Start by marking “Worst Case Scenario (Nightshade MC #5)” as Want to Read:
Worst Case Scenario (Nightshade MC #5)

Worst Case Scenario

(Nightshade MC #5)

For most of her life, Jillian Harper was sure of one thing; if something could go wrong, it would in the most spectacular way possible. When Andrew “Ace” Johnson, came into her life, she had no reason to think it would be any different, but in the long run, it was. She loved Ace with everything she had. He was the reason she’d survived the worst of the worst of her life an ...more
Published September 22nd 2016 by Shannon Flagg/Freak Circle Press

To ask other readers questions about Worst Case Scenario, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worst Case Scenario

Rachel K
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
Judy
I have followed this series and read every book. This one was ok but not exactly what I was expecting. All of the previous characters showed up and Amelia played a key part in helping Jillian adjust to the life. Lots of push/pull between Jillian and Ace. Another previous major character loses their life in this one. I recommend this one if you follow the series but it's not as good (to me) as the previous books.
Leigh Parrish
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
This addition to the series just had so much going on that it was hard to connect to the couple. I'm glad she made Jillian stronger but I just don't understand why the Author keeps killing off main characters from previous books....it just takes away from the series in my opinion instead of adding to it.
Daniela
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker-romance
It was very good. A lot going on. Emotions all over the place. Things happened that I certainly wasn't expecting. I hope there is more to this series as there are quite a few more interesting characters which I would love to read about.
Cc
Feb 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
Why bother reading these books when all the main characters from previous books get killed off? I hate drama for shock value, please make it pertinent to the story.
Mirtie Raczo
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really Good

This one snuck up on me. I hadn't realized that it was coming out so that was a nice surprise. When I started this series I wasn't sure I was going to like it but now, at book number five, I realize that I really do. Jilly and Ace are the featured characters in this one and it picks up right where book #4 left off, with Ace facing prison. After everything she's been through, Ace is concerned with how Jilly will handle being without him as she tends to be pretty fragile and he won't be
Chelse
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved reading Ace and Jillian's story! I love how sweet and patient Ace is with Jillian especially after everything she has been through. I do wish there was more of their backstory in the book. I know we hear a lot about them in the books before theirs, but I wish some more things could have been told from their point of view. I love reading this series and I hope there is a lot more to come.
Lynette
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. Story of Ace and Jillian. We follow them through the ups and downs, the joys and heartaches that life hands them. we also see more of Nightshade as a whole. They are also dealing with ups, downs, joys, and heartache. In my opinion this book is by far the best in this series. I hope we see more of Nightshade!
Jamie Mcpherson
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was good but not as good as the previous ones. Again, I was reading of a major character from a previous book dying. Why keep reading this series if the people keep dying?
Rebecca
Jun 03, 2017
Missnoname
rated it did not like it
Sep 30, 2016
Penny Tindel
Sep 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Nightshade MC (5 books)
  • Make It Right (Nightshade MC #1)
  • Through The Weeds (Nightshade MC #2)
  • All That Matters (Nightshade MC, #3)
  • Head Above Water (Nightshade MC, #4)