Start by marking “Mayhem” as Want to Read:
Mayhem

Mayhem (Deathstalkers MC #5)

I had to step up, take over,
Save her from herself,
From him.
A jerk who didn't deserve her.
But I sure as Hell don't either
She's too sweet, too soft, too kind.
A broken shell of the woman she once was.

But now, there's more on the line,
She's in too deep.
And I'll be damned if I ever give up
On putting her back together,
Piece-by-piece,
Owning every ounce of the woman,
Who stole my h

To ask other readers questions about Mayhem, please sign up.

Joelle
Cutter and Jaz's story !

Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love this author's stories in this series.I throughly enjoyed this latest release Mayhem.This series has been on my top favorite reads list for 2017.

In this latest installment is yet another heart wrenching read that tugs at your heart strings.The story had your heart pounding,heart breaking and ready to shred tears for Jasmine at a moments notice.This story is not for the light hearted it includes abuse ,rape, and graphic situ
Book-Lover Book Blog
Feb 11, 2017 Book-Lover Book Blog rated it really liked it
This an amazing, quick paced read that will have you on the edge of your seat. The suspense close to the end of the book will have your heart racing and mind reeling.

Even though I loved the storyline, and how well it was executed, I did find a few inconsistencies that made me have to go back and read bits again. It was a little rushed too, it made me feel like I had to read the words quickly instead of taking my time and that was a little disappointing.

But saying that, the story itself sucked me
2OCC Reviews
Feb 17, 2017 2OCC Reviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: stefanie, gemma
Gemma's Review
Alexis Noelle does an incredible job with this MC story that is fast paced and filled with drama. The author covers a very serious subject in a sensitive manner. The way the author has covered this topic really opened my eyes to the effects that domestic abuse has on the person involved. This saw me experiencing many feelings throughout the story and this is one of the reasons why I loved this book. My heart broke many times throughout the story and then over times I had a big smi
Amy
Feb 16, 2017 Amy rated it it was amazing
Mayhem
Alexis Noelle
5 stars

Yup .. loved it. --- Deathstalkers MC series.

The office at Ambrosia is a disaster and the men of the MC just aren't cut out for the job. Cutter needs someone to come in and clean up the place. Someone who knows what they are doing; someone like the sweet little thing that just walked through the door. Jasmine is shy and shouldn't be in the club but he cant and wont let her walk away. She is timid but there is something else underneath those eyes .. something that he n
Lisa books
Feb 26, 2017 Lisa books rated it really liked it
Book 5- and its Cutter and Jaz 's book. Each book is great but you will fall in love with Jasmine. She has been abused but she is finding her way and when she takes a job at Ambrosia (a strip club) owned by the MC . She finds a new life with the club and Cutter but trouble is near in her ex- Dylan. But Cutter and the Deathstalker MC can handle it all. Great story.

Gift from the author as part of a book tour - check my post at- http://www.lisashomeforbooks.com
Jan

Another brilliant read by Alexis Noelle.

Having read all books previous to this in the series I found that there are similarities in the plot running through them with a distressed female and the Alpha who swoops in and makes everything OK its exactly the sort of plot I love but in danger of being a little repetitive.

Jasmine is from an abusive relationship with an evil man not only is she subject to physical, mental and sexual abuse she is treated like a slave. When she is ordered to get a job
Angel (Book Boyfriend Blog)
May hem is part of the Deathstalkers MC series but all can be read as standalone's. Mayhem is why I am a fan of Alexis Noelle her stories are not just words she makes you feel every word and makes you feel it all. This story is not sweet and pretty and at times its down right ugly but its a story you will want to read.
Joelle
Cutter and Jaz's story !

Marie- Naughty Mom Story Time
Mar 02, 2017 Marie- Naughty Mom Story Time rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Mayhem is the fifth book in the Deathstalkers MC series. With each book (which can be read as a standalone, but is better if read in sequential order) we get to know a new memeber of the MC as he find that one woman he can't resist and claims her.

With each story the heroine comes from a dark past and seeks refuge from the MC. I have enjoyed each story and liked getting to know Cutter in Mayhem as well as meeting Jasmine. She was a woman trapped in a horrible situation and Cutter is her Knight on
Melanie
Feb 09, 2017 Melanie rated it it was amazing
Another great instalment in the Deathstalkers MC series.

