Start by marking “Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #2)

Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #2)

4.54  ·  Rating Details ·  1,538 Ratings  ·  450 Reviews
18 only.

Benny had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick.
Just like him, his dolly needed darkness as a fix, fix, fix.
So they tormented and hunted and played tricks, tricks, tricks.
Together their sins a lethal mix, mix, mix.

Until Benny missed his dolly who was lost, lost, lost.
He needed to find her and love her at any cost, cost, cost.
Not wanting him and his dolly to be al
Published November 28th 2016

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4.5 Stars!!

collage1

Holy sh*t! This second installment definitely met my expectations. If you have read and liked 'Pretty Stolen Dolls', the first installment in the series, then for sure you will like this one as well. This second book was dark and dirty, bloody and gory and of course crazy and creepy as f@ck. It goes without saying these two ladies can write some serious, intense and of course intriguing, dark sh*t that can f@ck-up with any reader’s mind, keeping him at the edge of his seat from start
Candace
Please check out more of my reviews at www.bookaddicthaven.com

'Pretty Lost Dolls' picks up right where 'Pretty Stolen Dolls' left off. Jade is once again at the mercy of Benny, aka Benjamin. She is reliving her worst nightmare. Only, this time around Benny hasn't taken a young, passive girl. He's taken a grown woman that has spent years training to take him down and he will have a fight on his hands.

Much light is shed on Benny's past, making him a far more human character. There's no question th
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Nov 28, 2016 Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ rated it really liked it
Shelves: thriller, dark
4 stars ☆☆☆☆

Darker, grittier, and more twisted than its predecessor, Pretty Lost Dolls does not disappoint! K. Webster and Ker Dukey will have you biting your nails and holding your breath as this brilliantly written, suspense filled story unfolds. Told in multiple POV, we get to experience everything through the eyes and minds of Jade, Dillion, and Benny, and I loved every mind reeling, stomach churning, heartbreaking moment of it!

Though I enjoyed every character’s perspective, Benny’s was def
Elizabeth
"So grab your Kindle, a teddy bear, or maybe a friend...friend...friend. Benny's dirty little dolls are the new trend...trend...trend."
description

Pretty Lost Dolls is the second book in the Pretty Stolen Dolls Series! After the shocking conclusion of Pretty Stolen Dolls, I have been obsessed with finding out what was going to happen next. Needless to say, Ker Dukey and K. Webster certainly did not disappoint. Benny, Jade, and Dillon are back, and the stakes are high when survival is on the line.

"When yo
 ⚛  KAT ⚛ ⊱Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books⊰
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Pretty Lost Dolls
SERIES: (Pretty Stolen Dolls, #2)
AUTHOR: Ker Dukey & K Webster
CHAPTERS: 20 | Epilogue
GENRE: DARK | SICK | TWISTED
RELEASE DATE: November 28th 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PRETTY LOST DOLLS: Remember us suffering souls that were catapulted over that cliffy in the previous book? Well you'll be happy to know that this book picks up right where that cliffy left us, it's also told in multiple POV'S Benny, Jade & Dillion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sometimes a tough girl who is used to saving herself needs a
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Nov 29, 2016 Hulya Kara Yuksel rated it it was amazing
OH MY FUCKING GOD! *taking deep breath* Okay, I’m going back to my hearts&flowers books because this book fucked my mind soooo bad! Lalalalala but who am I kidding? I FLOVED it sooo much! :D

Story and writing were amazing. And for me 1st book was great too but Holy shiiiit, 2nd book was even better than 1st one… It was so creepy, so sick and twisted just the way I liked it. :D I really, really enjoyed this story and from begining to the end, this book kept me on the edge of my chair. It was t
Sabrina

When I started this series I was expecting a really dark story that was more than a little twisted. Then once I got into it more I realized that it wasn't as dark as I originally thought it would be. But then I got a few chapters in and realized that it may not be dark but it was certainly a twisted thriller that I wasn't expecting. I ended up loving these books for being so suspenseful and for being able to drag me into this crazy world.

