Start by marking “There is Something About Nekota , #1” as Want to Read:
There is Something About Nekota , #1

There is Something About Nekota , #1

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Karena pekerjaan orangtuanya, Mikki harus sering berpindah-pindah sekolah. Itu yang membuatnya tak pernah sempat punya teman.
Tapi di sekolah baru ini, dia dapat pengalaman berbeda! Teman-temannya sangat baik, dan ada cowok misterius berkepala kucing!
Published 2016 by PT Gramedia (m&c!)

To ask other readers questions about There is Something About Nekota , #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about There is Something About Nekota , #1

Brielle
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Obviously didn't read this in Indonesian... but well.
Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatani is the story of Amane Mikiko, nicknamed Mikki. She changes schools a lot so she's pretty detached about making friends at this point, and her blunt personality doesn't help. At her latest school, though, she finds an oddity that takes the cake: her classmate Nekota has a literal cat head... but only Mikki sees him like that.
Mikki is a blast. Funny, straightforward, a girl who doesn't complicate herself.
Meilany Lim
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ff-forever-fav, manga
THIS IS TOO CUTEE!!!!!!!

THE IDEA IS SO ABSURB, BUT IT'S REALLY CUTE AND BRIGTHEN YOUR DAYS AFTER U READ IT!

I RECOMMENDED IT !!

At first I was "WTF? 11 years old?" ( It reminds me of 12 ssai chicchana mune no ; 12 years old kids who kissed on 1st episode ==a IUEWW )

But after read 5+ chapters, I started to think the age suits the theme, because it's the age when you still be POSITIVE and dense about other peoples.

I'm really grateful m&c translated this manga T_T I'll buy it fosooo!!
Paopiggy
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am way more in love with this piece of fluff than I would like to admit. LOL It's just so cute. Plus, come on, cat face. 😂😂😂 (Let's not talk about plot holes because, yeah. I'm rating this with how much fun I had reading it. 😂😂😂)
IB
LIESL
Jan 01, 2017
Destiny Henderson
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A lovely series worth reading! From the first installment, Mikki has proven herself to be an interesting character who speaks her mind.
Bea