Start by marking “The Labyrinth” as Want to Read:
The Labyrinth

The Labyrinth

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
At 3 o’clock in the morning cabin in Wells River, New Hampshire, a man who had called himself John Jones is run over by a car. He had been out walking in the rain miles away from where he lived, and there is no rational way to explain why. A strange drifter, he’d been living in a rundown cabin on Crawford’s Hill for a few months but no one had really got to know him. The l ...more
ebook
Published September 22nd 2016 by Steven Arnett

To ask other readers questions about The Labyrinth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Labyrinth

June Ahern
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Labyrinth is my second novel by Steven Arnett I’ve read and with how much I enjoyed both, not my last. Labyrinth is a unique story. We have a murder, we have a victim that no one in town knows and then we have a manuscript in the victim’s cabin that might be true or fictional or might have been written by the victim or not.

The story opens with the introduction of the two main characters; the rather gloomy town sheriff, Jeremy Wright, a man who gave up his dream future for the betterment of h
Cindy Smith
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
A small town sheriff is faced with the possible murder of John Jones, a recluse who moved into the area a few years ago. Jones lives like a hermit and no one really knows much about him. A manuscript was found in the belongings of Jones and the sheriff hopes reading it will help him discover who John Jones really is and thus locate his family. When the sheriff's daughter goes against her father's orders and chooses to read it, the book becomes the manuscript.
I did enjoy that, the story was well
Ana Rubio-Serrano, Author
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Labyrinth is really a gripping suspense thriller! A great, refreshing story, different to other thrillers. Readers are more interested in finding out the actual identity of John Jones than the motif of his assassination. It's a book impossible to put down that captivate from the very first page, and the story is wonderfully written. It's a must-read: absolutely riveting!
Monika Wiśniewska
Oct 03, 2017
Karen Green
Jan 03, 2018
Steven Arnett
Oct 16, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
November Is Nyarlathotep
Mar 10, 2017
Angela K. Parker
May 05, 2017
Kay Chambers nusz schlabach
is currently reading it
Feb 10, 2018
Steven Arnett was born in Detroit, Michigan, in 1951 and enjoys writing fiction and poetry. He attended Michigan State University and the University of Maine. He currently lives in Luxembourg with his wife, Delphine, and daughter, Vivienne.