Start by marking “Julio's Wolf (Werewolves of Manhattan # 6)” as Want to Read:
Julio's Wolf (Werewolves of Manhattan # 6)

Julio's Wolf

(Werewolves of Manhattan #6)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  207 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Julio Reyes has had a hard life. Orphaned at fourteen, he ran away from a group home to avoid rape but wound up being an independent prostitute in NYC. He has a life plan—go to school, become a stylist and open his own salon.

Etienne Daurensbourg is one-hundred and thirty-nine years old and fears he’ll never find his Mate until his friend Alexei introduces him to Julio. Jul
Published September 30th 2016 by MLR Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Julio's Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Julio's Wolf

Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was book 6 in the "Werewolves of Manhattan" series. Julio Reyes who we met in book 5 he is Donald's friend who helped him on the street they were both rent boys although Julio didn't have a pimp and wasn't on drug's. Julio has been through a lot in his life his parents died when he was fourteen he was in a group home were he was picked on by the other boys when he ran away he was picked up and held by a child molester. Etienne Daurensbourg is one-hundred and thirty-nine years ...more
Elaine White
This is the full review. For the partial review (shorter for practicality), please see Divine Promotions - https://divine-promotions.blogspot.co...

~

Book – Julio's Wolf (Werewolves of Manhattan #6)
Author – A.C. Katt
Star rating - ★★★☆☆
No. of Pages – 191

Cover – Nice.
POV – 3rd person, multi-POV
Would I read it again – No.

Genre – LGBT, Paranormal, Werewolf, Hooker

** I WAS GIVEN THIS BOOK FOR MY READING PLEASURE **
Reviewed for Divine Magazine

DISCLAIMER: This is the first book in this series that I've r
Michelle Wheatley
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Much like the review I gave for the previous book, I realize how important Sean's role was an integral part of Julio's healing, Kane's gift needed more play in this story as Julio was subjected to horrible situations from the moment he found out about his parents deaths. I am amused by the relationships that are blossoming between the Mates as well as the competition that has begun amongst the kitchen staff to outdo each other over the boys weekly lunches. I am also finding it amusing to watch t ...more
Katy Beth Mckee
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Donal was brought into the family he brought his friend Julio along as well. All the mates and Alphas hope that maybe Julio will be a real part of the family. Etienne is happy that it is his turn but Julio is a much stronger person and things are won't be as easy. A crisis gives Etienne a way into Julio's life and from there things begin to move forward. Of course there is some issues that the men must deal with but things start to get real.
Dominique Bast
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five stars always

Every story that A C writes is brilliant and amazing the storytelling. Is outbof this world you make me laugh, cry ,scream and want revenge . But the most is you make me want more.
Sandra Walker
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Julio

Amazing young man to survive the streets and the life choice he made. His friend found love first. Then he met his dream partner. They fought for their love.
Sylvia
Jun 30, 2017 rated it liked it
2.75☆
Tala
I love this series and it just keeps getting better and better.
Amanda Kern
Sep 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

I can't wait till the next book. I enjoy how all the books seem to connect with each other. I also enjoy all the problems the alphas and the mates have.
Brandy R.
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loves it

I love these author, but I have trouble with why she decided to put dates and times on her paragraphs like a diary. Them the scene where the Alpha Marche sits there with everyone at the table eating and talking graphically about how Julio and Etienne should screw, which interested me that Julio didn't get embarrassed and who sit around talking about how you screw somebody. To much repetition over Alexei and Donal and thanking Julio for saving him. I am not complaining I love these books
William Schebler
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I waited with increasing anticipation for this book to be released, despite the date on this review and the marked read column. I purchased this book as soon as it was available on Amazon.
I loved this story, continuing the theme from Alexi's Mouse we have another story of a desperate child turning to prostitution to survive. Julio might not be a Loup Garou but his heart and courage is bigger than any Alpha. This book continues the foreshadowing of a mate by introducing the next mate for the boa
lucy duncan
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Etienne thought the gods had forgotten him until he went to his friends house and meet Julio and new that they were mates . Right after they meet Julio is attack in his apartment and almost dies .Julio stays with Etienne until he is well . While together they fall in love . This book is good but it could have been better .
ReneI
A.C. is magnificent

Thank you for bringing us back into the world of werewolves. These alphas and their mates are a joy to read about. I loved this one especially with the mating happening at the end. You had me from beginning to end. Thank you and I can't wait for Richard's story.
Dieann Beckwith
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I will recommend it to my fellow readers and I can't wait for the next one. Please keep the stories coming. Hopefully your devoted readers like myself will not wait long for the next one. Thanks A.C.

Devoted fan
DB
Karen
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. They are all great stories. I have read all of them several times because I enjoy them so much. I will read this one at least two more times while I wait for the next one. Awesome author.
Ckm66
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy new book

Yes that works as a whole new level of the series. The first new series would be great with narration.
Mrsgeo
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly enjoyed #6 in the series. Finished with a nice cliff-hanger for #7.
Sabi
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: werewolves
great story. I just love this series
Lara
Wonderful

I adore this series. Every couple is unique with unique challenges. Love wins the day in each expanding the circle of friends. Well worth the read.
Vinga
Oct 17, 2016
blanche johnson
Oct 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
AC Katt was born in New York City’s Greenwich Village. She remembers sitting at the fountain in Washington Square Park listening to folk music while they passed the hat. At nine, her parents dragged her to New Jersey where she grew up, married and raised four children and became a voracious reader of romantic fiction. At one time she owned over two thousand novels.

Now, most of AC’s books are elect

Werewolves of Manhattan (9 books)
  • His Omega (Werewolves of Manhattan, #1)
  • Remy’s Painter (Werewolves of Manhattan, #2)
  • Scarred Mate (Werewolves of Manhattan, #3)
  • Marking Kane (Werewolves of Manhattan, #4)
  • Alexei’s Mouse (Werewolves of Manhattan #5)
  • Wolf Whistle (Werewolves of Manhattan #7)
  • Henri's Little One (Werewolves of Manhattan #8)
  • The Betas: Rene' (Werewolves of Manhattan #9)