Start by marking “Ten Terrific Monsters: A Hidden Item Book” as Want to Read:
Ten Terrific Monsters: A Hidden Item Book

Ten Terrific Monsters: A Hidden Item Book

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Join Willie the wolf and the nine other monsters he met in the unemployment line and see all the things they did after they left the line in this hidden item book. Ten Terrific Monsters features over one hundred items to look for in ten different scenes. Children and adults alike will enjoy all the hidden items found within these pages.
ebook
Published September 17th 2016 by Chris Mason

To ask other readers questions about Ten Terrific Monsters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ten Terrific Monsters

B. Roman
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t quite sure what to expect when I began to read this book. Would it just be a sweet story about cute little characters who take the readers on a journey through their unusual lives (how many monsters go to the unemployment line)? But with each page I found myself more captivated by the humorous text, the intricately creative - and dazzlingly colorful - illustrations, and the challenge for me to “find” all those hidden items in the drawings.
Being spatially challenged myself, I found it qu
Jan Marie
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ten Terrific Monsters is a fun hidden item book. Some of the items you have to look for are funny and kind of challenging, but that could be due to I kind of suck at hidden item books, and my eyesight is going. The illustrations are well crafted, drawn in fine detail. Think Where’s Waldo style.

While Ten Terrific Monsters is aimed at children it is overall theme seemed more for adults than kids or at least not YOUNGER kids. I could share this book with my 12 years old more so than I could my twi
LitPick Student Book Reviews
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Meet Willie the Wolf and his ten monster friends he met in the unemployment line. Search through ten scenes to find over one hundred different items, including Willie and his monster buddies. Can you find all of them?

Opinion:
This book was very entertaining and helped me pass the time when I was bored. The monsters were adorable, and the illustrations were very well drawn. I thought it was genius how the author included himself and the illustrator in the story.

On the page where the author wrote
Hagit Oron
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a fun activity book for kids who enjoy "Where is Waldo" series.
Each illustration in the book is loaded with hidden details which the reader is asked to find. There is a list of all the hidden items on the consecutive page, so the reader might browse back and forth until discovering them all.
Some of those items are pretty hard to detect, which is fun and exciting but can also lead to some frustration. Not to worry, if you give up you can browse to the end of the book where you'll find the
Arin