Start by marking “Allure (The Lilituria Prophecy #2)” as Want to Read:
Allure (The Lilituria Prophecy #2)

Allure

(The Lilituria Prophecy #2)

An alternate title/cover for this ASIN can be found here.

From the moment Kai Stanton laid eyes on Daiya, he knew something was special about her. But a haze surrounds them, and like a dark cloud, it shadows their relationship. What if his feelings aren't his own? Can he trust himself? Can he trust the girl he’s almost certain he’s falling in love with? With Kai’s father ba
Paperback
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Allure, please sign up.

Heavenly
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought that Ms. White is not able to surprise me with this series any further. But she did. And it's oh. So. Good.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE BOT READ BOOK 1.

The story continues where book 1 left us all hanging. Dayia has found out that Isaac is Kai's father and that their love is even more complicated. She thought Kai is just a boy that is destined to help her break the course and fulfill the prophecy but as the story unfolds it gets more and more twisted and dark.

Kai is not only fight
Jenn
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even better than book one (which I really enjoyed)...

This book picks up right where the previous one left off, continuing in Diaya and Kai's POV. I do not read a lot of PNR, so it really surprises me how much I enjoy this series. It has been a while since I read book one but there were bits that recapped what happened, serving as a good reminder but not in a real repetitive way. The author captured my attention from the beginning and held it through until the end, leaving me shocked and wanting
Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers)
::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

I was kindly provided with an arc in exchange for an honest review. I have given it 5 stars.

Allure is book two in a series and picks up where book one left us and the author proves just how talented she is.

This book will take you on a roller coaster of feelings as more secrets are revealed and more questions are left unanswered.
Allure was filled with angst and intrigue as more and pressure is applied to the teenage couple Kai and Daiya , who appear to b
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review***

Another great book from a very talented author… I had the pleasure of reading the ARC copy of this book. It picks up right where the last book ends, but leaves you with a huge cliffhanger and wanting more! Where is the next book Grace? I am now patiently waiting!

I don’t want to give too much away because I want you to read the book and enjoy it as much as I did! But WOW… what a rollercoaster of a book. Talk about emotional stress for teenag
Jennifer G
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"If their love tests true, their bond sealed, by God's blessing it will be undone." Daiya knew her Awakening would be difficult. She didn't want to be a Lilituria, one of Lilith's daughters. She didn't want to feed off of men. She never expected to be the girl of prophecy who could break the curse and save them all. And she never expected to find love, to find Kai. Kai has been single-minded his entire life, his end goal, hockey. But from the moment he set eyes on Daiya his focus changed. It was ...more
Jennifer Shiels
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Allure is the second book in The Lilituria Prophecy and it was really good. In this book we get both Daiya and Kai's point of view. Daiya has known for years that she was a Lilituria and she knew she didn't want to be this thing. But Kai never knew he was a Dei Venatores, he thought he was just a normal guy living in a normal world.

Daiya found out about the prophecy and she's known that she and Kai were the ones. But she didn't tell him anything about it. She wanted him to have all that he desi
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Allure, book two in Grace White’s Lilituria Prophecy series picks up where Awaken ended. It should not be read as a stand-alone.

Now that Daiya’s awakening has started, she finds herself in an ever-confusing romance with Kai Stanton. She knows that she and Kai are the people spoken of in the ancient prophecy, but cannot seem to come to terms with how to make the prophecy come to pass while keeping both her and Kai safe.

Kai knows he loves Daiya, but also knows she is hiding something big from him
Wendy Wright
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Wendy for Your next hot read
i was given this book for a honest review.
Amazingly writen,
Book 2 started right where book 1 left off, continuing in Diaya and Kai's POV.
there were bits that recapped what happened in book 1 which i was glad about,
Grace White got my attention again from the very beginning and held it through until the end,
leaving me wanting more, with the shocking and amazing ending, Devlin is still her normal self with partying and feeding, but so bits of her softer si
C. Erani Kole
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from the author*

Alright, I totally cried with this. There's nothing more tragic than watching two people who love each other put themselves through this unbelievable torture. You just can't help but scream, "God, why?!" every time the chapter ended. It was just so sad!

Kai and Daiya totally go through a lot of different things. She's torn one way, he's pulled in another. There was a lot of heartache in here for me and seriously, I cannot remem
Debbie Turk
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blimey, that was a full on, tension filled read. I was gripped 😊

Kai & Daiya are fully connected & in love in this book but as most readers know ... the course of true love never runs smoothly 😉

So much happens throughout. Poppy really shines as Daiya's best friend, she doesn't seem to judge her but tries to encourage her not to hide away all the time. Devlin continues to spiral out of control & Demi seems to come around, somewhat, to Daiya's side/belief in the Prophecy!!

Kai's Dad is
Sara
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

The tension continues in Allure, book two in the Lillaturia Prophecy Trilogy!

Allure starts where Awaken left off, with Kai and Daiya at odds. They go back and forth throughout the book, building the tension and leaving us to wonder if the prophecy will be fulfilled.

I loved the ups and downs of Allure. So much angst, but Kai and Daiya's love was always evident, even if neither of them could or would admit it. They fight their feelings for each other in a misguided attempt to protect one
Ashley Aponte
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book. Oh my goodness. I am going to have a book hangover after I finish this series. Just when things are going great, BAM! I am so upset over the events that happen in this part of the story. Daiya and Kai just can't catch a break. This part of the story is just as good as the first, if not better. I am loving seeing both sides to the story, as it is written from both Daiya and Kai's point of view. We get to see them both struggling between what they are and who they want to be. This is a ...more
C.J. Santiago
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hummmm

Daiya and Kai have their ups and downs. Daiya and her sisters are being hunted by a group of killers who supposedly were chosen by God to find and destroy the daughters of Lilith. Daiya is a descendant of Lilith. Her middle sister Devlynw is a mess, drinking, mating with and seducing humans and feeding off of them. Demi wants to leAve town, but Daiya has chosen Kai.....love.