I loved Jade and her ability to be so tough but still had
Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
4 All the naughty doll Stars

So here we go again…gain…gain
Jump on the crazy Benny train…train…train
He really is insane…sane…sane
We gave you time to mend…mend…mend
From Pretty Stolen Dolls’ end…end…end
So grab your Kindle, a teddy bear, or maybe a friend…friend…friend
Benny’s dirty little dolls are the new trend…trend…trend.

photo prettylostdolls_zpskppg1mr2.gif

So we are back with messed up psycho Benny and so is Jade. This time she is not the 14 year old little girl frightened and weak, She is strong and is determined not to be hi
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Benny finally has his Dirty Doll back home where she belongs, but she isn't the innocent weak child he remembers. Told in three POV (Jade, Dillion, and Benny) we start to get a deeper understanding of what makes Benny tick.

Jade is back in her nightmare, but this time she is going to end Benny and save her sister once and for all. Time may be running out though and with deceptions and twists coming at you from every direction, book two grabs you by the throat and will leave you gasping for breat
warhawke
Nov 25, 2016 warhawke rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Pretty dolly with dark soul
Genre: Erotic Thriller
Type: Book 2 of 2 from Pretty Stolen Dolls series
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Jade Phillips' nightmare from years before thrust back into her life, threatening to take her down the path she rather forget. As a police detective, she thought she was more prepared this time around. But she never realized she had much more to lose until it was too late.

I have been dying for the conclusion of this story since the moment I read the last word on book 1. I am so glad this b
Loyda
4.5✦✦✦✦ Stars

Genre: Erotic Thriller
Type: Book 2 of 2 from Pretty Stolen Dolls series
POV: First Person - Multiple

description

"Love is a savage beast trapped within me, thickening, and savoring its desire laid out before it."

Jade Phillip find herself in the same place as eight years ago; it was like dejavu all over again; Only this time she was smarter and stronger and she was bound to take his capture down. The nightmares of her past keeps hunting her though and regret of leaving her sister behind blinds he
Elfina Renee
Dec 01, 2016 Elfina Renee rated it it was amazing
OMG so sick, twisted with just the right amount of bloodshed. Yes tears were spilled can't even say there was a dull moment because there were none. Suspense kept me turning the page, heartache and worry for the characters made me white knuckle the chair. Add in the mind blowing fuckery ending ugh I'm sure nothing else will compare! Five stars....chilling as ever.
*****FIVE+++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

She makes my heart beat and captivates me in a way no other ever will.

photo Teaser One_zpsul6aubwn.jpg

K. Webster & Ker Dukey take us on another extremely dark and disturbing ride in PRETTY LOST DOLLS. I don’t know why I ever avoided these types of stories because, OMG, I love this series so much!!! It was freaking FLAWLESS!!! I truly hope that these two authors continue to collaborate together and I am sending out a desperate plea to them to PLEASE continue this s
Jen
****4.5 stars ****

Wow!!! This second book in the "Pretty Stolen Dolls" duo was awesome!!! Very gruesome and disturbing at times; but I expected that considering we were brought back to Benny's world!! Holy Hell what a world that is. Benny is no longer alone in his depravity either....but....I don't want to give anything away!! If you are looking for a dark read that will have you on the edge of your seat....and discovering new secrets and twists...then look no further; you need to read this duo!
Jenny
Dec 10, 2016 Jenny rated it it was amazing
Speechless. Absolutely speechless!! This book, god this book, I think I experienced every fricken emotion man has created and I created a couple more emotions on top of it. The first book was gory and sick, this book, worse. So many times I was like
 photo CB16087D-B641-4C98-A7B9-15952C1B9D36_zps4utnd7tn.gif

The writing is completely captivating. It's done so brilliantly, sucks you into this sick sick sick story. I love to read, love to escape into another world, in these books these authors have created a book that I got completely and utterly lost in.
Paige
4 "Devious" Stars

Pretty Lost Dolls is the follow up to Pretty Stolen Dolls. Ker Dukey and K. Webster got dirtier, darker and crazier in this edition. Just when I thought I had fully delved into their twisted psyche, they proved that I really have no idea what happens in the recesses of their brains. But I am a more eager reader for it and I can't get enough.

