Start by marking “All Kinds of Bad” as Want to Read:
All Kinds of Bad

All Kinds of Bad

Dating the boy accused of trying to kill you is complicated. Proving he’s innocent is downright deadly.

Seventeen-year-old Lydia’s life is jolted when she’s nearly killed in a drive-by shooting. Things take another crazy turn when she meets Nathan, a hottie with a killer smile—and a delinquent past.

Romance ignites between Nathan and Lydia, but crime overtakes their small
Paperback
Published October 7th 2016 by Evernight Teen

To ask other readers questions about All Kinds of Bad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Kinds of Bad

Start your review of All Kinds of Bad
Ari Reavis
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
*Received from Netgalley, in exchange for an honest review*

What a cute romance. The good girl falls for the small town delinquent. But I love my bad boys, so Nathan was a winner for me from day one. Nathan was getting blamed for basically every bad thing that happened on the reservation and I felt so bad for him because he was really just trying to keep his head down and mind his business. The mystery of who was really wreaking havoc in the town and why they were framing Nathan was great. I
Melinda Howard
*This book was received via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*

I really liked this book. The characters were interesting as was the plot. I really liked how Lydia grew as a person although this was conveniently aided by her ever absent parents. The romance was okay although it did seem to progress quite quickly (almost insta-love but not quite) and Lydia had an unhealthy obsession with Nathan's arms. I really liked the mystery though and didn't suspect the perpetrator at all; it was a
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
These two together are sweet and slightly hot, there are always interruptions, which is good because this is young adult. Seriously, this book is so amazing that I have to give it five stars. There was never a doubt of giving it anything less than perfect. You have to read this book! http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Kimberly Miller
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book kept me reading into the night! Great mix of teen romance, mystery, and personal conflicts to keep me interested and thinking about the characters when I wasn't reading. If you like to try to figure out whodunnit, you'll enjoy this fast read. I hope to see a sequel to this book and will definitely read anything Ms Rust publishes!
Jenny Whetzel
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first time reading something by this author and I doubt it will be the last. With the way the characters thought, talked and acted, this book made me feel as though I were a teenager again. It was an easy read, fast paced (which how teenagers usually are!) and I had difficulty putting it down.
Stephanie (the nerdy princess)
I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review

I'm not the person to normally pick up a romance book and read it, honestly I hate them, but there was something about this book that caught my interest..... ok...ok... it was the/cover! Yes I judged this book by its cover... you all know you do it to...... don't lie its ok! Lol

This was your typical cute romance story where the good girl falls in love for the small town bad boy delinquent.

Nathan is your bad boy
L
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya
From the writing, to the characters, setting, and plot twists, All Kinds of Bad was the exact opposite of its title. And don't forget the representation! It was so refreshing to see a Native American male lead in a YA romance. I greatly enjoyed Rachel Rust's YA debut, and look forward to reading more from her in the future!
Anna Gray
Mar 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Note: THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

My Rating: 3 stars

What Drew Me To This Book: I fell in love with the cover art more than anything else. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Anyone who says they don't judge a book by its cover is a liar. The first thing you see when choosing a new book is the cover art, and if the cover art isn't appealing, I'll probably pass over but when browsing titles on Netgalley, this cover jumped out at me, and combined with the plot idea,
TDCbookreviews
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was provided to me in exchange for a free and honest review. This is the first book I have ever read from this author and I can honestly say it kept me glued until the very end. It starts off with a recently new girl in her town and while she was working, someone decided to shoot up the store.
Nathan comes back in town and has a long past of being a juvenile delinquent. Lydia falls for him, is he really the bad boy everyone knew he was in the past or is he different now. It is hard for
Kate Larkindale
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a quick, easy read that will keep you entertained from beginning to end. I read the entire book on a pair of flights and it made the trips fly by.

Told in dual perspectives, the book outlines the relationship between Lydia and Nathan. Lydia is new to town and is struggling to find her way after an injury has shattered her dreams of being a dancer. Nathan is back in town after having spent a year away under suspicion of comitting a crime.

They are instantly attracted to one another, but
Melissa
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I flew through this book in no time. It was fast paced, with a nice mix of romance and mystery. The author painted a vivid picture of small town life, and it was a good backdrop for the conflicts in the story.

I liked that even though Nathan was the town's bad boy, we still got to see a softer side of him. It was cute to see how he interacted with his little cousin. Also, at times when you think he'd be preoccupied with his own troubles, he was worried about Lydia. The romance between them was
InD'tale Magazine
The central figure in this action-packed story, Nathan is the perfect reformed criminal.

Read full review in the 2017 March issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Sarai Henderson
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I don't normally pick up a contemporary romance, its not really my thing, but this one was written by my fellow Evernight Teen Author Rachel Rust, so I decided to give it a read.

At first, I was like, this is a lot of teenage touchy feely stuff, and then I just got sucked in by the characters and I wanted to punch something. This poor guy names Nathan keeps getting blamed by all the people in the town for everything bad that's happening. Rachel really brought the worst out in people which made me
Sue Holmes
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
*Review copy received from publisher*

This story is predictable and stereotypical. The plot is shallow, with little depth in the backstory (such as in what led up to one particular character being accused of all crimes). The pace was slow until the investigation picks up near the end.

The whole story is character driven, but the characters aren't clearly defined and along with the annoying instalove I found it difficult to connect with them.

The title hints at rebellion and while this was evident
Bridie Blake
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yes! This story has it all. Romance, intrigue and a whodunit story that will have you stumped until the end. Seriously I thought I had it figured out and was busy patting myself on the back when my theory got tipped on its head!
The relationship between Lydia and Nathan was sweet and I love how she wasn't shy about her attraction to him. Go Lydia! And Nathan, adore him!
This book is definitely going on my 'to read again' pile!
Rose Collins
Oct 04, 2016
Ashley
rated it did not like it
Dec 08, 2016
Dec 24, 2016
Ane Pedersen
Apr 08, 2017
Rachel Rust
Sep 23, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
J. Kaye  Kaye
Theresa
Stacia Chappell
Tiffany Giovino
Nov 05, 2016
Rachel Rust is an author of young adult books. In both reading and writing, she loves all things mysterious, romantic, and thrilling. If it's a whodunit, she's all about it. When not making up stories, Rachel can usually be found with her family and two dogs -- a pug and a chug (chihuahua/pug).

Rachel is represented by Eva Scalzo at Speilburg Literary Agency.