I found the story interesting and very different from my usual devil, Angel stories. This was different. I must finis
Kira Assad
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Continuation of the Series!

I am so in love with the story and characters of this series! We are really getting into the story now in book 2 as the destiny for Daiya and Kai is becoming a realization, for both. There is some turmoil between the two that will break your heart, but ultimately the love between the two cannot be denied for long. Let's just hope it will be enough. I can't wait for book 3!
Jennifer Redmile
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just brilliant! ...and I thought book 1 was great. Wow! This series just keeps getting better. I am loving this series. Faced with unanswered questions and obstacles at every turn, poor Daiya and Kai just keep on keeping on. A fantastic read for readers of YA paranormal romance. I can't wait to read book 3!
Carissa Janes
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great storyline

So much teenage angst! That can be good or bad, depending on your personal preference. For me...little annoying but it added to the whole story. Daiya is learning more about herself, but Kai has really really learned a lot. I'm jumping straight into the next book because man...those cliffhangers!
Brigitte
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

This was better than the first book which is hard to believe. I am going to buy the final book now. Can't wait to read what happens. Kai and Daiyas story is so enthralling.
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it

Once again Grace White has drawn me into a world that gripped and engaged me from the very beginning to the last world that left me hanging and begging for more - when's the next book out ???
Angela James
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense!

Eek! Wowza! This book was amazing...so much mystery, angst, suspense, and intrigue. The story is intense and leaves you clinging to your kindle as you wait to see what happens next. I loved it and can't wait to read the final book in the series!
Archer
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a book, couldn't put it down.
Ryleigh Jayne
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book! I was hooked from page 1 and couldn't put it down!!
Michaela Bishop
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5stars

Loved this. I really hope this isn't the end. I have sound much I still need to know. Please I need more!. An amazing read again.
Lesley Diedrich
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Allure follows on from Awaken. Daiya has found out that she is the prodigy child that will break the Lilituria curse. after meeting Kai in book 1, it is found out that Kai is her worst enemy (but also the one that will break the curse)
Edith Dunning
Reviewed for TTR's Wicked Words Blog
What can I say about Allure,besides I couldn't put it down and it picked up right where Awaken left off. Grace had my attention from the first page to the last with her vivid writing that brought the story and characters to life. Don't miss the continuing story of dayia and kai. Now to anxiously await the next in the series to see where their journey takes them.
Jen
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Allure takes off where Awaken left us, drawing us further into the mythos of the world and the drama involved. Daiya and Kai continue to develop wonderfully—full of different layers and new information just keeps being revealed. As soon as one question is answered, it feels as though a dozen new ones spring up.

Tension between the sisters continues to grow. Kai has a lot of crap just piled on top of him and Daiya continues to seek answers to her questions. The action begins to really build in thi
Kimmie
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What the Hell! I hate cliffhangers. But I suppose the book makes
up for it. It is truly well written and such an intriguing story. I
cannot wait for the next book. This is a Young Adult book soothed
for 13 and up.

This is the continuation of Diaya and Kai's story. If you have not
read book one go get it too. This is such a wonderful paranormal
romance. This picks up after Dayia learns Kai's dad is Dei
Ventories. A member of the hunter’s responsible for her mothers
and friends death. And now that
Sheena
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unpredictable....

Book 2 in this PNR college romance begins where the first book left off.. this time Kai as well as Daiya’s pov is given, which means for the first time it is clear that he is feeling all the confused, strong emotions and is just as compelled to be with Daiya as she is with him

These too have embarked on a journey with an unknown destination....I love the feeling of uncertainty that the author is able to create with the ancient secrets and prophesies that echo in the present day r
Brandie Breaux
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am completely in love with this series, and this book did not disappoint. I typically tend to avoid any kind of "fantasy" literature, but this story is fascinating to me. I absolutely love Kai and Daiya together. I cannot wait until the next book releases.
Ginelle Blanch
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good story line, fast paced, and characters that you feel for.

Secrets. Intrigue. Despair. Hope. Lies. Love. Not a lot of happy going on in this book. As Kai and Dani learn more about each other, things just seem to get harder and harder for them. Nothing is as it should be...normal teenager? Thing of the past. What they need to learn is that they're stronger together. Trust and faith...not easily earned. Hard to work against destiny/fate.

Can't wait to see what the next book brings.
Shelly Wygant
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Warning: You must read Awaken first.

This book was full of mysteries, questions, answers and angst. I couldn't wait to continue reading Kia and Daiya's story. There was so many unanswered questions from the first story. Be aware that some of these questions will be answered but so many more will be brought up.

Kia is dealing with learning why his father left and why he is around again. Diaya knows that she should stay away from Kia but is struggling with this. No matter where she turns she gets
Grace White is the paranormal pseudonym of romance writer, L A Cotton.

She resides in the UK with her family, and lives for binge watching series on her Firestick, losing herself in a good book, and reliving her younger days through trashy teenage movies ... not necessarily in that order.

For all the latest news about The Lilituria Prophecy, you can follow Grace at:

www.authorgracewhite.com
www.facebo

The Lilituria Prophecy (3 books)
  • Awaken (The Lilituria Prophecy #1)
  • Ascension (The Lilituria Prophecy #3)