Cutter needs help. The mess in the office at Ambrosia is too much for him and when timid little Jasmine turns up to interview for the position, there is no way he’s letting her walk away. Something about her calls to him, drawing on his need to protect her, especially when after one look in her eyes shows him she is hiding something.

When Jasmine turns up at Ambrosia to interview for an assistant position, not only is she stunned by the wo
Renee
Feb 28, 2017 Renee rated it it was amazing

Mayhem is the fifth book in Alexis Noelle's Deathstalkers MC Series. It can be read as a standalone. However, the series revolves around a cast of characters that are in the previous books. It's such an amazing series you need to just read the entire thing.

This book is absolutely amazing and I swear it gutted me. I've read some dark books about a lot of abuse but this one I could feel deep in my bones.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Feb 27, 2017 Maria Angie Mendoza rated it really liked it
Intense, suspenseful and fast read, I was on pins and needles here!
This is Cutter and Jasmine's story. The characters were well developed and strong. What I liked most is the sensitivity and insight behind the development of a sensitive and delicate subject.
Part of a series but it can still be enjoyed on its own.
Carla
Feb 12, 2017 Carla rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

**Carla's Five Star Review

Get your motor running and head out on the highway. Looking for adventure and whatever comes our way. No, those lyrics don't really have anything to do with this story, but they are part of the song that kept running through my mind while reading this book, so I decided to share them. haha you are singing them right now, aren't you?

I am a huge Alexis Noelle fan as well as anyth
Sonia Perez
Feb 13, 2017 Sonia Perez rated it it was amazing
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Feb 09, 2017 MJ's Book Blog and Reviews rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Another great instalment in the Deathstalkers MC series.

Tammi
Feb 13, 2017 Tammi rated it it was amazing
I am loving the Deathstalkers MC series but this one just might be my favorite.
Jasmine broke my heart! The hell that woman was put through is more than I can even believe. Her husband physically abused her but the mental abuse was the worst. She was barely a functional person.
Cutter was amazing he fell immediately and never stopped wanting this scared girl. Boy he sure didn't know what he was getting into with this one. She wasn't just broken, she was shattered in to pieces and needed to be gent
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
The emotion in this MC romance is off the charts. I was instantly drawn to Jasmine, which surprised me at first as I am usually a fan of confident, sassy heroines. Jasmine is more a mouse, not strong, well not in the beginning anyway. Cutter is also a surprise. He is alpha. Hot, tough and a bad ass MC member, who shows he can be gentle and sweet with Jaz.

I was drawn in by these characters, wondering how in hell Jasmine could repair herself after what she had suffered. The development of her and
Konny
Feb 11, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
Mayhem by Alexis Noelle is book 5 in The Deathstalkers MC series.
I recommend to read the other boks first.
And ! this book is not for the faint of heart!

This is Jason- Cutter and Jasmin- Jazs book.
Jasmine Burke runs from her abusive husband and starts working as personal assistant at a stripclub owned by The Deathstalkers MC, where Cutters her boss.
Cutter ans Jasmin come closer and they start a relationship.
But then the MC gets ambushed and Jaz is abducted and tortured by her psycho ex.

I read and
Glenna Maynard
Dec 20, 2016 Glenna Maynard rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, biker, mc
Full review to come but really enjoyed this one. Well done Alexis. Very gritty :)
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Mayhem could not have been a more perfect title for this book cause this book from page one is going to keep you reading until the very end. Though towards the end I was on the edge of my seat hoping that this did not turn out bad. I will say though that for some this may cause triggers as it does heavily deal with domestic violence. Put this aside and the author did an amazing job of telling just what is dealt with while being in a relationship and how hard it really is to get away from the cra ...more
Jaymie
5 Stars!

When Jasmine is forced to find a job by her abusive husband, she starts to fear she'll just disappoint him once more. Her last hope is an ad for a PA at a place called Ambrosia. Having no idea Ambrosia is actually a strip club owned by the local DeathStalkers MC, Jasmine is completely unprepared by the dark and intimidating man interviewing her.

Cutter is surprised that the beautiful yet seemingly timid woman in front of him would be comfortable working in a strip club even if it is in
JoAnna G
Feb 27, 2017 JoAnna G rated it really liked it
I have read many stories in the last five years, but I have never read one that had me reeling day later. It’s setting something off in me, in a completely good way. I love this story.As heartbreaking as it is. It was raw and gritting and we don’t get to read about it a lot of the time. This book is an emotionally charged book that will have you teetering and coming back down from the ledge the author puts you on. This is Cutter’s story and boy is it a story.

