Start by marking “Stolen Dreams” as Want to Read:

Stolen Dreams

(Fortis Security #2)

Paperback, First
Published 2016 by Maddie Wade

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Dreams

Lydia Larue
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Stolen Dreams is set in the town of Hereford in the United Kingdom. According to Wade's Note from the Author, Hereford is home to 60,000 people. It borders a town in Wales.

Stolen Dreams also features a Glossary in the front of the book. This helped me keep things straight as I progressed further into the novel. If I am honest, I always love a glossary either at the beginning or end of a novel that uses terminology that a reader will not be familiar with.

I found Stolen Dreams well-written, not to
Crystal
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The plot was action-packed and full of twists and turns! I was hooked from the beginning. I recommend reading the author’s note and glossary at the beginning, as it gives a nice overview and essential background information.

I loved that the story was told from both Nate and Skye’s point of view. I won’t give away any spoilers, but let me just say that you will immediately be rooting for Nate from page one. He so deserved his own happily-ever-after, and I was satisfied that he got it by the end
Shelene's
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action packed! Comedy! You will laugh and cry!

Maddie love, your characters have so much depth with so much going on, the Spanish novellas have got nothing on you. Your readers never know what is going to happen next, which is a great thing.

I truly loved all of your people. You were able to keep the story line going while giving the readers updates on other character's and adding new ones. It was like keeping track of a community. I think you did a great job. I really liked that Nate and Skye t
Wendy Porter
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was fantastic story that had it all. Adventure,thriller the love story was action packed I couldn't put it down. Nate is a strong likeable character who you instantly like his feelings for Skye and Noah say it all. Can't wait to read more in this series and find out more about the characters you meet in the books. Highly recommend to others.
Greta Branas
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! It was action packed and had me turning the pages. Nate is a strong alpha but with a big heart. They are awesome together but Noah stole my heart. I love getting to know these characters. Uncle Reg had me laughing alot. I highly recommend this book and series!
Wendy Hodges
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The plot thickens, gets more intense and the threats are higher in this second part story. Often upsetting due to the subject matter and because a lot of the focus is on this sick child. Nate is caring, loving and supportive of Skye and of Noah. The team at Fortis is growing fast the bonds they share extremely strong, there are still some underlying secrets amongst them though. I feel a horror and disgust at the whole Divine Watchers group and how they feel they have the right to take people to ...more
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
This is one action packed book that I didn’t want to put down. Filled with characters that had me wanting to know more, a plot that had me on the edge of my seat, and a rollercoaster of emotions, this is a great book. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Lynn-Alexandria McKendrick
Wow!

This is the second book in this series and I cannot wait to read others. Maddie Wade has created some excellent characters and a storyline that will have readers begging for more.

Hot alpha males and strong women they'll do anything to protect. These books are an absolute must have for any romance fan.

The plot throws you on from the first page and keeps you gripped until the end and even then you'll find yourself chomping at the bit to get to the next one. As it happens I'm almost halfway t
India Kells
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fire Power and Sweet Love

I had read the first book of Maddie Wade Fortis series and was impatient to have more news about the great characters she had woven in the first book.
I loved the relationship of Nate and Skye. Through the twists and turns of the story, we can really see the alpha in Nate and the heart and courage of Skye. Noah is a sweetheart full of surprises, I fell for the boy.
Great story with a very sweet, emotional ending. The story expands on what you learn in the first book (no
Rihaneh
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, 2016
Stolen Dreams is the second installment in the British Paranormal-Military Romantic Suspense Series, Fortis Security by Maddie Wade. I enjoyed the plot twists and the beautiful style in which the characters feelings and emotions were written. Now I am ready for book #3!
Cynthia
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a story full of action and lots of twists and turns that hooks the reader. I know I was hooked from the first page not being able to put the book down. At every turn I was with what could happen next my mind was all over the place. The author really lays the plot out giving a compelling story of heartbreak, hope, dream, love and romance along with danger, excitement that is very intriguing and lots of action but also some humor that makes you smile and laugh. The suspense is heart stoppi ...more
Patricia
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Welcome to FORTRIS SECURITY . Where Nate works , he is fallen for Skye a single mother of a sick boy . They become more then friends and when Noah is kidnapped Nate and the team will do anything to get him back unharmed . Noah is a special boy with special powers that the Divine Watchers are after . Will they find Noah and bring him home and will Skye and Nate find the love that they are aching for .
I must admit this is the first book I have read by this author . I loved it the characters are
Jenni Bishop
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stolen Dreams is the second book in the series A Fortis Security Novel by Maddie Wade and this book is a must read. The story is action packed and full of twists and turns and packs a punch as Maddie does with her writing. I loved that the story is told in the character's point of view as you get to understand where they are coming from. The subplots continue as these power alpha hot men continue to keep the people they love from the sick and twisted people of the Divine Watchers. Maddie’s atten ...more
Ann Meemken
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Skye is single mom of a sick little boy. Nate falls in love with both Skye and Noah, when he met them in Noah's hospital room. Noah has a special gift. The divine watcher's want him to help in there twisted evil plans but not if the Fortis team can help it. Will they get to Noah in time?

