Start by marking “Anabella: Strength From Within (The Mail Order Brides of Russets Reach #1)” as Want to Read:
Anabella: Strength From Within (The Mail Order Brides of Russets Reach #1)

Anabella: Strength From Within (The Mail Order Brides of Russets Reach #1)

Anabella Quentin cannot believe this day has come. A day when she must leave her home and travel halfway around the world to marry a man she has never met.
She has been sold!

Anabella is a lady. This is the last thing she expected. Yet, mismanagement and brutal debt have forced their father to peddle his three daughters as brides to three brothers in the Wild West. All tha
Published October 3rd 2016 by Fair Havens Books Western Historical Romance

To ask other readers questions about Anabella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anabella

Bobbie Sue
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it!

I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to the next. Indiana Wake took three different worlds and blended them into a beautiful story of friendship and love. The anxious English miss, the reluctant rancher and the charming Lakota girl make for a story that is warm and caring. Friendships start to form in the small town as the sisters start to find their way to true love.
Debbie
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Strength beyond imagination.

Anabella is amazing and intelligent. She has an inner strength that helps her to learn to cope with everything that she has been hit with. Very enjoyable
Helen Morar
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this book, It has a strong story line , with several lovely characters. I would say my only complaint was I wanted to find out more about these characters, the two sisters, the boutique lady, and of course the young Indian (Lakota)girl. This is the first book I have read from this author, but I believe she loves these characters and will not disappoint us in follow up books. If you enjoy a story with tension, laughter and romantic overtones you will enjoy this read
"I received a f
Christine Woinich
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet read. Anabella came from privilege to marry a cowboy. Her struggle to show that she was strong kept me turning pages. Ashley needed a bit of an attitude adjustment, but his realization of his love for the strength of this one woman made for a good read. I highly recommend this story, and I look forward to reading the rest in this series.

I received a copy of this story through Book Review Buzz, and this is my unsolicited review.
Kathi Cash
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
OK but very predictable

This story was predictable and full of stereotypical characters. Everyone one of them is unrealistically wonderful, and there is no villain or tension. Still, I finished it and didn't hate it, except for the repeated grammatical error of using "my sisters and I" even as object of a verb or preposition.
Robin
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this story. Very strong heroine but she didn't know it of herself. Wonderful hero, but he misunderstood who Anabella was. Will these 2 make it as mail order bride and prospective groom? Therein lies the wonderful story. I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Donna
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding book. I love this author. I received a FREE copy in exchange for an honest review.
Pamela Brown
Nov 03, 2016 rated it did not like it
Book for young adult

I have found after reading several of her books, that they seem to be written by a young, and inexperienced writer.
Shirley Ketcham
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As Above

You Never Fail Me You Write The Best Stories I Have Read Yet.
I had Tears And Was So Amazed By This Story. I Can Not Wait To Read The Next