Start by marking “Not All Superheroes Wear Capes” as Want to Read:
Not All Superheroes Wear Capes

Not All Superheroes Wear Capes

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Quentin Kenihan is living proof that superheroes don't need capes, just the right attitude. FOREWORD BY RAY MARTIN

When he was a kid, Quentin Kenihan loved Superman. Ironic, really. Quentin didn't need kryptonite to reveal his weakness - born with a rare bone disorder, osteogenesis imperfecta, his bones broke all on their own.

When Quentin was seven, Mike Willesee made a doc
Published September 23rd 2016 by Hachette Australia

To ask other readers questions about Not All Superheroes Wear Capes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not All Superheroes Wear Capes

Heidi Rose
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Being 43, Quentin has been a part of the fabric of my life and a quintessential part of Australia for as long as I can remember.

The life that I thought Quentin had and the one portrayed in the media were and are very, very different and it was very interesting to read this book, which was written with wit and insight.

This book was good, easy to read and thought provoking... We all need to reach for the stars and I am so glad that is what Quentin is doing.

Thank you for writing this book Quentin.
Scott
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it
I quite like Quentin. He seems like a good guy and he's kept smiling through some pretty horrific episodes in his life. The problem is that he's making some claims in this book that are simply not true. Knowing that, I have to wonder about some of the other things he talks about and how much he's stretching the truth there as well.
Claudette
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: memoir-biography
(Audiobook) I grew up with Quentin watching him on TV. He had such spunk as a kid with a disability. This memoir shows the other side of him, the side that experienced a lot of pain in his life. No just the physical pain but mental anguish as well.
Annie Booker
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read. Heartbreaking and yet funny. Quentin is a character and a half.
David Brown
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
I was once told that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. In that circumstance I am unable to say anything about this book. Suffice to say, it is not my 2016 favourite.
Lyn Hinds
Mar 20, 2017
Janice
Jun 16, 2017
Jo
rated it did not like it
Jun 09, 2017
Carol Jenkins
Dec 16, 2016
Any Length
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not having grown up in Australia I didn't know much about Quentin. It was great to read the inspirational story of his life, his struggles, his successes and his ongoing fight to stay alive and keep on going. Thank you for sharing your life with us, Quentin.
Kaylene