Start by marking “This Book is Random” as Want to Read:
This Book is Random

This Book is Random

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Just because the packages are the same, doesn't mean they do the same thing.
If you don't believe me you're probably right, just go ahead and use that preparation H to brush your teeth.

****
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, where treetops glisten and CHILDREN LISTEN -- stop right there. That's it. That's all I was dreaming of. :)
****
Today I believed the Weather Man... My b
paperback, 108 pages
Published September 22nd 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about This Book is Random, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Book is Random

Lauren Stoolfire
Oct 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: humor
I won this short book in Eric Buffington's side giveaway from this season's YASH. I can say that the contents fit the title. It is random - completely random - and that's an understatement. I definitely want to try Buffington's Kingdom of Denali series, beginning with The Troven, which sounds like it could be an epic adventure fantasy series.
iamnotabookworm
I won this book as a giveaway from the author for YASH Fall 2016. Young Adult Scavenger Hunt. Thank you again E. Gerald Buffington.

The book is a collection of random day-to-day funny experiences and smart observations by the author. Yes, exactly what the title says - random. There are no chapters. Just a hodgepodge of thoughts and ideas. Whatever tickles the fancy of the author while he is trying to face daily life. You will find here really smart musings that will make you think - "Yeah, that's
Dilsh Wijesinghe
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Received an ebook from the author as a part of YASH bonus giveaway."

"This Book is Random" is a completely random book filled with many fun and random thoughts. Quick and easy reading. It was really hard to stop laughing while reading those crazy, weird, ridiculous but yet adorable and creative writings of the author. This book is suitable for anyone who expect to clean their blood while laughing lot.
Sheetal Maharaj
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My cheek muscles hurt!

Advice: get one of those face masks if you intend on reading this in public and not looking like the joker with his permanent smile and short bursts of laughter.
Eric Buffington