This story is packed full of action and suspense. Noah is an incredible little boy. He is wise beyond his years. I love how trusting and open he is. Skye and Nate compliment each other so well. There story is inc
Sleepless
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! A brilliantly written romantic suspense tale that is stunning!

Skye, Noah and Nate grow together as a family in a very dangerous world. Can Nate protect his new found loves from the Devine Watchers and the coming annihilation of everyone except the "gifted ones".
A powerful story of love, grave danger, people with amazing "gifts" and a security team of ex-military persons out to make the world safe!
A page turner that is thrilling, steamy, teary and wonderful! Young Noah will steal your heart!
Ruth Bishop
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have never read anything by this author but I am so glad I have now. I believe the main character in this one was Noah he stole my heart like he has all the characters in the book. I enjoyed all the characters and twists in the story. The only thing I didn't care for was the cliff hanger. I will be joining her newsletter in hopes of a sale on the rest of fortis security books.Skye and Nate are a new couple.Her son Noah is sick with cancer but he also has a gift. Noah is kidnapped on night and ...more
Dmcl
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great series, filled with independent heroines, strong alpha males, a brave child, crazy, power hungry villains, and even a overprotective dog. It is filled with edge of your seat action that will keep you on there until the end, steamy passion that is fueled by love, and a satisfying end that leaves you wanting to know more about these great characters. Fortunately, this is book two of the series, so there is the promise of so many more excellent stories. Highly recommended.
E.J. Bennett
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read!

Fortis security books are a great read. I like how each book follows a new couple from the Fortis team giving you an insight into each of their personalities. Nate and Skye,s story is touching and a whirl wind of twists and turns. Maddie Wade as a knack of mixing fiction with reality which makes the characters come to life.

Looking forward to the next book!
Patty
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the books in this series. The story line is great as is the characters. I can't wait till the next one comes out so I can find out what is gonna happen to Lucy. The only thing I found about the books that can be agrivating to some, but I just breezed through them, is the typos. Some words are misspelled and some are in the wrong part of the sentence. But all in all I give the story 5 stars.
Jill
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nate and Skye are such strong characters. I absolutely loved them and the plot. Nate meets Skye and her sick son and instantly falls for them. Then the son is taken and Nate and his team will do whatever it takes to save him. He's a very unique boy with special abilities so he's got a target on his back. He'll need Nate, his mom, and the team to rescue him.
Lin
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well worth a read if you enjoy romance and action

A great book not just as a single but the whole series. Each has a element of romance but thrill of the story had me never liking to put the book down. This is book in the series and every book has had my full attention from start to finish. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Joyce
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 BRIGHT SUPER STARS

Another 5 stars for this book, while it's not a cliffhanger, the charismatic characters are so well entwined into the story, you cannot help but want to read more and see how they turn out in the next book. With that said, I'm off to book 3. Oh man, these books are sooooo gooooood! !!!!
Claire M
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kidnap, love and hot guys

I love the Fortis series.
The story has everything from adventure, action, kidnap and love.
Skye is going the through the heartache of having and sick son.
Nate has been through a heartache of his own but has an instant attraction when introduced to Skye and her son Noah.
Savanna Freeman
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A bit long

I am so intrigued and committed to this series, I can not wait to see where it goes from here. I love a good HEA, the story is realllllyyyy drawn out and could definitely still be a great read with less words. I m so happy for Nate and Skye, they deserve each other, I'm hoping there is a baby in their near future.
Margarette Dibble
5+ Star's

I would recommend this book to anyone that loves stories that are laugh out loud funny, steamy, suspenseful, and romantic, with strong characters both male and female. Well done
Carolyn
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting Read!

I really enjoyed this book! It’s action-packed with some sci-fi and lots of steam. I loved Noah and Skye and of course Noah. Add the rest of the team and you have a perfect family.
Joanne
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good series

Really enjoyed this book and series. With each book we get to know the characters more and I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Shannon
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hit

So many amazing characters that keep you so entranced with what's going on!! It's fast paced action packed and giant family!
Anita B. Adams
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lots of action

Lots of twists and turns here that keep you guessing and reading more! I enjoyed the characters even with their flaws.
Laurie
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: maddie-wade
Love is a healing power

I love the love Skye, Noah and Nate shared. The way Nate and the rest of Fortis look out for the ones they love is amazing, I can't wait till the next one
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Catching Cara (Dark Horse Inc., #2)
  • Chase (SEALs of Honor, #9)
  • True Hero
  • Hot SEAL, Single Malt (SEALs in Paradise #9)
  • Killian (The Callahans, #2)
  • Forever with the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force #7.5)
  • Shelter for Quinn (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #13)
  • Sworn to Protect (Rescue Ops, #1)
  • Protected by the Lawman (Lawmen of Wyoming, #1)
  • Edge of Fury (Edge Security #6)
  • Freedom Code (Sleeper SEALs #11)
  • SEAL Strong (Silver SEALs #0.5)
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
  • Protecting Olivia (The Red Team #2; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Abducting Casey
  • Wyatt's War (Hearts & Heroes, #1)
  • Honor Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #5)

Fortis Security (6 books)
  • Healing Danger (Fortis Security, #1)
  • Love Divided
  • Secret Redemption
  • Broken Butterfly: A Fortis Security Novel Book 5 (Fortis Security Series)
  • Arctic Fire (Fortis Security, #6)