Cutter is in need of a personal assi
Naomi Connor
Mar 03, 2017 Naomi Connor rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

I have been waiting for this book in the series for what feels like forever. As soon as it hit my kindle I dived right in. This was not an easy read filled with heartbreak and pain, I was an emotional wreck. Jasmine was an amazing character to read, having everything knocked out of her she still found strength to carry on, she still believed in the idea of love. Cutter was the rock throughout this book, and the way
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Mar 09, 2017 Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon rated it it was amazing

***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

When an Author decides to write about a difficult subject that is still taboo to discuss today, it can be done in several ways, but there is no right or wrong way to do it. The storyline can be written by the Author deciding to lightly skirt the issue and discussing this subject in a gentle manner that is acceptable to everyone or jump in with both feet ready to tackle this sensitive topic to the best of their ability. This Author decided to do it with elegance and impa
Melissa Mendoza
Mar 01, 2017 Melissa Mendoza rated it really liked it
4 Heartbreaking stars!! I was so full of emotions the entire time I read….

photo 4 Buttons_zpsh19grlob.jpg

I’ve read all the books in this series and I’ve been hooked with each one! And this one was no different. The book will pull at your heart and make you feel a million different emotions! It’s a quick paced book that packs a powerful punch! Definitely one of my favorites in the series!

*ARC provided by Author in exchange for an honest bitchin’ review.
Reviewed by The Sarcastic Bitch from Bitches N’ Books
 photo Melissas Button_zpsdjikfsrd.jpg

Kerry Melton
Feb 27, 2017 Kerry Melton rated it really liked it

Who's not a sucker for a good MC book? This is the 5th book in the Death Stalkers Series. It's a quick read that I read it one sitting. It was hard to put down. With each chapter, something new was happening and I was so engrossed! It was a bit hard at times with the domestic violence, but once you get passed it, it's smooth sailing.

Jasmine was told to honor her husband and make him happy, but he made it difficult for her to keep that promise. Jasmine's character is broken, damaged, and a compl
Shannon Mcfarland
Feb 23, 2017 Shannon Mcfarland rated it really liked it
MC Club books are some of my favorite genre's to read and I will be adding Mayhem to that list of books. It checks off quite a few boxes on my list to make it a good book. It is hot, sexy, dramatic, feel good, and uplifting. From start to finish, this book grabbed me and I could not put it down until the very last page.

Jasmine is a broken woman. Living a dreadful existence with a no good abusive husband. She is beat down and believes that she is not good enough for anyone. Trying to please the s
Tonya
Mar 01, 2017 Tonya rated it it was amazing
This is the fifth book in the Deathstalkers MC series. They are stand alones, but I highly recommend that you read them all. They are great reads with some alpha males and kick-ass, strong women.

This is Cutter’s book. He is the MC’s treasure and he is doing the book keeping at Ambrosia, their strip club. He needs and assistant to help him.

This is where Jasmine comes in. She needs a job badly. Her husband is out of work and blames her for it. She hasn’t ever worked, but Cutter hires her anyways.
Lesley Robson
Feb 23, 2017 Lesley Robson rated it it was amazing
The gang are back and this time it's Cutter's story and what a powerful story this is. Not only does it cover the insta-love and the MC family, it also covers a very serious subject of domestic abuse which was really well written and it packed a very powerful punch.
When Cutter advertises for help in the office he wasn't prepared for Jasmine. Once he saw her he was hooked but he noticed that there was something was wrong and he has that urge that he needs to make it right. Jasmine is broken, abus
Jen
Mar 19, 2017 Jen rated it it was amazing
Cutter and Jazz' story is one for the record books and most definitely not for fair hearted. It is been said that when you find the one, your world feels complete. what they leave out is what happens then the door closes the love of your life becomes your personal nightmare. Where your every move is watched and your told what you can do and can't do, and you're punished in ways you can not even imagine.

Jasmine thought that she had made the right decision, that it was fated for her to marry the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing.
More about Alexis Noelle...

Deathstalkers MC (6 books)
  • Corrupted
  • Heinous
  • Chaos
  • Broken
  • Sever (Deathstalkers MC Book 6)