Start by marking “Never Going Back 4” as Want to Read:
Never Going Back 4

Never Going Back 4

Briana promised herself that she was never going back, but she found herself in an affair with the person she was never going back to. Her ex-fiancé Bryan who claims that he's changed. As the drama unfolds, Briana finds out the hard way that Bryan has not changed at all. She realizes that she should have moved forward without looking back, so she decides to make things rig ...more
Kindle Edition
Published September 22nd 2016 by Marvelous Leaders Publications

To ask other readers questions about Never Going Back 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Going Back 4

Sandra Atueyi
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartless

This novel is a good read. Once again, Nia Rich did a good job. I wish Malik and Briana could get some help and working on their relationship. Even though, Briana did him wrong. Bryan is a something else. In the end of this book is a sad and emotional.

I would love to read more books from this author.

Good Read:
Sandra
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trish Watson
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
So Bittersweet

Well, mental illness and instability is very real and unfortunately can lead to some devastating consequences. I'm happy for the ones left to make a better life for themselves.
Cryssy
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wowwwww

This novel was amazing! This is novel number 4 in this series and it was an absolute page turner. This novel is filled with surprises, shockers, and emotional moments. I recommend this book to anyone who is into urban literature. The only thing I hope is that the author gets her next novels edited and previewed a little better. This novel contains grammar errors and punctuation errors, but was still understandable. I do plan to read other novels by this author.
Jacqueline Hampton
Review

I gave this a five star rating because it deserves it. This book held my attention from start to finish. I read the whole series in two days. This book really touched my heart. Made me think about the choices we make in life.
YVETTE RIVERS
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
POWERFUL

Wow I did not see that happening but then again that's what it does I am so sorry this Orthanel this book this series was awesome and I can't believe how we ended Malique Malique Malique out freaking standing sister
Yvette Bouquet
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read for those living through domestic violence.

The reality of this series is that people never change. Briana wanted to believe that her ex had changed. Once you see the true personality of a person believe it. I couldn't put this book down.

Mattie
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Man this was terrible how it end.
Celeste Whitfield
Never going back 4

I wasn't expecting this ending at all... Shocked and surprised . Be prepared to shake your head, smiled, cry, get mad.. Get madder. Nia Rich has done it again
Shawn Hawkins
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow...what an ending!

All I can say is wow. Powerful ending to a great series. I was really upset with Briana for dealing with Bryan again. Malik was a good dude and he really loved her. I was really hoping that Malik was the Father to the twins. I don't know why Briana thought Bryan would change. She made a huge mistake for dealing with him again. He was certified crazy and it's sad that the three of them had to die. Malik was a great guy and I was kind of hoping he would forgive her. Mercedes t
joseph
Dec 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok read

This series was good somewhat. I do have to say the books was filled with a lot of errors and this Author should have done better than this, like can we say editor. I was getting mad at Briana when she kept going back to Bryan after he did her so wrong like dam how stupid can you be. She did end up losing her life so I'm not gonna say she totally deserve it. I do have to admit I was flipping thru the books trying to get to the good part. Overall ok read.
NATOYA CHRISTMAS
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Life lessons

I must say I have enjoyed this serious. It left me in tears. Many people should read these books it teaches a lot and shows things that are witnessed and may be actually going on within. Many of us go against our better judgement and Nia Rich really nails it showing how these characters did as well.
Sharon Bell
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tamara Edwards
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tragic End

This book had a tragic ending but it is so true to life. Always believe a person when they show you who you really are. This was a good book that taught many lessons.
Shuerray
Nov 21, 2016
Tasia
Jan 18, 2017
Amanda
rated it did not like it
Dec 12, 2016