Picking up right where book 1 ended, Benny is still sick, sick, sick. And his dolly, Jade, is full of tricks, tricks, tricks. He may think h
Jaimie Roberts
Oct 11, 2016 Jaimie Roberts rated it it was amazing
Benny’s found his doll, and he’s full of glee, glee, glee.
I need to read this book before I pee, pee, pee!
**ARC offered in exchange for an honest review. Thank you so much Ker Dukey and K Webster! :)

OMG, that ending! Cue the shivers and the creepy-assed music...

"Jesus Christ, these people act like they’ve never seen blood before."

Benny got his dolly he was pleased, pleased, pleased.
The dirty little dolly who had teased, teased, teased.
But she wasn’t his frail dolly, she was a fighter, fighter, f
Natalie The Biblioholic
Pretty Lost Dolls picked up right where Pretty Stolen Dolls left off. Jade is being held captive by Benny and Dillon is moving Heaven and Earth to find them.

In my opinion, this books was a bit darker than the first one. Not only because of its mindfckery and its twists, turns and reveals, but because we got Benny's POV. Damn, but he was one messed up dude. I honestly felt a twinge of sympathy for him when I read his backstory.

I may have been free from my cell, but I'd always be caged inside th
Katie
Nov 07, 2016 Katie rated it it was amazing
***ARC IN EXCHANGE FOR A FAIR AND HONEST REVIEW***
5+++ dark stars

description

A-FUCKING-MAZING. No joke. Amazing. It's definitely at the top of my favorite book 'sequels' list.

The book starts off where Pretty Stolen Dolls left off. Jade is now Benny's prisoner, again. Only this time, she's no longer the scared little girl she was during her first stay. She's a tough cop who is now an equal match for Benny and his psychotic games. But let me tell you, Benny is none too happy with his dirty little doll.

"She.
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
4 Creepy Good Stars!

description

Shit got real! Not kidding. After book one I was in a whirlwind of what could possibly happen next and the things I didn't expect happened. Benny is a man who is sick, sick, sick. This was evil, intense, chaotic, creepy, gory and crazy but it was so entertaining and good! I don't know if I'll ever look at dolls the same way again. Not after being on this journey.

Pretty Lost Dolls picks up right where Pretty Stolen Dolls left off. Jade has been once again captured by Benny an
CC
4.5 Stars!

description

The timeline in Pretty Lost Dolls continues in succession with Jade caught in Benny’s dark world. For eight years, Jade hunted Benny while the entire time Benny also kept track of his pretty little doll, but Jade is no longer a fourteen year old girl and she is ready to reclaim her power. Even with her police training and yearning for justice, Jade is not prepared for what she encounters.

Zasha
Dec 05, 2016 Zasha rated it really liked it
description
Me before starting the book, contemplating whether this was the right decision
15%
description
oooookaaayyy so far everything has been very interesting and good, nothing big to worry about
50%
WTF!!!!!!!!! SHINT IS GOING DOWN
70%
description
YOOOO I've never been so proud of someone in my whole life, (view spoiler)
100%
WTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! that ending though

(view spoiler)

Karen
Nov 27, 2016 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-reads
Well, I'll be!! What a great second book. It's just as dark, gritty, crazy and suspenseful as the first one. Ker Dukey and K. Webster sure know how to write together. Book 2 picks up where book 1 left off.

We still have our crazy and obsessed Benny. I actually liked him, most of the time.
 photo 20688555_zpswympqm8o.gif
"I’m about to turn her world upside down, shake out everything she so desperately clings to, and fill up every single part of her… with me."

Jade is much stronger this time around and she is ready to fight back.
Michelle
Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 4effeb91ceced370e3f74efd1aba48_zpsnquezyg1.gif

photo 6e6541f6b0826060874c819b53d09a_zpsboeu9g7g.gif“I do know the difference between right and wrong, but I just like the way wrong feels. It’s an impulse, an urge more intense than anything else.”

