Start by marking “His Big Bad Wolf” as Want to Read:
His Big Bad Wolf

His Big Bad Wolf

Handyman Shannon Foster is tired of having to move from place to place before others notice he isn’t normal. And for the first time since contracting the werewolf virus, he wants to settle down in one place—with one man in particular. Neal stirs up emotions like no other and raises a possessive need to protect within Shannon. Just when Shannon starts to believe he could ...more
Published September 23rd 2016 by After Glows

To ask other readers questions about His Big Bad Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Big Bad Wolf

Start your review of His Big Bad Wolf
Kimberley
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The wolf that made Shannon a wolf was in the area. He killed a man and Shannon stopped him from going after the sheriffs son. He could not shift in front of the kid so he ran after the wolf to make sure he stayed gone. He would hunt and kill him another time. Neal went into town to get a group of men together to hunt the wolf. His first stop was at Shannon's . Neal was gay and had a thing for Shannon and as he knocked at the door Shannon came to the door with no shirt on. He was invited in and ...more
Donna
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
m/m
His Big Bad Wolf is a short sexy tale of a turned werewolf finding his mate. This story is short and intense. My only real problem was Neal’s easy acceptance of Shannon’s wolf after having seen it at a grisly murder site. But other than that I really enjoyed this story.
Tina
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
His Big Bad Wolf by author Lia Davis is a male/ male stand alone novella. I liked the fast pace, and action packed story very much. There is also hot man love that perfectly goes with the storyline.
Shannon is a handyman. He always has to move from place to place so no one knows his secret. He really hates that. He wants a home, and love. He has been looking for a place to call home since he contracted the wolf virus.
Neal is a ranger. After wolf attacks he is trying to hunt down the wolf doing
Jestice Love
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really loved the story, I just wish there was more of a backstory for the characters. They covered it very briefly. I am sure this story would be even better if it were longer.
Patti
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very delightful quick and easy to read short story loosely depicting the fairy tale big bad wolf. Except this bad wolf is bad in a sexy way. Shannon meets his mate and together him and Neal heat up the pages and they journey towards their HEA. I loved the little side bar with the sheriff and his wife and little red riding hood. A great shifter read to pass a few hours! A copy of this story was given to me in exchange for an honest review.
Lory
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While I found this to a interesting and entertaining read it was just way to short for my liking. Beside M/M is just not my cup of tea. I'm more into ménage with M/F/M interaction. Overall a good read. I voluntarily read and review this ARC I haven't been compensated in any way
Jarylynn Schlegel
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well written story. Very quick and easy read. Shannon was bitten by a rogue wolf and took actions necessary to protect others around him until one day he met his soul mate. Could his mate accept him for what he really is?
Received for an honest review...
Kimberly Walter
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and sweet but nonetheless HOT. A great short read for on the go.
Mary Croteau
Oct 01, 2016 rated it liked it
A quick read

Not the best m/m romance...plot was thin, characters were shallow, descriptions did not build the story in the mind's eye. Has potential, but fell short.
Roberta
Great story line. Very detailed writing and visualizations for the reader.
Maria Varley
Although the book was good for me it was way too short. But I would still say read it and make your own mind up
Susan Holdman
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great

Awesome forest rangers, mobs and wolf shifters. Basic man meets mate. Town tries to kill wolf. Man falls in love with mate. Life is good. Read the story.
Virginia James
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
Jan 24, 2017
Cora White
Aug 25, 2017
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more