Start by marking “At Her Husband's Command” as Want to Read:
At Her Husband's Command

At Her Husband's Command

In their cottage in the country, thirty-two-year-old submissive Melody and her dominant husband Ivor have the freedom to enjoy intimate gatherings with friends who share their particular interests. But when a new—and very beautiful—young woman makes her first appearance at one of their parties, Melody cannot help growing envious of the attention she receives.

As soon as Iv
Published September 23rd 2016 by Stormy Night Publications

To ask other readers questions about At Her Husband's Command, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At Her Husband's Command

Alison
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Being married to her master is all Melody needs.

Melody & Ivor are hosting a meeting of the Kirkton Kind Club and this story takes place before, during and after said party, but this time there is a new couple attending.

Lottie is young, pretty and almost virginal and the demons start playing with Melody and she starts to worry her husband wants to play without her.

This really is a book for adults and some of the scenes may even be too much for those who are not used to real BDSM books and er
Sylvia McWhite
Sep 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Terrible

The Dom's came off as sex starved sadists, not loving at all. The subs saying their husbands we're their reason for living was cliche and just plain bad.
G
Mar 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-f, bdsm, spanking
A sub finds herself a little insecure in her master's love and he redefines and reassures her. Three couples together, showing off and sharing their subs. A good read
KyBunnies
This was a fun quick read. Not a lot of details and it seems the author does not fully understand the D/s roles or a scene between a Master and his slave.

Deanna from Deanna's World
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot! Hot! HOT! I know! I say that every time about one of Lily's books but it's true. Lily writes some of the hottest, most sizzling-est (is that a word? :-p) erotic romances I've read. At Her Husband's Command is no exception. It sizzles and with some serious kink thrown in, it will melt your Kindle or in my case, my iPad since I was reading on my Kindle app!!

At Her Husband's Command is an interesting montage of various BDSM / spanking scenes between the Doms and their subs, set around a dinner
Samm Lynn
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from Stormy Night Publications in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I really enjoyed this short quick story. It takes place over the course of a dinner party (the prep, actual dinner, and the entertainment afterward). The story is given from several different points of view and not just that of the 2 main characters. The story flows smoothly and is actually one scene after another but the underlying story of the three different couples, is well put together. Ivor is just
Heart5
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Three D/s couples gather for a dinner party. Each submissive is treated to a scene with one or more of the Doms, with the POV alternating between the subs. Scenes range from an innocent, almost vanilla, husband/wife encounter to one sub being pleasured by three different Doms. The story is well written and fast paced. Even though the story is relatively short there is enough character building for the reader to feel a connection with each couple.

I received an ARC of this book from Stormy Night P
SH
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book, but I have to say Ivor was my favorite character! He was really so in touch with Melody, his wife, and you could really feel it. This is a quick peek into their lives, while they host a dinner party with two other couples, which involves quite a bit of steam. Very good read. I received this book from Stormy Night Publications as an Advanced Reader Copy.
D²
Sheila
Jul 13, 2018
Magdalena
Nov 08, 2018
Lily Harlem is a bestselling, award-winning author of sexy romances. She lives in the UK and writes for several publishing houses including HarperCollins, Totally Bound, Pride, Evernight and Stormy Night Publications. She also features in numerous UK and US anthologies, some of which all proceeds go to charity.

Her books are a mixture of full length novels and short stories, some are one offs, some