A dark, deadly, sinful addictive read that had me on the edge of my seat. Pretty Lost Dolls was everything and more I expected from Ker Dukey & K. Webster. If I thought this installment couldn’t get any more sinister and crazy, well it did. Yes, it was bloody, gory, crazy, and pardon my lang
Elle
3* run, run, run STARS!

Review @ Midnight Romance

Pretty Stollen Dolls really left me speechless. I have no words for this wicked authors. They're really brought all the crazy feelings for this story. Some of us maybe afraid of dolls; especially with porcelain dolls. Creepy yet intriguing. But this dolls are alive. Let's jump on Benny's crazy train!

description

✔ Once upon a time, there was a
Bea Sterling
Feb 28, 2017 Bea Sterling rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Pretty Lost Dolls
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
K. Webster & Ker Dukey

"Miss Polly had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick.
So she phoned for the doctor to be quick, quick, quick.
The doctor came with his bag and his hat
And he knocked at the door with a rat-a-tat-tat.
He looked at the dolly and he shook his head
And he said ‘Miss Polly, put her straight to bed!’
He wrote on a paper for a pill, pill, pill
‘I’ll be back in the morning yes I will, will, will.’”

**DON'T READ IT IF YOU ARE A CHICKEN SHIT**

Due to the writter's insist
Betul
Sep 27, 2016 Betul rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Panicked and panting. Lost and confused. So perfect. Perfect little doll."

First of all, I didn't even know that there would be a sequel until I finished reading Pretty Stolen Dolls. But I was VERY excited about it because the story couldn't be told in just one book. My biggest book pet peeve is authors rushing through the story, because it is and feels unfinished. Fortunately that was not the case for the Pretty Stolen Dolls Du
Nawal
Nov 29, 2016 Nawal rated it really liked it
Sometimes a tough girl who is used to saving herself needs a hero.
And maybe a hero needs a girl to save him too.

Well, I have waited impatiently for this book! Especially after the way the last book ended because holy shit that was intense. The storyline is rather interesting and unique. It’s not your usual captor romance, which is why I loved it. The ‘bad guy’ wasn’t romanticised so it definitely brings something new to the table.

I can’t imagine the absolute terror for Jade, being back in the
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Nov 19, 2016 Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks* rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Phew, this duet and this final part of the story was exhilarating as hell. The way it ended in Pretty Stolen Dolls kept me on the edge of my seat and I was right back there when I started the final part. It was dark, raw and gritty but it also had some light moments.

I needed to know what happened to Benny when he was a kid that made him turn into this crazy lunatic. His story didn't disappoint. It was horrific, terrifying and at same time also very heartbreaking. Benny was molded by his parents
Cristina•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
OMFG .... that epilogue!! I can't believe it .....!!! Why?!! Whyyyyy!??

“I’m about to turn her world upside down, shake out everything she so desperately clings to, and fill up every single part of her…with me.”
- Benny

* * *
“I’ve always known it would come down to him and me once more. (...) He consumed me—always.
I may have been free from my cell, but I’d always be caged inside the walls of my mind—where he’s still the master.”
- Jade Philips

* * *
"My heart is worthless without you, Jade.
Maryse's Book Blo...: Pretty Lost Dolls by K. Webster/Ker Dukey BR (possible spoilers) 66 19 Dec 15, 2016 10:42AM
Goodreads Librari...: wrong author 2 37 Sep 26, 2016 03:23AM
My books all tend to be darker romance, edge of you seat, angst filled reads. My advice to my readers when starting one of my titles...prepare for the unexpected.

I have always had a passion for storytelling, whether it be through lyrics or bed time stories with my sisters growing up. We also used to put on performances by acting out stories. I wanted to become an actress from an early age so I cou
More about Ker Dukey...

Pretty Little Dolls (2 books)
  • Pretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #1)

“Sometimes a tough girl who is used to saving herself needs a hero. And” 1 likes
“Sometimes a tough girl who is used to saving herself needs a hero. And maybe a hero needs a girl to save him too. We” 1 likes