Start by marking “Alkaline Herbal Medicine: Reverse Disease And Heal The Electric Body” as Want to Read:
Alkaline Herbal Medicine: Reverse Disease And Heal The Electric Body

Alkaline Herbal Medicine: Reverse Disease And Heal The Electric Body

Alkaline Herbal Medicine gives insight into many of the herbs used to reverse disease in Dr. Sebi’s African Bio Mineral Balance. It covers scientifically supported properties, preparation, doses and dosages, and how to combine herbs. It addresses alkaline foods on the Dr. Sebi nutritional guide, and their chemical affinity with and support of the electric body.

The natura
Published September 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Alkaline Herbal Medicine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alkaline Herbal Medicine

Start your review of Alkaline Herbal Medicine: Reverse Disease And Heal The Electric Body
Norma
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
very good interesting book. Once you know better you do better always good to know what is a good food and what isn't
Leah
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Alkaline Herbal Medicine philosophy: reverse disease and bring health to the electric body. Also subtitled as the African bio-mineral balance which supports the healthy expression of the African genome in all people. I have a long held belief that a physical imbalance of acidity vs. alkalinity compromises health. I looked to this book to offer knowledge to help me bring better homeostasis between the two.

Aniys’ alkaline herbal ‘medicine’ makes a lot of sense. He discusses alkaline plant food
Annette
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
This is a very interesting quick read describing Dr. Sebi’s healthy body based on plant foods and herbs. This book as some others confirms that we don’t need meet for healthy diet; we can get it from plants and nuts. Meet rather disturbs in maintaining healthy body. You can reverse disease by eating plants and nuts only and using specific herbs for specific issues.

This book lists a few herbs and their healing powers; how to prepare them and how to use them.

I enjoyed this read, but if you’re loo
Adrienna
This book is a tool to be educated on specific herbs and its healing power, or agent. However, I believe this is better for a person who is a herbalist or transitioning to be one. I will see if I can find these capsules for certain ones to heal certain issues, or the products I already ordered online contains it for my uterine, acid reflux, etc. I will also check the health food stores to see what is available as a natural herb or capsules too.

It was an okay read. I will keep on hand for the one
Eixiel Taboada
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great information general. Is one of the few books related to the alkaline way of treating your body. I was expecting in depth info and detailed ways of treating intracellular desease and cure for all of these deseases that Dr. Sebi was able to treat and cure. You will find in this book the foundation of a great philosophy that has been proven to work. But I would love to see a revised version with more advanced knowledge and information. Great read still.
Yasmin Ahmed
Jul 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Whilst a useful source for discovering herbs and plants that serve the function of restoring the body's alkalinity, as advocated by Dr Sebi, it didn't go into enough depth about the science and practicalities of the approach. The introductory and explanatory notes are very brief and could've done with more research and explanation. However, it does provide a useful list of herbs, but I would say the resource of it would be better suited to those who already 'in deep' with herbal medicine and hol ...more
Kiana Kirby
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! I needed this book because it definitely served as an herbal guide. This book helped me pick out which products I wanted to try from both Dr. Morse and Dr. Sebi and I was able to come up with a list of products that work for me. If I didn't want to go the route to buying Sebi or Morse products, I had a list of herbs from this book where I could go and buy them on my own.
marlyn payero
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Advanced and useful nformation.

I would recommend this book for its information. I learned so much about herbs and their interaction in the human body. I did not know that I did not need meat to survive and to have my protein intake of the day .
Taneka Adams
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Info on Cleansing the body

A must read if you are interested in natural healing! Gives great information on many naturally occurring herbs and their benefits. As well as recipes for combining herbs, dosages, for cleansing various parts of the body.
Pelikay
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Intro to alkaline health

Great introduction to eating an alkaline diet. I recommend reading and using it as a guide to herb usage. It uses Dr Sebi's knowledge as the foundation.
Gangadhar
Aug 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
Not opening to read
Andria Lawson
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book provides an overview of the teachings of Dr. Sebi with recipes and tips for preparation. Very easy read.
Oridisi
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everything I learned in this book I will put to good use
Alexandra
Apr 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
It wasnt as informative as I thought it was going to be. Pretty disappointimg.
maxine beech
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book gives the classical style of how we humans should eat,especially african.if we continue to deviate diseases will shorten our life span significantly.
Sarah Conway
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A good place to start. Broken down and very simple to understand.
Tale
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alkaline-diet, herbal
Great book indeed....
marvin darius
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This is a great book. I've been using some of the herbs mentioned in this book and it helped improve my erections. Also my mind feels calmer.
Sandie Smith
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good information

More than likely not everyone will agree with all of this, but I enjoyed the book. There is some good information in it. My advice; eat the hay spit out the seeds.
Akindele Olunloyo
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well rounded and extremely informative book. I can't wait to put the medicinal herbs to practice. Thank you Aqiyl!

A well rounded and extremely informative book with dose, dosage and combinations of some of the most electrical plants on earth. I can't wait to put the medicinal herbs to practice. Thank you Aqiyl!
Grace J. J.
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book contained a lot of wonderful information, especially on herbal properties of tropical plants that I absolutely loved. I have seen one plant that was in here in only two herbals. The author also explains how to make medicines and the coverage was substantial. The book was also straight to the point, very well written, and fascinating. Thank you for writing this book!
Burch
Dec 31, 2017
Mel
Aug 29, 2019
Janet
rated it did not like it
May 16, 2017
Tameika Jennings
Feb 10, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Seven Days in Usha Village: A Conversation with Dr. Sebi
  • Destruction of Black Civilization: Great Issues of a Race From 4500 B.C. To 2000 A.D.
  • Stolen Legacy
  • Prof. Arnold Ehret's Mucusless Diet Healing System
  • The Acid-Alkaline Food Guide
  • Let Love Have the Last Word
  • The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors
  • From Babylon to Timbuktu: A History of the Ancient Black Races Including the Black Hebrews
  • The Books of Enoch
  • The Mis-Education of the Negro
  • شجرة الكون
  • Queen Of The Court: An Autobiography
  • The Power of Eight: Harnessing the Miraculous Energies of a Small Group to Heal Others, Your Life, and the World
  • The Modern Herbal Dispensatory: A Medicine-Making Guide
  • The Wright Way: 7 Problem-Solving Principles from the Wright Brothers That Can Make Your Business Soar!
  • Wing Chun Kung Fu
  • Exploring Vibrational Medicine
  • Daniel, Man of God: Being a Man of Character in a Babylon World
The positive experience I am enjoying as a result of adopting a plant-based diet led me to write the book The God-Awakening Diet. I had been overwhelmed with colds and the flu, body and nasal congestion, stomach issues, excess weight, and lethargy until I become a dietary vegan. I am in my late forties and my plant-based diet has positively influenced my physical, emotional, and spiritual well-bei ...more