Start by marking “Carnal Prayers” as Want to Read:
Carnal Prayers

Carnal Prayers

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Richard is captivated by the stunning beauty of Lydia, the newest teacher at his school; a radiant blonde with a soul that shines brighter than her beauty. He knows he should resist her, the dangers of violating his vows are severe, but not even his priestly vows can offer him the strength he needs.
Lydia is new to the parish, and eager to make a good impression. When Fathe
ebook
Published September 16th 2016 by Alexa Lochlyn

To ask other readers questions about Carnal Prayers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Carnal Prayers

Harmony Calloway
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Carnal Prayers is quite the read and Alexa Lochlyn has mastered the art of painting a picture with words. If you prefer your erotica with a side of plot, you will really get a kick out of this.

What should be noted about this book that is not made clear by the description: I would classify this book more along the lines of Catholic-guilt erotica with an emphasis on the consequence aspect of sin. I have to say that because at a point it seems the book has taken an unexpected turn. If you don't kno
Rodin
marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2018
Mia
marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2018
Erotica readers &...: Need Feedback 3 21 Jan 02, 2017 10:02PM
As a brutal slayer of blank journal paper, I find myself dreaming of different times, places, people and worlds; completely absorbed until I'm returned to reality, when my trusty fountain pen gets to work.
When I'm not working, I'm writing, reading, watching horror, sci-fi or thrillers, or searching old bookstores for the next story I have to consume.
Anything that entices the mind and intoxicates