing to distract you.
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'll Be on New London For Christmas by Margo Bond Collins
This was a quick read that was really interesting. Gabbi and Edward are so different from each other, but the chemistry between the two works well. It was a fun story with some really comical moments and a pretty good HEA. I felt bad for George, but Kiara didn't seem to mind so much so I guess it all worked out how it was supposed to in the end. I volunteered to read this story.
Felicia Semmler
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Solar Express by Erin Hayes:

Kear'yl and Houston are Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Erin's addition to this collection is spot on. I love her and her work. Her ability to suck you into the story no matter what genre is amazing. She writes the alien warrior step-brother romance beautifully.

I am hoping there will be more adventures for Kear'yl and Houston's
Diann
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This review is for The Solar Express By Erin Hayes. This is a fun story.
I loved that the human was the male for a change. Houston was funny
and sexy, a perfect book boyfriend. I truly enjoyed reading this one and
I think you will too. Highly recommend.
Varied Books
Nov 26, 2016 marked it as on-kindle-to-read
Anthology .99 on Amazon
Diana Rivis
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
Sci-Fi Romance! An exciting and fun read that includes sexy characters, wonderful stories and love in space!
Rhanway
Aug 29, 2017
Amanda
Jan 06, 2017
Rosalie Redd
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: sci-fi-rom
Blue Rose
Jan 03, 2017
Jayne Fury
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Margo Bond Collins is addicted to coffee (mmm...caffeine) and SF/F television, especially Supernatural (mmm...Winchesters). She writes paranormal and contemporary romance, urban fantasy, and paranormal mystery. She lives in Texas with her daughter and several spoiled pets. Although she teaches college-level English courses online, writing fiction is ...more

Interstellar Lovers (1 books)
  • Clone Me a Lover